[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Martha Kent the most iconic mom in the cape comics? Also Happy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Is Martha Kent the most iconic mom in the cape comics? Also Happy Mother's Day.
>>
File: Auntmay.jpg (23KB, 229x325px) Image search: [Google]
Auntmay.jpg
23KB, 229x325px
Not while this bag of bones is still around.
>>
File: Aunt-May.jpg (55KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
Aunt-May.jpg
55KB, 618x412px
>>92372220
Wrong.

Like everything else based marvel is way better
>>
>>92372255
>>92372348
>aunt
>>
MARTHA?
>>
>>92372836
Why does Batman always leave his mouth exposed? Wouldn't it be safer, and more intimidating, to cover it up?
>>
>>92374105
Joker once asked him the same question. His response? "To mock you" said Batman with a smirk on his face
>>
>>92372685
Mother figure nevertheless.
>>
>>92372220
http://batman-news.com/2017/05/11/diane-lane-justice-league-the-avengers/
"Lane also admitted that it’s weird playing Henry Cavill’s mom sometimes because he’s so hot! You can watch her reply at the 1:41 mark in the video below."
Next time you see Superman just keep in mind his mom is literally dripping wet while she's clinging on his arm.
>>
>>92372685
For all intents and purposes, Aunt May is Peter's mother.
>>
>>92374105
It could be to either: give himself some humanization (he doesn't want to scare the people he's saving, at least he didn't back in the day)
or it could be to prove to people that he is, in fact, still a man.
IRL it's so they could show him yelling and possibly to break up all the blackness in the cowl.
>>
>>92374420
WTF?
>>
File: HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA.jpg (7KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA.jpg
7KB, 200x150px
>>92374420
And my list of reasons to love DC has just gotten longer like my Grayson
>>
>>92374105
>>92374252
>>92374488
Well, this reminds me Jason's inner monologue about how useful was his helmet. IIRC, he said that he could be safer frorn Bruce cowl from gases and other stuff like that. But then you have the issue that happened to him after dead of the family, and that was because he has a full helmet, definitely.

Now, he sure scare the hell of of people, so I guess that's the point, besides actual given reasons, I mean.
>>
>>92375375
>from Bruce
I meant than Bruce
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.