[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The main problem I have with the this episode and the final one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1494773214551.jpg (498KB, 700x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1494773214551.jpg
498KB, 700x1172px
The main problem I have with the this episode and the final one is that I don't really give a shit about Ashi or her romance with Jack.
I'm not one of the guys who mindlessly hate her or the romance, but it isn't really engaging seeing as Ashi is just kinda there and we had less then 1 episode to see her new relationship with jack. Again, I don't hate her, she's there kinda there... and I just feel nothing really to her character.

So when Jack has to choose between her and killing Aku, I just don't feel it. How the fuck do you want to get me to care about her and the love story when we don't the time given develop it and to like it.
And the worse part is that you can bet your ass that the finale is gonna be 2/3 drama between Jack and Aku-ed Ashi instead of you know, Jack vs Aku. And then you got to fit the scottmans and his army in there and the ending. How the hell is it gonna to end in a good way that ties up all of the loose ends?
>>
shut the fuck up you bandwagoning bitch go watch the other seasons

Season 1 https://mega.nz/#F!zoRxiZSK!prCZ-Wm4xc4lN5R9rL7HGQ

Season 2 https://mega.nz/#F!Dk5R0T6Q!ps-SMfXt-Lq-Ct_2yf8GqA

Season 3 https://mega.nz/#F!z8pxmIZL!uv1hY-wQm0pFVey2VHvzTw

Season 4 https://mega.nz/#F!WhRFiaqB!kkKl1jPwKcXo8pcjaRgbKA
>>
>>92374639
>B-but the other seasons!

The other seasons were meant to be, for the most part, episodic and non-linear. Stuff happens to Jack and Jack reacts, and every once in a while Aku shows up. This season is not episodic, and is meant to be the wrap up of a series that's been on hiatus for 13~ years.

Stop comparing the two to justify this season's shitty writing.
>>
>>92374639
ebin arguement
>>
>>92374558
Eh I'm mixed on Ashi but jack likes her and after the whole flashback/memories/Lost time portals thing I genuinly felt bad about jack being reduced to square one,in a way it reminds of berserk I never cared much for the band of the hawk or casca but seeing Guts get attached to them then loosing them is heartbreaking
>>
>>92374558
Jashifags and waifufags won't admit it, but making Ashi the focus of the season was a grave mistake on Genndy's part. It leads to everything feeling under-developed. Not just the build up to the finale, but even Jack and Ashi's romance doesn't feel earned.

We're just watching Genndy's love fantasies in the display.

I'm not upset, though, I'll just stick to the comics ending.
>>
>>92374840
This

Jack finally had something to be happy about and it's been torn from him once more.
>>
>>92374558
I agree with you in general, but I feel that Jack's choice at the end has more to do with decades of failure, and less to do with Ashi herself. Ashi is just the straw that broke the camel's back.
>>
>>92374701
He gets it, but why don't the others understand that?
>>
>>92374701
>Stop comparing the two to justify this season's shitty writing.

At least try to hide the shitpost.
>>
File: uhINHV9.gif (2MB, 432x319px) Image search: [Google]
uhINHV9.gif
2MB, 432x319px
>>92374639
>episodic cartoons
>>
>>92375203

how does it end in the comics anon? Didn't even know there were comics
>>
>>92377373
WHO IS THAT GUY
>>
>>92374558
>So when Jack has to choose between her and killing Aku, I just don't feel it. How the fuck do you want to get me to care about her and the love story when we don't the time given develop it and to like it.
They literally spend an entire episode doing it. How spoiled can you people get? First you complain that an episoode setting X up is a filler, but when X happens you complain there's no setup.
>>
>Spend 50 years having given up
>50 years of watching Aku inevitably destroy everything
>Go legitimately crazy
>Finally after 50 years a ray of hope arrives in your life
>You have to kill her
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.