[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>supposedly the same universe as a man with ant powers, talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 17

>supposedly the same universe as a man with ant powers, talking raccoon, and a dancing tree baby
>>
>>92373009
...and?
>>
are you dumb?

not everything is bright and shinny across any universe

we have child rapist and murders in our universe but also people who build schools and save lives.

life is a mixed bag you little babby. its all about context which we dont have for whatever this is.
>>
>>92373009
>supposedly
Not canon
>>
File: IMG_7699.jpg (85KB, 750x845px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7699.jpg
85KB, 750x845px
>>92373009
Are you really bitching about the addition of realism, dimension, and adult themes in a show based off a a comic series born from other comic series that were meant for little kids
>>
>>92373060
>child murders her own parents
>supposed to take that seriously when the show keeps claiming it's part of the same universe as pic related
>>
>>92373009
David Tennant was the only worth while thing in this series. He did a fantastic job
>>
>>92373108
He's baiting. How are people taking this?
>>
>>92373009
So what? This guy raped millions of people to death before his son's raccoon boyfriend gave him a lethal moon-sized seizure.
>>
>>92373118
You're evidently unaware of Rocket's super serious backstory.
>>
File: you-dense.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
you-dense.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
>>92373009
If anything, the Netflix shows are the outliers for being so realistic and dark in a universe full of camp and colorful characters
>>
>>92373009
I don't watch this show but doesn't she constantly take BBC in it? There is no way she would feel some white cracker raping her lol she would probably just laugh the whole time haha
>>
>you raped me

Show me one DA who would file charges against someone for sex where the woman claimed it wasnt consensual and the other party basically hypnotized her.
>>
>>92373060
>reddit format
neatly done
>>
File: danceoff.jpg (150KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
danceoff.jpg
150KB, 1080x720px
>>92373108
While Kilgrave was raping a bunch of women, in universe, this shit was happening. Makes it hard to take it seriously.
>>
>>92373222
>friend tells a joke
>can't laugh because people are being raped somewhere in the universe right now
>>
>>92373009
>supposedly in the same universe as rape, murder, genocide, poverty, kids being lunch shamed, suicide, and Nickelback
>>
>>92373149
>and if you don't love me now
>you will never love me again
>>
>>92373206
You know, that was actually a point in the show, right?
>>
>>92373009
>seriousness and humor cannot exist in the same universe

wow, solid argument there bud. never seen this one before.
>>
OP is right. That's why I can enjoy the DC movies; I can take them seriously because they're contantly reminding me right to my face that people are suffering, getting raped and killed ALL THE TIME while I watch a man in blue pajamas and a cape flailing through the air.
>>
>>92373267
you watch redacted tonight...................................................................................................................................................i like you
>>
>>92373303
Imagine both these scenes taking place in the same universe. A man made the oh-so wacky mistake of shrinking down a fuel truck rather than a water truck and gave it to a man dressed as the American flag to throw at a guy in a robo suit and his only reaction was "Oh man." Takes away the realism.
>>
>>92373308
Jessica Jones is like Iron Man 1 in that it only uses slight sci-fi. You can believe that stuff could actually happen with only a relatively minor suspension of disbelief.

Then they started adding stuff like Guardians and Doctor Strange. Iron Man 1 doesn't even feel like it's in the same universe as the MCU.
>>
File: tumblr_opouclwgmV1qdcdmpo1_1280.jpg (1MB, 966x1581px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opouclwgmV1qdcdmpo1_1280.jpg
1MB, 966x1581px
>>92373379
Kamen Riders have always been entertaining sad-sack goofs.
>>
>>92373431
>You can believe Iron Man could actually happen with only a relatively minor suspension of disbelief.
Yeah, no. The suspension of disbelief you need is still enormous; that armor - even the very first one from the cave - is 100% bullshit if we try to analise it as something realistic.
>>
>>92373009
>EVERY MOVIR MUST HAVE THE SAME TONE MORE THAN THEY ALREADY DO

That's an interesting manifestation of autism you have, OP.
>>
>>92373431
>Jessica Jones is like Iron Man 1 in that it only uses slight sci-fi.
>Two near-invulnerable people who got their powers because of reasons, and a guy that can virus you into obeying literal verbal commands.
>>
>>92373222
And that scene was still less of a joke than Kilgrave himself was.
>>
>>92373379
>Takes away the realism.
Realism was never the objective in the first place.
>>
Is reddit format a new meme?
>>
>Kilgrave liked the idea of being a hero
>With his power he would basically be the most powerful hero in the MCU
>But Jessica doesn't allow him to do this because she cant get over her own selfish desires
>>
>>92373222
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ongWmLhJeB4

>>92373251
You suffer, I suffer. You suffer, I suffer. That’s how it works. Can’t do comparative suffering. If you’re hungry and your friend said,

“You know, people are starving in Africa,”

“So what, nigga? I still want lunch.”
>>
>someone got raped
QUIP
>genocidial AI murdered hundreds of people
QUIP QUIP
>hero find out that his mother has canser
QUIIIIIIIIIIIIIP
>hero find out that his parents were murdered by friend of your collegue
QUIP QUIP QUIP
>Thanos annihilated Earth
QUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPS
>>
>>92373604
>I'm an idiot and fall for the most obvious manipulations
This board is indeed retarded.
>>
>>92373251
You need to separate reality from fiction, homeboy.

I'm with you, OP. If every major story in the MCU is child friendly across the board, it's jarring to see these other stories with such a large tone difference. The movies should have gone with a tone less Disney.
>>
Reality is a mixture of tragedy and comedy. Why is this so hard to understand?
>>
>>92373635
>Things are true if I say them
Sad, not even worth looking at your reply to this.
>>
>>92373649
>Reality is a mixture of tragedy and comedy.
The MCU is not reality.
>>
>>92373009
Do they really pound the "RAPE VICTIM" narrative in as hard as it seems they do?
>>
>>92373652
>states in the exact same episode that he doesn't give a fuck if people die
>makes it clear that the only reason he enjoyed "being a hero" is people worshipping him
>despite pretending to be a better person still treats people like shit and makes it obvious that he's a sack of shit
>later openly admits that the whole charade existed simply because he couldn't control Jessica with his powers, so he had manipulate her
>h-he wanted to be a hero ;_;
You're just an idiot or a Tennant fangirl trying to pretend that his character as anything but a cartoonishly evil character, but I repeat myself.
>>
>>92373118
Did you not watch guardians 1? Where rocket has a damn breakdown over his very existence?
>>
> MCU is so complex that it fucks up OP's perception of western narrative
Bravo Disney
>>
>>92373691
But fiction can reflect reality.
>>
>>92373580
>now
>>>/r/eddit/
>>
>>92373691
OK lemme rephrase that
Fictional stories CAN be a mixture of tragedy and comedy and still be completely compatible if observed as a whole. Heterogeneity in narrative does not weaken the story, and homogeneity does not ensure a good plot. Above all, people enjoy all sorts of stories, just like people can enjoy all sorts of flavors.
>>
>>92373218
what the fuck is this reddit format shit I keep seeing?
>>
>>92374381
It basically means you structure your post without greentext
>>
>>92374381
On reddit you can't start a new line without a space
This line would simply continue from the last

As such if you want to have a new line you have to leave a space like this. Some people think they can play amatuer detective and spot people who've come here from reddit by the fact they continue to type in that style.
>>
>>92373604
Nigga, Kilgrave wouldn't even have to use his powers on you
>>
>>92373379
>man made the oh-so wacky mistake of shrinking down a fuel truck rather than a water truck and gave it to a man dressed as the American flag to throw at a guy in a robo suit
Oh yeah, so much realism.
>>
>>92374524
not disagreeing with you, reddit's comment format really does work like that i know, but
>anon posts his thoughts with each sentence spaced out for easy reading
>somehow bad
this thread got easily derailed by this so who the fuck cares
>>
>>92373267
>kids being lunch shamed
What?
>>
>>92373218
>reddit reply
Fag.
>>
>>92376028
kids who don't have their lunch money are forced to basically be a janitor during lunchtime to pay for their lunch
>>
File: jaden smith PhD in philosophy.jpg (76KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
jaden smith PhD in philosophy.jpg
76KB, 960x600px
>>92373118
>two world wars, rise of fascism and dictatorships, cold wars, war atrocities, poverty, pollution, economic crisis
>supposed to take that seriously when it's the same universe as pic related
>>
>>92373009
So? I mean >>92373267 makes the point.
>>
>>92376028
Kids who can't afford school lunches getting shit on by school administrators in order to get access to free lunches.
>>
>>92373377
Are you from reddit?
>>
>>92373379
Reality is unrealistic, artistic "realism" is far more about the human mind's need for internal consistency than it is about depicting things as they could actually happen in the world.
>>
>>92373155
You mean the one where he was created to be an orderly at an intergalactic insane asylum because the looneys would listen to talking animals?
>>
>>92376028
There's various policies at schools for kids who can't afford lunch: They have to act as janitor, they have an actual lunch physically taken away from them and given a slice of cheese on wonder bread, they've even had their lunch thrown away in front of them and their peers, and more.
>>
>>92373118
I hate how these two are all people can mention when MCU's sillyness is brought up.
>>
>>92373009
>>92373118
>>92373222
>Crime stops existing because comedy exists
>>
>>92373118
>characters are murdered, tortured and abused in the SAME movie as this
>>
File: still reeling.png (2MB, 1242x952px) Image search: [Google]
still reeling.png
2MB, 1242x952px
>>92373009
>supposedly in the same universe as a man with ant powers, talking raccoon, and Squirrel Girl
>>
Jessica Jones and the other Defenders cast deal with street-level issues compared to the apocalyptic and shiny heroics than the Avengers and Guardians face. It's why I've always appreciated the heroes that dealt with the problems that the everyday person faces like racketeering, drug dealing, human trafficking, prostitution, etc. These heroes deal with the scum of humanity everyday without fail and yet retain their unwavering sense that tomorrow will bring a better day for society.

And of course, there's the Punisher whose ideology I can also somewhat empathize with. Some criminals can't be redeemed and need to be put down. He does the job that the other heroes won't and gets hated for it, but Frank is a necessary evil in the war against crime.
>>
>>92373118
So do you just have a learning disability or are you actually brain damaged?
>>
File: aarena-mettledies.jpg (312KB, 630x576px) Image search: [Google]
aarena-mettledies.jpg
312KB, 630x576px
>supposedly in the same universe as a man with ant powers, talking raccoon, and Squirrel Girl
>>
The racoon already joked about prison raping Starlord
>>
>>92376823
Mettle was a meme on 4chan.
F.
>>
>people still think netflix shows are a part of mcu

even aos is more connected to mcu
>>
>>92373715
Anyone who the Purple Man uses his powers on feels violated once they wear off and usually feel traumatized by the experience. In that case he literally raped her and didn't see a problem with it because he's convinced that she really does love him but won't say it to spite him.
>>
>>92373624
I don't think there were any quips involved in GotG when it came to the cancer mommy moments, at least not the first film, haven't seen the second.
>>
>>92373009

>Universe has happy little yellow flowers
>Universe has still born babies

IN THE SAME UNIVERSE

FUCK ME
>>
>>92377155
>Universe has puppies and kittens
>Universe has seal bashers
GOOD JOB KEEPING THAT TONAL CONSISTENCY IDIOTS
>>
>>92373118
racoons and tress exist in this world and rape still happens, how unrealistic is that?
>>
>>92373624

There are jokes and humor in Jessica Jones you fucking dumbass, it deals with some heavy shit yes but it isn't tone deaf or humorless unrelenting melodrama.
>>
>>92376057
What? In Canada kids who have no much get a ticket from the office which is good for one free meal at the cafeteria. Nobody is shamed over it. Wtf is wrong with america
>>
>>92373009
Yeah and? I don't know what you're getting at...
>>
>>92373379
But this is COMMON on comics?

He'll, have you seem Hellboy? Whacky talking pets coexisting with the Apocalipse?
>>
>>92377397
Kids need to learn that they must earn their stuff. Except, you know, for those kids whose parents have lunch money to give them. They didn't earn shit and still ate for free. You're basically punishing poverty and showing the system is rigged but don't tell them that.
>>
>>92373178
you like BBC
>>
>>92377524

You send the kids home crying and scared and pissed off so it gets mom and dad's attention so they go into the office and settle the hot lunch bill so the bitch in the office doesn't have to make all those pesky phone calls to settle up the bills.

She has shit to do, like file her nails, and think of other ways to make your kids cry for money.

The sad thing is it fucks with the families that are right on the edge of poverty, the ones with two working parents that are just off of welfare and don't qualify for the free lunch program so the have to pay, but struggle to. It's the worst place to be you don't make anyway near enough to be comfortable and you make too much to get help.

And that's why my kids eat cold lunch.
>>
>>92377524
>They didn't earn shit and still ate for free.

Their parents can provide for their own children, pay taxes so that the other children can get driven to school, and eat food for free.

This is somehow worse than pumping out a kid and not being able to afford rice beans cheese and a tortilla.

I keep laughing when now schools provide lunch and breakfast to kids that are on break. how about backpacks for kids on weekends? I mean why should these parents take care of their kids at all!

Guess all that food stamp money is going to good use, like purchasing soda at higher rates than the affluent and middle classes.

>You're basically punishing poverty

No, they're not allowed to be punished, it would hurt their feelings
>>
>>92377792
You should actually be killed. For real, I would support executing you and everyone that thinks like you. Pure evil stupidity.
>>
File: 1492761436712.gif (646KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492761436712.gif
646KB, 320x240px
>>92373009
JUST LIKE THE COMICS
>>
>>92373178
He raped her before she fucked Luke Cage.
>>
>>92373074
This. Not canon until proven canon in a movie.
>>
>>92376688
who did yellow superman kill?
>>
>>92377935
>"It's not canon because I say it's not!"
Do the world a favour and go play in traffic
>>
>>92378161
Even if it is canon, if there's never going to be a crossover in any way, shape or form, it's the same as if it wasn't.
>>
>>92374290
A variety of tones would be nice if they also existed in the MCU films.

But as it stands, you have the films which are basically only for children, and then you have the Netflix shows for edgy teens who aren't allowed to see tits. The separation line is too defined. Too segregated. It should be spread out evenly.
>>
>>92373118

You seem like a dude who can't see past superficial shit, like you see this and go "oh a talking raccoon! how silly!" and the critical reasoning part of your brain just turns off
>>
i have a hard time seeing this character complain about rape
>>
>>92378341
>"oh a talking raccoon! how silly!"
How the fuck is it not silly, anon? Do you watch a movie like Frozen and discuss the politics of Elsa's government or some shit? That's autsitic.
>>
anybody else feel like this thread should be deleted on basis of pure stupidity?
>>
>>92377935
So does that mean that the Time Displaced X-men are non-canon because they don't appear in Amazing Spider-Man? Or that New Super-Man is non-canon because he doesn't appear in Batman?
>>
>>92378496
See
>>92378200
>>
File: the absolute mad man.jpg (400KB, 2048x1178px) Image search: [Google]
the absolute mad man.jpg
400KB, 2048x1178px
>>92373118
>North Korea on the verge of bombing South Korea and kicking off WWIII.
>Supposed to take that seriously when it's part of the same universe as pic related.
>>
>>92378555
>characters never meeting up means they're not part of the same canon
Seven Soldiers would drive you insane, I think.
>>
>>92378584
that's CAN'T be fucking real
>>
>>92373009
And in that same universe, the man with ant powers was taken away from his wife and child and spent a chunk of his life in prison for stealing back money from the corrupt coroporation that had swindled it from its employees, the talking raccoon was vivisected and tortured by insane alien scientists who transformed him into a cybernetic abomination full of self-loathing and unresolved anger, and the talking tree baby is an unrepentant murderer.
>>
>>92378431

>How the fuck is it not silly, anon? Do you watch a movie like Frozen and discuss the politics of Elsa's government?

Those were some of my favorite /frz/ posts.
>>
>>92378621
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/trump-time-magazine-ice-cream/
>>
>>92378590
I guess it did to you, if you cannot comprehend that being in the same canon and not interacting is the same as being a separate continuity. It only allows you to check a mark that says "yes, they're connected" even though you'll never actually see it.
>>
>>92378732
They did interact. Just not in person. Kind of the whole aim of the series.
>>
Ares.
>>
>>92373118
Legit question: are you on the spectrum?
>>
>>92373009

kids in real life enjoy themselves at disneyland in the exact same city where people get raped and murdered everyday. what exactly is your point?
>>
>>92373222
While you were getting these trips, I was making you a new little brother.
>>
>>92373129
>David Tennant was the only worth while thing in this series. He did a fantastic job
More like the only thing worth while in the entire Universe.

Well, until Thor Ragnarok comes around.
>>
>>92378937
You're not the first one to make this apples and oranges analogy. The MCU is not real life.
>>
>>92377320
Seals are a nuisance and overpopulated throwing the entire ecosystem out of whack. We should have more seal bashers.
>>
>>92378995
>until Thor Ragnarok comes around.
Am I being memed on? Do people really think Ragnarok will be good, or does this tripfag just want attention as always?
>>
>>92375887
>reddit justification

upboated XD
>>
File: Frotresscubed.jpg (370KB, 699x750px) Image search: [Google]
Frotresscubed.jpg
370KB, 699x750px
>>92376823
Delet this, my man Fortress didn't deserve this shit.
>>
>>92379008
Wait is your only argument that since one if a fictional universe it can't be compared to the real one?

Then by your logic even comparing your sense of tone to a fictional world is invalid.
>>
>>92379058
People can make their own conclusions from the trailer, Anon. You made the assumption that I was an attention whoring tripfag. And you were wCOMPLETELY RIGHT
>>
>>92379008
DC comics are a world wherein a Clow girl can run around cracking jokes and being some what humorous while at the same time there are beings in the universe that indirectly slaughtered an entire star sector

Marvel comics are a world wherein there is a team of complete loses defending Detroit while at the same time there is a nightmareish mash up between two heroes swinging around slaughting anyone that she sees as evil.

You're being purposefully ignorant anon.
>>
>>92373222
Still today i do not understand why this scene has angered so many people. It's perfectly in the character and it was not even a bad idea to distract Ronan.
>>
>>92378795
I'm sure Avengers would've been just as good if it was all characters doing their own thing and only seen together through monitors in the Helicarrier.
>>
>>92379088
>it can't be compared to the real one?
>can't
No that's not the argument. It's really not a difficult concept to comprehend. Just because in reality we have different slices of life, some light some dark, doesn't mean it makes sense for a fictional world to do the same. It's a fictional world.

You might say "oh, well they obviously want their fictional world to be based in reality on some level". Fine. Then Make the films based in the same reality. They obviously are not the way they're shown now.
>>
>>92373009
Who's to say that there aren't talking racoons and dancing tree babies in our universe? Have yoy been to space?
>>
>>92379204
I don't hate it or meme about it, but what irritated me was that it wasn't completely in character for Ronan. Like, I get it, he was put off because his grand moment was ruined and he was confused. But I feel like he would have lashed out in anger or ignored him completely rather than just standing there dumbfounded.

It just wasn't all that necessary.
>>
>>92373278
>I can still hear you saying
>You would never break the chain.
>>
>>92379204
>It's perfectly in the character and it was not even a bad idea to distract Ronan.
It's not a distraction. It was used for comedic effect for the benefit of the children of the audience (You).

Any true antagonist would have simply disintegrated Peter right then and there. Not gone "W-what is this?!" and lost the fight. That's a comedic villain moment. Its stupid and you're stupid for defending it.
>>
>>92378732
>he doesn't even know what Seven Soldiers is about
Can you make it any more obvious you're from /tv/? Can you at least pretend you have a point?
>>
>>92375887
>easy reading
Why? Why does that matter? Who even thinks like that?
If some fag won't read my comments because they are not space apart enough, I don't want such an idiot responding to my posts and wasting my time anyways.
>>
>>92379381
>But I feel like he would have lashed out in anger or ignored him completely rather than just standing there dumbfounded.
>Any true antagonist would have simply disintegrated Peter

Ronan was ridiculed by Thanos. He called him child. You're overestimating the movie Ronan. In the movie was clearly depicted as wannabe leader. His confusion, in what was his maximum moment, was plainly understandable.

Somes hate the jokes regardless , even in movies deliberately over the top.
>>
>>92379408
God forbid we have villain comedy in a fun space adventure aimed primarily at children and teens, sperg.
>>
>>92379409
Can you drop talking about a comic no one else in the thread cares about to dodge the issue that AoS and Netflix Marvel are irrelevant to the MCU?
>>
>>92379702
I mean, if that's your point, discussing it would be wasting an hour of my precious time, only to conclude certain events and characters have affected each other several times by now.

The only way for you to deny this is to actually deny reality.
>>
>>92379771
>certain events and characters have affected each other several times by now.
Name a show event affecting a movie character
>>
>>92379290
They are trying to show a world with many different levels of tone and power. Like the comics, and they are doing so.

So what are you arguing then?
>>
>>92379408
Holy Shit. This redefines the concept of No Fun Allowed.
>>
>>92379850
But anon, if someone somewhere is having fun, NO ONE can be raped! Rape only exists because no one anywhere is having REAL fun.
>>
>>92373009
That's one of the reasons why I love the MCU.
>>
>>92379813
Hydra's investigation in AoS that led to Age of Ultron's opening scene.

Now watch as you move the goalposts.
>>
>>92380072
>Hydra's investigation in AoS that led to Age of Ultron's opening scene.
Never acknowledged in the movie. In fact, if the AoS crew discovered it, why weren't they in the Helicarrier with Nick Fury? What was more important?
>>
>>92377397
It used to be similar when I went to school, god knows I needed that free lunch. No idea what happened.
>>
>>92377524
Wait, are home-made lunches illegal in the US or something?
>>
>>92380142
>Never acknowledged in the movie.
Aaaand there go the goalposts.
>>
File: 1704217855.png (98KB, 575x283px) Image search: [Google]
1704217855.png
98KB, 575x283px
>this whole thread
>>
>>92373060
>building schools is a good thing
I want reddit to leave
>>
>>92373118
The movie where the villain gave the protagonists mom cancer is too silly to be connected to the tv series where someone was raped?
>>
>>92373118
Writers have been combining drama and comedy for thousands of years
>>
>>92376139
Why Does He Capitalize Every Word?
>>
>>92380497
>It doesn't cross over to the movie is moving goalpost.
>>
>>92378052
The greek god of lifting.
>>
>>92381626
Has Ares come back as a brown loli yet?
>>
>>92379408
Not all villains have their shit together.

Some are so used to pomp and circumstance that deviation from it is confusing.

China throughout history used this as legitimate battle tactics. During one of their civil wars a mechanism was invented that could be put on a chariot which would automatically fire and reload arrows and was powered by the wheels. The general had the horses attached to the chariots lit on fire, and seeing chariots pulled by flaming shrieking horses and firing arrows with no humans aboard caused the entire army that outnumbered the Chinese loyalists to flee. During the opium wars, they dressed up monkeys like human skeletons then lit them on fire which caused the most elite troops the British had to flee.

An entire garrison of Nazi SS were forced out of a French town by one VERY pissed off and suicidal Canadian scout. He ran through the streets screaming, shooting, throwing grenades, and demanding surrender. They had no idea what to think of him, and ended up retreating out of fear at what the fuck he could do.

So yeah. Dumbshit distraction techniques actually work.
>>
>>92381503
Scientology based education fried his brain.
>>
>>92376139
>Most Trees Are Blue

In a way, that's correct. The color "forest green" is tinted with blue.

Now not all tree colors are forest green, in fact that's just pretty much needle branched trees, but I can get what he was trying to say.
>>
>>92373009
Well, yeah, it's not that weird.

Someone is being raped right now while your whole life is shitposting /tv/ shit on board about comics.
>>
>>92373009
>In roll the autists and non-canon fags
/co/ is fucking hilarious sometimes.
>>
>>92373118
A talking raccoon existing thousands of light years away doesn't mean no child will ever murder their parents again. There could be a talking raccoon-like animal somewhere in our galaxy and it wouldn't change a thing here.
>>
>>92380475
Do you think the average poor person has time to make the lunches or get the stuff on sale before every other poor person in the area descends upon the decent food in between their multiple jobs?
>>
>>92373733
Not that anon but.. How did he rape a person with super strength and flight.
That whole asshole deciding to be a hero for the lulz thing sounds entertaining too. I would totally read/watch it. It would be like that Axis hobgoblin mini.
David Tenant being an evil mind controlling asshole would make a great series.
>>
>>92379408
So much autismo in this post.
>>
>>92373222
While you were watching this, someone was off raping a bunch of women.
>>
>>92378161
More like "it's not canon because it never affected the movie nor ever will", but good try.
>>
>>92381559
>>92381559
The hospital Dr. Strange worked at is the same one from Daredevil. It appeared in DD first.

And Agent Carter influenced the writing of Civil War, albeit in a subtle way that is enhanced, but not necessary, by viewing of AC.
>>
>how can tragic things and funny things happenbin the same universe? That's so inconsistent!
>>
>>92383827
The hypnosis technique Black Widow used to put The Hulk to sleep was from Dr. Faustus in Agent Carter too.
>>
>>92382814

>How did he rape someone with powers?

For someone who likes mind control, you don't seem to know how it works.
>>
>>92383972
>later openly admits that the whole charade existed simply because he couldn't control Jessica with his powers,

Anon, stop being a baka and read sometime. I know we don't read comics here but at least try to read posts.
>>
>>92384037
He lost control of her after she killed Luke's wife. Before that his powers worked on her. This was extremely clear.
>>
>>92373431
Back to /tv/
>>
>>92384081
Extremely clear if you watched the show and I was clearly asking it as a person who hadn't watched it or else I wouldn't have been asking the question in the first place nor would there be any need to.
>>
>>92376139
>School is the tool to brainwash the youth
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
>>
>>92384037

He lost control of her later, you mong.
>>
>>92378431
>That's autsitic.
oh
you're just stupid
carry on
>>
>>92377825
>I want to kill you and everyone who disagrees with my political view
>You're the evil one
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.