[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: "humor" tropes that you hate >villain is laughing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: does this look unsure to you.jpg (39KB, 503x550px) Image search: [Google]
does this look unsure to you.jpg
39KB, 503x550px
ITT: "humor" tropes that you hate

>villain is laughing maniacally
>bug flies into their mouth
>coughing/choking ensues
>resume maniacal laughter

It's such a lazy gag.
>>
File: 1460766130702s.jpg (2KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
1460766130702s.jpg
2KB, 125x70px
>>92380857
>characters that make quips while fighting
Unless you're actually putting effort into your insults, please shut the fuck up. You aren't funny.
>>
File: 1491059934234.jpg (17KB, 564x545px) Image search: [Google]
1491059934234.jpg
17KB, 564x545px
>smart kid says a bunch of science related shit that was just thrown together
>"Uh, in ENGLISH please"
>>
>Comedy set in the past
>Constant anachronistic jokes.
>>
>>92380857
Every Japanese anime comedy trope.
>>
>>92380898

Spider-Man Homecoming is going to have so much of that shit.
>>
>>92380920

It's weird how cartoons taught kids that being smart is a negative thing that will cause you to be an outsider.
>>
>>92380980
Spider-Man is actually the one character that I can tolerate when it comes to this stuff, which is ironic considering he's the poster boy for this trope. Anyone else doing it just pisses me off.
>>
>>92380857
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdfZ1uPr12c
>>
inb4 this one:

>character is talking shit about someone to his friends
>everyone suddenly looks nervous
>"...h-he's right behind me, isn't he?"

There's a reason this one is always brought up. It's because it really does suck. It's been done in everything, and it's never once been funny.
>>
>>92381153
I liked the one in Furutama
>>
>>92381046
Cause there's a reason he does it.
It triggers his opponents and throws them off their game.
>>
File: deadpool_upsidedown.jpg (106KB, 427x276px) Image search: [Google]
deadpool_upsidedown.jpg
106KB, 427x276px
I've seen variations of "Did I leave the stove on?" in so many things. I'm still surprised they left that scene in. It's so lame.
>>
>>92381031
I dunno man, when I was a kid I tried building my own laboratory like Dexter and build my own robot in a junkyard.
>>
I don't like whatever you would classify Adventure Time's "comedic" dialogue as.

"Casual bro talk" I guess?
>>
>>92381633
You built a robot?
>>
>>92381936
I remember being kinda shocked by the dialogue back when I started watching it, if anything, because it was so different from anything I'd heard in a cartoon.
>>
>>92381369
That actually happens a lot to me irl though.

In fact it's happening right now.
>>
>>92380857
>make "joke"
>make it again
>keep doing it until it's not funny
>keep doing it as if it were somehow going to get funny again
Fuck this. I know children and helmet wearers love repetition, but still.
>>
>>92381981
I did, using literal garbage. I don't even remember what I used, I do know it looked uniform enough to have a structure. Of course, it didn't work and I got angry because I didn't know why. You know, I had no idea what the fuck cables and chips had to do with robots aside from showing when you blew them up.
>>
>>92381633
>>92381981
t. Harold Cooplowski
>>
>Fat character
>Personality amounts to "stupid and loves food"
>>
>>92381153
>"No, i'm in front of you"
>>
>>92380962
Is it really?
>>
>>92382059
It's a shame this level of knowledge is insufficient. Our world is unfinished or deeply broken in this regard. I've tried to build a living human out of trash. Drop'd on the vascular stuff.
>>
>>92382451
If we were ever to build humans from scratch, as in, putting them together from remains, we'd spend years just to link all the veins and nerves correctly. At least that's what I got from Mary Shelly.
>>
It's extremely rare for a fart joke to make me laugh.
>>
>>92383673
https://youtu.be/XtZhDtwYVkc
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.