[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, are we just gonna forget that this was a thing? Shouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 19

File: Jack-Aku.png (110KB, 364x276px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-Aku.png
110KB, 364x276px
So, are we just gonna forget that this was a thing? Shouldn't Ashi be able to break from Aku's control the same way Jack did?
>>
>>92367198
I hope not, I'd like a NUCLEAR ending and see Jack kill Ashi
>>
bigger question - since she's half aku, doesn't that mean her sisters should still be alive since the only thing that can kill aku is jack's sword?
>>
>>92367198
>are we just gonna forget that this was a thing

That's been Genndy's MO this entire season.
>>
>>92367230
>I'd like a NUCLEAR ending and see Jack kill Ashi
same, and I wasn't even mad about jashi. It just seems like the best way for it to go
>>
>>92367198
Except Jack wasn't born with it.
>>
>>92367198
Jack is stronger than Ashi.
>>
>>92367198

>Having a virus is the same has having a genetic disease.

No. No it's not.

Jack caught an Aku version of the Flu Virus; Ashi literally has Aku in her DNA.
>>
Jack wasn't his offspring and Aishi doesn't have a magic lizard spring to rest in
>>
>>92367198
>Aku sickness spreads to Jack like a contagion he has to overcome
Vs
>Ashi is literally born of a piece of Aku's essence her mother consumed
So yeah, I don't think it's the same thing at all.
>>
>>92367238
OP here, I had that thought too but I realized their powers weren't awakened by Aku so their human bodies that are attached to pieces of Aku ultimately die.
>>
Ashi isn't trying hard enough.
She probably doesn't care.
>>
File: 1459737093689.png (376KB, 461x450px) Image search: [Google]
1459737093689.png
376KB, 461x450px
>>92367254
Oh yeah, it's not like they had an entire episode dedicated to callbacks and directly addressed what happened to the Guardian or anything.
>>
>>92367198
Jack was struggling to retain control and he has years of spiritual training, he broke free because the Lizards helped slow down the corruption and he was able to reflect on the good he'd done and the people sending him their blessing.
Ashi does not have such fortune.
Aku's a dark god and even a sliver of his essence is not something to be taken lightly.

I'm actually glad they showed how easily Aku could influence her without even batting an eye or making a motion. I would have liked that her mind just went blank the moment he did, but I guess they needed to retain something for her to struggle with so they could squeeze out the sympathy.
>>
>>92367430
Sssh, don't want to ruin the meme
>>
This is gonna start some weird Jashi fanart once the fandom gets a hold of this.
>>
>>92367198
Jack was suffering from a literal infection
Ashi was suffering from a genetic disease
Not gonna happen

t. Not a doctor but I play one on tv
>>
>>92367198
https://youtu.be/nd1K55FYCAw
>>
File: 1493191503190.png (222KB, 402x364px) Image search: [Google]
1493191503190.png
222KB, 402x364px
>>92367365
fuck you mods, I'm gonna say whatever the fuck I want about Jack s5.
>>
>>92367430
>"directly address"
>a pair of broken sunglasses and nothing else

please accept my foot directly into your ass
>>
>>92367294
Genndy did say the ending would leave us in tears of joy
>>
>>92367430
You mean shitty callbacks that make episode 6 the worst episode of the season, by far?
>>
>>92367198
It's the difference between Aku infecting a human chosen by the gods and a literal part of him.
>>
>>92367858
That was my favorite episode asshole.
>>
>>92367198
Jack needed the help of those lizards monks. Are you forgetting that Aku overpowered him and made him destroy the time portal?
>>
>>92367716
Just because you wanted more doesn't mean it wasn't addressed.
>>
>>92367716
>pair of broken sunglasses and shattered portal altar

Guess what buttercup. It was directly addressed, so quit your bitching.

As for >>92367198, I don't think so. Aku is literally part of Ashi's DNA, unlike when he infected Jack.

Bit harder to break control I think.
>>
>>92367238
Go back and look at Episode 4. Ashi bled regular blood up until this very episode. Until Aku awoke her dormant UNSPEAKABLE EVIL, she was still just a regular human.
>>
Aishi also doesn't have a mage lizard sage to save her right now, she has Aku standing there controlling her
>>
>>92367977
>>92367978
He didn't "address" anything in that episode, he only brought back characters, with basically zero vision or creativity in terms of how I might add.
>>
You niggas stupid, Jack was just infected with Aku, unliek Ashi who was literally conceived out of Aku.
>>
Jack was telling her to fight so she'll probs do that but she doesnhave Jacks will and is more i fused with Akus essence rather than just infected. Ridding herself of him is probably going to kill her
>>
>>92367238
Interesting to note given that we saw the High Priestess's profile while she was drinking AKU'S SEED; it is exactly the same as Ashi's. So my theory is, since Aku isn't human, Ashi and her sisters are all essentially clones of her mother, and Aku needed to be there to awaken his half.
>>
>>92367529
>e5s9
nice one fag
>>
>>92367198
At this point I see two logical conclusions
>Scotsman arrives with an army of Jack fans like the archers, the ravers, etc.
>huge battle while Jack tries to save Ashi

Conclusion 1
>Ashi overcomes Aku and uses her powers to open a portal for Jack, Jack defeats Aku in the past, future is undone

Conclusion 2
>Jack saves Ashi, defeats Aku, but can't get back to the past
>>
>Jack, kill me! Kill me!
>I smile and think "Yeah, do it. Do it"
>he doesn't do it
>drops to the floor like a sniveling pussy
>ends up being worth it for the legendary shot of Aku with the sword
Overall pretty good episode, I had a lot of fun. It was also funny seeing those "JACK DEFINITELY GOT LAID BETWEEN EPS 8 AND 9! HE'S NOT A VIRGIN" fags blown the fuck out.
>>
>>92369466
>ends up being worth it for the legendary shot of Aku with the sword
You mean the second one? Or did nobody here even watch the original?
>>
>>92369495
Why would I be referring to the graveyard episode when talking about this new episode?
>>
File: Jack fights Aku from within.png (210KB, 752x423px) Image search: [Google]
Jack fights Aku from within.png
210KB, 752x423px
>>92367198
Jack was aided by the spirits of his parents and the good karma he built up from helping so many people. It wasn't a question of willpower.

Ashi has nothing.
>>
>people seriously believe ashi won't also beat Aku's hold over her with the power of her love for Jack

you know it's going to happen
>>
>>92369590
I hope so. This episode was just like the AT episode Fire & Ice
>>
>>92369590
I think it's more likely that her love for Jack will give her just enough strength to commit a meaningful sacrifice.

Either Aku will kill her after she manages to get the sword away from him, or she'll take her own life with it rather than kill Jack.
>>
>>92369590
She'll die and get brought back through time travel bullshittery.
>>
>>92369590
Jack needed outside help just to cure what was basically Aku giving him the Evil Clap.

Ashi was conceived of Aku. Her essence has Aku's evil entwined within it.

She could no more resist Aku than she could resist having black hair.
>>
>>92367198
When Ashi got cut with Jack's sword, Aku's essence/ control started to recede. And because the sword can't harm an innocent, Aku's influence over Ashi can be purified.
>>
>>92369673
Super Saiyan Ashi when?
>>
>>92369681
At this point I'm literally hoping for the gods to grant jack and ashi a happy ending.
>>
>>92369681
Now all you have to do is realistically explain how a lifelong-trained assassin who was literally conceived by Aku nutting in a cup and some bitch drinking it is an innocent that the sword cannot harm.
>>
>>92369707
Because she has never performed an evil action of her own volition.
>>
>>92369730
Yes she did, she stared at Jack's naked body without his knowledge or permission. Lust is a sin and it is a sin she will pay for with her life.
>>
>>92369657
Can we at least use the Dragon Balls to make her pure good?
>>
>>92369746
Great, now we need art of Shadow Ashi binding Jack up and ripping his gi off.
>>
>>92369730
And yet was still tainted enough for Aku to assume direct control over her body just by being in close proximity to her.

The sword exists for the sole purpose of destroying Aku in all his various forms.

Ashi contains enough of Aku's essence that he can remote control her like a fucking RC car.

The sword would obliterate her just as it would Aku, because Ashi is borne of Aku and thus is an extension of his evil in just another form.

If Jack tries to just "purify" her, it will kill her.
>>
>>92369776
Then why does Aku's darkness start to recede and her face is exposed after she is barely cut with the sword? Jack even said Ashi is her own person, so it might be possible to separate the Aku from her.
>>
>>92369789
So if its like a symbiote all you need is a giant fucking bell
>>
>>92369789
For the same reason Aku shrinks when Jack starts cutting him up.

The only difference is that doing this to Ashi would require Jack to deal her a fatal wound because Aku is literally in her DNA.
>>
>>92369821
It does reveal her human form separate from Aku. Ashi being purified could be like the "Aku-Infection" Episode. Also from the looks of it, the Daughters of Aku look more like clones of their mother if anything (with Aku's essence, not DNA).
>>
>>92369853
Anon, Aku is a part of Ashi. His essence literally gave her life.

How do you propose "purifying" Ashi of Aku's essence without killing her when he is 50% of her DNA?

The sword couldnt even remove Aku's corruption from a ram without killing it. It doesnt differentiate.

Aku's corruption in whatever its form is destroyed by the sword: and as the rams showed us, whatever unfortunate fuck is underneath is slain aa well.

Jack will have to kill Ashi. He cannot save her.
>>
>>92369949
He can't even go back in time to save her like people are fearing. She says this herself to her own mother

>We were doomed the moment we were born.

Unless there's a (maybe even literal) deus ex machina Ashi is dead.
>>
>>92369949

The ONLY way out of this otherwise inevitable scenario is Jack somehow gets the sword back, destroys Aku, Aku possesses Ash, and a LITERAL deus ex machina happens with Vishnu Ra and Odin descending from the fucking heavens and obliterating the last bit of Aku's essence from Ashi while using their LOLGOD power to keep her intact.

The most likely ending is Jack kills Ashi (shes still human under the Akusuit so he doesnt necessarily need the sword), gets his sword back, kills Aku and then an hero's next to Ashi's body.
>>
>>92367198
If you looks closely, jacks sword cuts akus essence but leaves Ashi's arm unharmed.
In theory, he should be able to free her by penetrating her repeatedly with his sword.

>>92367238
To the retards who denied they were the literal daughters of Aku:
I demand an apology.
>>
>>92369996
The sword cannot kill the innocent
Ashi is innocent despite being born from Aku and raised as an assassin
Therefore, even if Jack reclaims the sword, it won't kill Ashi.

Once again, Jack's father stated in the first episodes that the sword is merely a tool compared to the mind and spirit that wield it. Jack's heart will decide his destiny, not the sword.
>>
>>92370004
And knowing how Gods work, they'll likely make impossible for him to sudoku. Even gods of light can still be dicks
>>
>>92370015
The last time Jack"repeatedly penetrated"a being consumed with Aku's tsint, he killed 3 innocent rams and the sword abandoned him for 59 fucking years.
>>
>>92370031
>>The sword cannot kill the innocent
The sword cannot be used by evil.
It killed the baby ram without a fucking problem and you can't say that wasn't an innocent being.
>>
>>92367198
>>92368389
>>92369013
>Jack will kill Ashi/she'll die from killing aku herself somehow.
>Aku dies.
>Gods grant him a wish/guardian gives him a portal.
>He will use his genie to get Ashi back, back to the present, samurai jack.
>Scotsman ghost is smiling at jashi wedding, his daughters all dressed up and attending.
>WACHA!!
>>
>>92370174
>>92370078
I don't think nonsentient beings count for that. Similar to how robots don't count.
>>
>>92370189
>Gods grant him a wish
I highly doubt that. Even the gods of light are known to fuck people over.
>>
>>92370202
All animals are sentient.
You're thinking of sapience.
>>
>>92369673
not really, they did slow down aku's control but it was an inner battle.
>>
I will be very mad if Jack doesn't go back to the past.
>>
Ashi is half Aku so she can't break free from it, while jack just had a virus.
>>
>>92367238
Think of it like the megabots.

They died, but Aku's essence survived. purty simple.
>>
>>92370828
>THERE ARE NO TIME PORTALS LEFT IN EXISTENCE
>Man I sure hope my main man Jack gets back to the past

Anon...
>>
People always fucking forget how the sword works.

IN THE HANDS OF EVIL it cannot hurt an innocent. Wielded by Jack it can hurt whatever.
>>
>>92367716
That is addressing what happened you fucking retard
>>
>>92371470
Who knows, maybe Akushi can sacrifice herself and makes one. Or Jack escapes and Aku makes a new one to lure him.
Please.
>>
>>92371487
It's pretty obvious he got eye laser'd.
>>
>92369681
but it can harm innocents...he killed the three fucking goats.

I think the rule is that someone evil cannot use the sword against someone who is good. Or atleast evil cannot use the sword
>>
I'm going to be really pissed off if the series doesn't end with Jack going back in time and destroying Aku. Too bad that scenario seems impossible at this point.
>>
>>92371605
I personally prefer it if they keep Jack in the future and unable to return to the past. I think it sends a more positive message about accepting your past failures and striving to make better in the future.
>>
>>92373639
So he's just gonna leave his parents tortured and enslaved?
>>
>>92373639
Honestly i just hope Jack and Ashi survive because its looking like they'll defeat Aku but at the cost of both their lives. The only positive thing i see is them holding each other in death.
>>
>>92373663
I don't think he'll stay in the future by choice, anon. I believe it was clever they got rid of the time portals to force Jack to stay and try to fix what Aku has done.
If he still had access to time portals, I don't think Jack would really care about the moral of "let go of the past" and he'd just jump right into it.
>>
>>92373712
I wouldn't mind Jack dying at the end after killing Aku, but I really don't want Jack to stay alive while Ashi dies and he's stuck in the future. That'd be devastating. I mean, I wouldn't whine about it on /co/, but it'd still be pretty depressing.
>>
>>92373737
Again, i doubt that he and ashi will survive the final battle.
>>92373762
This is Fire & Ice all over again imo
>>
>>92373737
We could've gotten an ending where Jack cleaned up the mess in the future AND went back to the past to save his people, but the Guardian needed to be alive for that.
>>
>>92373777
>This is Fire & Ice all over again imo
The AT episode? I don't really remember what happened in it, would you kindly remind me?
>>
>>92373785
You may call me an edgy faggot, but I honestly don't like an ending in which Jack wins everything. I think it'd be more interesting if he lost something on the way.
>>
>>92373817
I meant Frost & Fire my bad http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Frost_%26_Fire
>>
>>92373842
Well that's true. If it's like that, I vote for Jack to sacrifice the future for the past.
>>
>>92373842
You ever lost something or someone precious to you anon?
>>
>>92373863
So I did have the right episode in mind. Still, I think I'm a bit too obtuse to see the similarities. What does Finn getting off his girlfriend beating an old man and losing her over it has to do with SJ?
>>
>>92373899
A few times. But I still like drama, and characters going through harshness and pushing forward despite it all is one of my favorite reasons to watch fiction.
>>
>>92373911
More like it started on a positive note and ended in the most gut wrenching way imaginable
>>
>>92373817
finn has a wet dream from watching flame princess beat the crap out of ice king. he tricks them into fighting more so he can keep having dreams, then she finds out and leaves him.
>>
>>92373941
Gut wrenching on a good way?
>>
>>92373930
I agree drama does set up good moments but the idea of losing the one thing that brings a character from the Despair Event Horizon is just a shitty way of achieving a bittersweet ending
>>
>>92373998
Gut wrenching in a bad way
>>
I don't think she drank it. It probably went somewhere else. It probably entered something else.

And how much of Ashi is Aku? There were 7 right? IF a mom and dad have seven twins is each of those twins 50% the mom and the dad? How does that work?
>>
>>92374004
The thing is I don't think he should lose everything. What brought him out of depression was the prospect of a brighter future because he had already come to terms with never returning to the past. So, as long as he has one of those, it will be bittersweet in a good way.
>>
File: nm_war1.jpg (101KB, 450x615px) Image search: [Google]
nm_war1.jpg
101KB, 450x615px
>>92367198
That's literally just Warlock. What a hack.
>>
>>92374094
Name me one samurai story with a happy ending.
>>
>>92374100
Literally who
>>
>>92374118
Inuyasha
>>
>>92374118
7 Samurai was bittersweet, right?
>>
>>92374153
That was a fairy tale.
>>
>>92374174
Feudal Japan though
>>
>>92367198
>Ashi tries to build her cognitive fortress, remembering all the people in her life

>Remember who mother and aunts beating her senseless, covering her in soot, and endlessly abusing her

>She remember her sisters she let die who all think she is a coward and a trader for siding against aku

>Then there is like a single white brick that is Jack and she holds it over her head as the darkness consumes her

You have to have bonds, memories, and feelings to be able to have a support system.

Without Jack, Ashi is alone and pointless as fuck
>>
>>92374219
Jack isn't just a single white brick, he's her foundation.
>>
>>92374004
I've been telling myself this since the last episode, thanks for wording it in a way that makes it more plausible
>>
She should, but she is not Jack. She does not have a lifetime of family and friends to make her stand against the evil with
>>
>>92374219
>a trader
>>
>>92369541
She's got that thirst for samurai dick tho
>>
>>92367198
It's not exactly the same.

1. Ashi was literally born with that shit, it's attached to the core, arguably impossible to break from it.

2. Jack had the help from some mages or a weird alien race or some shit, can't remember.

3. Ashi's much weaker than Jack in determination.
>>
>>92367198
Her determination wasn't folded 10,000 times by a grandmaster.
>>
But how can Jack give her the Kiss of Love if she no longer has lips?
>>
>>92367301
Maybe it's Maybelline
>>
>>92374050
>IF a mom and dad have seven twins is each of those twins 50% the mom and the dad?

Yes. If they're fraternal twins (or septuplets), they each come from a separate egg that was fertilized by a different sperm, not much different then if it was seven different pregnancies, just happening simultaneously. If they are identical (as they seem to be in Ashi's case), then that means they started as one fertilized egg, that split multiple times. Each identical twin (or septuplet) is essentially an identical clone of the other twin, meaning that each one is 50% mom and 50% dad, same as a single born child.
>>
>>92376729
>kiss
He's gonna give her something else entirely.
>>
No, because it's not like Ashi just swallowed a bit of Aku's phlegm. She is biologically 50% Aku. Aku is, for all intents and purposes, her father. If your remove that 50%, Ashi will cease to be. At least, that's what should happen.
>>
>>92377824
If that's at all how magical demon semen swallowing pregnancies work, which is pretty much however they want.
>>
File: paws.jpg (21KB, 480x325px) Image search: [Google]
paws.jpg
21KB, 480x325px
>>92368074
>Buttercup
>>
File: samurai-jack-s5-027.jpg (24KB, 795x447px) Image search: [Google]
samurai-jack-s5-027.jpg
24KB, 795x447px
>>92369681
Tell that to the goats.
>>
>>92369590
Of course it will happen, Jack sucking the leech wound was foreshadowing. Only instead of succ it will be a kiss
>>
File: Doitforashi.png (902KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Doitforashi.png
902KB, 1400x1000px
>>92379720
>Sword cannot harm innocent in hands of evil
>Ashi is innocent
>is encased in a "shell of aku"
>the hands that are used in this form are literally the hands of evil(aside from the metaphor of being a puppet)
>ashi attacks herself
>destroys the aku presence but does not harm her
>>
>>92369466
I liked the episode too, except I can't shake off Tara's weak act.
>>
Jack merely absorbed a part of Aku. Meanwhile, Ashi was born from Aku's darkness, molded by it.

Jack didn't show her the light until she was already a grown woman.
>>
>>92367716
Morons who make up their own retarded head canon and bitch when it doesn't come to pass are the worst.
>>
>>92376078
FOOLISH SAMURAI!

Not even the power of dick can defeat the UNSPEAKABLE EVIL that is AKU!

For you see, Aku, the Shapeshifting Master of Darkness, has greater wood than a thousand, than ten thousand, than ten hundred thousand fat, old, faceless men!
>>
File: Da peepee.png (145KB, 247x271px) Image search: [Google]
Da peepee.png
145KB, 247x271px
>Aku jizzes from his finger
>>
File: 1494183618951.png (176KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
1494183618951.png
176KB, 500x536px
>>92380232
She's honestly really cute if it weren't for weird monkey face.
>>
>>92380773
Yeah, and even then most times it's tolerable, but I didn't like when my romance episode was interrupted by my waifu turning into an anteater
>>
>>92380757
He can jizz from ANYWHERE.
>>
Does it make me a bad person if im totally fine with Ashi and this whole twist entirely because I've always thought a female Aku would be pretty hot.
>>
>>92371496
Jack's not going back to the past. There was foreshadowing in the last ep when he talked to Ashi about how all he'd have are memories while pretty obviously failing to realize that he has Ashi in the present. In the next ep he's going to come to that realization and rebuild the future with Ashi.
>>
>>92380757
He is literally a towering mass of sentient black jizz
>>
>>92380757
>>92380818
>>92380841
Aku is a tree.

He is a wood elemental.
>>
>>92380864
igeddit
>>
>>92380757
>he thinks that was his finger
>>
File: Aku losing control Ashi.png (415KB, 1200x682px) Image search: [Google]
Aku losing control Ashi.png
415KB, 1200x682px
>>92367198
Well this was intentional to show that the sword is capable of freeing Ashi from Aku's essence/ corruption. When the sword cut her, the Aku in her started receding. Plus Jack was reminding Ashi that she is her own person.
>>
>>92369541
Ashi has Jack.

DONT TAKE MONEY, DONT TAKE FAME, DON'T NEED NO CREDIT CARD TO RIDE THIS TRAIN AND ITS STRONG AND ITS SUDDEN, BUT ITS CRUEL SOMETIMES, BUT IT MIGHT JUST SAVE YOUR LIIIIIIIFE

ITS THE POWER OF LOOOOOOOVE
>>
File: vBYVVFr.png (147KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
vBYVVFr.png
147KB, 500x409px
Oh yeah also the little lizard guys said their portal would come back someday

but aku probaly destroyed them, man in that episode aku brutally kills one of those guys by forcing him to eat burning rocks
>>
>>92383822
He bites the throat of another one, either crushing it or breaking his neck.
>>
>>92368364
Good job reading exactly 0 posts before posting.
>>
>>92367198
It is literally in her blood.
For her to reject the part of her that is Aku would be like a mixed race person to reject one of their races at a biological level.
>>
At least now there's a reasonable explanation for why Ashi was able to take on an entire army by herself without a weapon.
>>
Except jack wasn't born with this. Also, I don't think there's a hot spring full of lizard monks to help.
>>
File: 1494402235425.png (2MB, 1286x1875px) Image search: [Google]
1494402235425.png
2MB, 1286x1875px
You know, the actual bittersweet thing in all this might be Jack actually going to the past and losing all the future he created while fighting, including Ashi - she and the Scotsman might end up pulling him out so that he might use the portal (Guardian not dead btw, calling it now.)
Obviously it will be a sacrifice, so Jack will have a choice to stay in the future or go back to the past, but in both he loses her or the family.

Folks, I don't think Ashi might actually make it...
>>
This last episode was fucking cool.

How many episodes we have left /co/mrades??
>>
>>92367198
If Aku Jack and Aku Ashi fuck will it be incest?
>>
>>92385428
one
>>
>>92385457
Yes. If Jacku and Ikra had sex it would also be masturbation.
>>
>>92374174
And also not a samurai story.
>>
File: sword of the stranger.gif (1019KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
sword of the stranger.gif
1019KB, 500x279px
>>92374118
Sword of the Stranger.
>>
Best possible ending for jack (therefore it has 0% of happening) coming through:
>Ashi breaks free, they kill aku together
>they find a last portal (or like.some people said, ashi learn how to magic and create a portal)
>Jack refuses to go because it will change the future.
>Ashi does something stupid and selfless and push him into the portal
>In the past, he watches his younger self be FLUNG into the future.
>He has the element of surprise and can kill aku.
>He cant, as he will lose his future friends and ashi
>He saves his father and other slaves while aku is recovering.
>They form an anonymous resistence agaisnt aku, and spend decades fighting with his fellow japs against aku, without ever showing himself.
>He waits it out for thousands of years without changing the future, but rather making the present bearable, saving innocents and giving hope.
>He pulls a martyn mcfly and appears to ashi moments after she pushed 75y/o jack in the portal.
>All he do is hug her and cry with joy.
>So he got to live with his parents and old friends, he got to be a stone in akus way since ever and he gets the girl in the end.
>>
>>92367198
People sent 15 years idealizing their perfect Samurai Jack ending and now are mad it's not that.
>>
>>92370015
>penetrating her repeatedly with his sword.
l-lewd
>>
File: genndy.jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
genndy.jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
>>92371605
>>
>>92386379
It wasn't like they had unreasonable expectations. This shit is fan fiction tier.
>>
>>92386679
no it isnt, I despise fanfiction and i'm loving this season
>>
>>92367198
It's the EXACT mirror opposite of that situation.

Jack was spawned of human semen and was fighting Aku's semen.

Ashi was spawned of Aku's semen and Jack's semen is the anomaly.
>>
File: 1494765330461.jpg (846KB, 1280x1667px) Image search: [Google]
1494765330461.jpg
846KB, 1280x1667px
>>92367198
Jack got infected by Aku, entirely by accident as well. He was able to fight off the infection due to the aid of the monks he was visiting along with his own spiritual fortitude.

Ashi is literally the spawn of Aku. His power seems to have lain dormant in her until Aku recognized it and forcibly took control of her. Barring mystical sword shenanigans or actual divine intervention, there's likely not much she can do.
Oh god, just realized Scotsman is on his way with an army and Aku is likely gonna send her to deal with them. Is ghost dad gonna end up killing her? Or possibly freeing her with CELTIC MAGIC?
>>
>>92380829
This. For all the talk about tropes around here. Would have thought this would be obvious once the ashi ship came into play.
>>
>Expecting a good end
Why?
>>
>>92387560
Because while the season is darker toned, the themes are fairly positive, and it would make no sense to throw them away for a depressing ending.
>>
>>92380686
>make up their own retarded head canon
KING
JACK
>>
>>92386352
It'd be crazy if he could hide from Aku for a thousand years, but still, I'd love this.
>>
>>92386767
>despise fanfiction
>loving this season

So, what's it like having schizophrenia?
>>
>>92387834
You don't seem to get it. let me spell it out.
>I love this season
>I hate fanfiction
>therefore mathematically it cannot be fanfiction-tier
Now if I didn't love this season, or if I didn't hate fanfiction, then maaaaaybe you would have a point.
>>
>>92387353
I liked the one proposal in another thread that the Scotsman ghosts his way past Ashi's dark shell, speaks to her directly, and motivates her to wrest some control back from Aku.
>>
Can someone tell me why Jack looks so weird? I haven't watched the new season yet and don't really mind spoilers, but from the trailer a few months ago, Jack still looked the same way he always did, even his ghost version, and even with the beard I could still see his same face under it, but when he finally loses the beard, his face looks completely different? What's up with that?
>>
>>92388147
>What's up with that?
They changed his model to look more "heroic", that's it.
>>
>>92388147
Its because they made his facial lines skin color instead of black, took out the black outlines of his eyes, and added corners to his face
>>
File: evolution of jack.png (113KB, 1280x786px) Image search: [Google]
evolution of jack.png
113KB, 1280x786px
>>92388147
>>
>>92373639
"Aku's victories are not your failures" - Quote from Jack's dad.
>>
>>92388233
"You have won many victories rekindling hope in the hearts of those you have protected.
Each sends their blessing."- Quote from Jack's mom
>>
>>92388147
They eliminated some outlines that they can now that the tech supports it, most prominent is the eye outlines.

They also made his jaw a more complex shape, which makes his face look narrower.
>>
>>92388233
>>92388393
>Quote from Jack's Dream Parents*
>>
>>92388458
I still don't see why they bothered. They had to change Aku's voice because Mako died. They didn't have to change Jack's design.
>>
>>92388651
Jack's design evolved through 1-4 too. It may have been preference.
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.