[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been reading the recent Great Lakes Avengers and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 032_09.jpg (739KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
032_09.jpg
739KB, 1000x1537px
So I've been reading the recent Great Lakes Avengers and I'm loving it so far, I'm wondering what some of the posters here on /co/ thought of it as a whole.
>>
>>92361979
I enjoyed it, I knew it wasn't going to last but that's okay, I'm just glad we got what we did.
>>
>>92362030
Me too, I'll be honest, I was never familiar with the team, but I enjoyed the first issue right at the start and it's been great thus far. Have you by chance read the older runs?
>>
>>92362954

Only the Slott stuff, which was fun. I never read the original appearances.
>>
I wish they had enough time to finish the art in the last issue
>>
>>92363077
>Slott
>being fun
Man, it's crazy how writers change over a time isn't it? I'll have to look into them after I finish this I need to know what happens to the furry girl and I am ashamed of that.
>>
>>92363119
They just didn't care, they got told they were cancelled and whipped up an ending as quick as possible.
>>
>>92361979
It wasn't as good as Slott's stuff (which is something I rarely get to say) and I knew it wouldn't last long, but I still enjoyed it.
>>
Good Boy is best girl.
>>
File: 033_19.jpg (601KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
033_19.jpg
601KB, 1000x1537px
>>92365265
Pretty stunned by this moment, when she did the whole "I hate to kill you" I figured she was just trying to scare him. Good Boy is my new obscure waifu.
>>
>>92365626
Have to kill you*
>>
>>92361979
The art was good, but the writing left much to be desired. Most of the jokes just fell flat, it could've been better.
>>
The worse thing about this book is that it felt like it barely did anything. Red Nain went pretty much nowhere, they set up something with Val's old boyfriend but at that point they should've known that they were going to be cancelled, they did nothing with Doorman, Good Boy barely did anything, and Bertha's whole status change was just so stupid.
>>
>>92370279
A microcosm of modern Marvel, then.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.