[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... Technically, does that means that Jack still hasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 0.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
So... Technically, does that means that Jack still hasn't killed any humans?
>>
who cares lol
>>
>>92369679
lol
>>
But if Jack defeat Aku in the past, will that make Ashi cease to exits?
>>
>>92369666
He killed 6 half humans
So he technically killed at least 3 humans.
>>
>>92371055
An half human is a complete monster. So, no.
>>
>>92371116
And their mother had far too much bitch in her to be fully human. at least 40% bitch, so they're mostly monster anyway
>>
File: 0.png (187KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
187KB, 1024x683px
The real question is, were Aku's daughter given birth to, or where they pooped?

I mean, their mother didn't put Alu's essence in her vageygey, she drank it. And the digestive system isn't connected to the reproductive system. So, where they the result of a bad Bowel movement? Did they came out of the digestive system?

Are Ashi and her sister Poop babies?
>>
As long as they are soul-less monsters...
>>
>>92371516
Probably not, then they would be 100% Aku, since your genes don't splice with your shit.

She drank Aku's essence, the essence absorbed into her body and then it made her preggers.
>>
>>92373055
>then they would be 100% Aku, since your genes don't splice with your shit.
it's still possible for Aku's essence to integrate their mother cell, and thus genes, from the digestive track.
>>
File: 1490647937218.jpg (193KB, 1200x929px) Image search: [Google]
1490647937218.jpg
193KB, 1200x929px
>>92373076
>>92373055
>>92371516
/co/ you disturb me
>>
>>92371516
Given birth to in the normal way. Aku's essence didn't get digested, it magically passed through the cult leader's anatomy in ways that food and drink don't, and eventually made it to her womb. It's Lovecraftian bullcrap, Genndy doesn't have to explain it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.