[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are y'all just gunna move past the best part of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

>>
Bring this character back was a mistake. He was only funny the first time.
>>
>>92367601
>tentacle scaramouche
they know
>>
>>92367639
end yourself
>>
>>92367704
>he looked like a talking penis

HAHAHAHAH YOU ARE RIGHT, COMEDY GOLD
>>
>>92367731
everyone laughed , no matter how much you try to act all angry about it
>>
meh
>>
>bring him back
>just to have him fail and Aku kills him again

Fucking why? Might as well have just had the High Priestess survive her fight with Ashi somehow, reach Aku, and tell him about what happened. She's relevant to the situation as is.
>>
>>92367768
>everyone laughed
no
>>
>>92368943
you're right, the autistic and the dead didn't laugh.
>>
>>92368973
You're dead longer than you're alive, right?
>>
File: aa.jpg (312KB, 630x576px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
312KB, 630x576px
>>92367601
>WAAH! THE BEST CHARACTER GOT KILLED OFF! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!
Sounds familiar...
>>
SCARY MUCH
>>
>>92368903
>implying Scaramouche is dead

He'll find a way babe.
>>
>>92368973
actually that's just the sort of simple humour autistic people enjoy.
>>
>>92368987
what's this from?
>>
>>92369310
Looks like a humanized Sonic OC comic.
>>
>>92369215
Everyone laughs at dick jokes you socially retarded pleb. That's just how the world is.
>>
>>92367601
As usual him and Aku were the best part of the whole episode.
>>
File: 1484375598262.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484375598262.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
I love Scaramouche, he was great from beginning to end.
>>
>>92368987
yeah man i saw that thread too
>>
>>92369784

Is that what you think a joke is? It would have been funny if he called the guy a dickhead, because it has a double meaning, but just saying the word penis isn't funny unless you're ten.
>>
>>92367601
reminder that the retards who denied ashi was aku's literal daughter should end themselves.
>>
>>92369310
avengers arena. Arcade fucks up mettle.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.