[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Civil War II >Betty later appeared at Bruce's funeral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

>Civil War II
>Betty later appeared at Bruce's funeral after he had been killed by Hawkeye. She was asked if she wanted to say a few words about his death, but replied she had nothing to say. She later visited her father to convince him to help her in plan to avenge Bruce but was refused. She later rescinded any plans after she listened to a recording left for her and Bruce's friends by Bruce before his death.

Would you read a red she hulk mini where she killed everyone involved in Civil War II?
>>
>>92349790
Sure
>>
>>92349790
why didn't hulk get with her in the old man logan world
>>
>>92349933
She didnt exist
>>
>>92349790
I thought she wasn't Red Shulk anymore
>>
File: 1474312758437.png (345KB, 576x592px) Image search: [Google]
1474312758437.png
345KB, 576x592px
>>92349961
yea right
>>
>>92349790
>Something interesting happening in a Marvel comic? In *CURRENT YEAR*? Not on my watch!
>>
>>92350097
>this
>interesting
Capefags have incredibly low bars.
>>
>>92350004
No i mean she wasnt red she hulk yet. Iml was in 2008 red shulk first appeared in>>92350097
>>
>>92349790
She's not a hulk anymore, right?
I mean, I would. I was waiting for Cho to do something but that just wound up being two or three issues of lets troll Carol. Which was fun don't get me wrong. But I definitely wanted a revenge story.
>>
>>92349790
Sounds more interesting that the new femhulk
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.