[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think he feels about people joking about the death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: tim buckley.jpg (111KB, 281x500px) Image search: [Google]
tim buckley.jpg
111KB, 281x500px
How do you think he feels about people joking about the death of his son for almost a whole decade?
>>
fictional son
>>
You should discuss abortion stuff and the debate whether the zygote is a person or whatever to /pol/
>>
Didn't knew he was such a manlet
>>
>>92344446
He probably shouldn't have put his dead baby in a "comedy"?video game comic
>>
>>92344446
This is the guy that built the sentinels in the movies, right?
>>
>>92344446
when did egoraptor have a son?
>>
>>92344782
underrated comment
>>
Wasn't there an interview with him where he kind of acknowledged he'd handled the whole thing poorly and kind of laughed that his clumsy strip had been turned into a meme?
>>
>>92344446
He made a joke about the death of his son first, we are basically revamping it and making jokes about a joke.
>>
I met this guy at a con. He was weird and awkward at best, standoffish and rude at worst. I remember watching him argue with literal children.
>>
>>92344826

nevermind, looked it up and he just barely admits that he could've done more research about how it effects women.
http://nymag.com/selectall/2015/11/longest-running-miscarriage-meme-on-the-web.html
>>
LOOK AT HOW SHORT HIS LEGS ARE, HAHAHAHA!
>>
>>92344782
>>92344918
Is it just the photo's perspective or is he legitimately a sub-5'10 manlet?
>>
File: IMG_2122.jpg (175KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2122.jpg
175KB, 400x400px
>>92344446
He doesn't care
>>
File: drunkard of sensible chuckles.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
drunkard of sensible chuckles.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>92344446
>his own characters are taller than he is
>>
>>92344943
it's not perspective, he is short
>>
>>92344446
There's something weird about this guy's legs, but I can't put my figner on it
>>
>>92344521
We say a woman is 'with child' not 'with zygote'. She says 'the baby is kicking' not 'the zygote is kicking'. I feel bad for his wife, her suffering was made in to a joke as a result of his hamfisted stab at emotion in what was expected to be a funny comic strip.
>>
>>92345023
Are there pictures of him standing next to a normal adult male?
>>
File: cotton hill.jpg (175KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
cotton hill.jpg
175KB, 500x376px
>>92345067
>>
File: buckley manlet.jpg (51KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
buckley manlet.jpg
51KB, 600x450px
>>92345214
>>
Rich. It's the most famous thing he's ever done, and ever will do.
>>
B^(
>>
>>92345272
Christ I would be so mad at the world if I wasn't even 5'10 or whatever the average is.
>>
>>92344446

>How do you think he feels about people joking about the death of his son for almost a whole decade?

I care more about the feelings of the woman who miscarried his child and has to live with her miscarriage being immortalised within a shitty vidyagaem webcomic and the ensuing memetic mutation of that strip than I do about the feelings of Tim motherfucking Buckley.
>>
>>92344446
>almost a whole decade

Damn, the inexorable march of time sucks balls.
>>
>>92345272
Well, he only needs to find thirteen dwarves and a wizard.
>>
>>92345265
Cotton would somehow write a miscarriage comic that was more sympathetic to the woman than Tim.
>>
>>92345622

"SHE AIN'T GOTTA CRY, BUT SHE AIN'T GOTTA MAKE YOU HAPPY, BOY!"
>>
>>92345577
Dark Knight Rises came out more than half a decade ago and baneposting is still within the top 5 memes here. Sometimes the memes just become unstoppable.
>>
>>92345667
Pepe, Loss and Baneposting are the holy trinity of immortal memes
>>
File: tkcuck.png (1MB, 1431x1064px) Image search: [Google]
tkcuck.png
1MB, 1431x1064px
>>92345549
>could be raising a happy 9-year-old kid who's doing well at school
>instead watch as your dead baby is used as a perpetual internet joke
>>
>>92345272
the other guy is so obviously a lanklet though so this isn't the best comparison
>>
>>92345667
I can't wait until people stop saying kino
>>
>>92345667

At least Loss.jpg is the Perfect Meme. The creator cannot (or should not) monetise or mainstream it. He can never sue or DMCA anyone over it because parodies are protected by law. No corporation would ever dare to reference (and thus monetise) it. And parodies can be done in as minimal a form as possible, through any kind of medium, and with whatever characters come to mind. Loss.jpg, as a meme, cannot ever be stopped by anything other than the eventual death of humanity.

>>92345729

Exactly my point. He has to live knowing he made a shitty webcomic about a tragic event; she has to live knowing someone made a shitty webcomic about the tragic event through which she suffered.
>>
>>92345622
Better still, Cotton's would be actually funny instead of ironically funny.
>>
>>92345729
>be thirtysomething woman
>off the grid for ages
>only using internet when you really need to
>decide to give social media a try after all this time
>have a good time at first
>find funny Loss pictures
>laugh at first
>then see the art is familiar
>it looks like the shit your ex-boyfriend from college drew
>search source of picture
>it's the original Loss
>slowly realize your miscarriage has been an internet joke for years
>while your shitty ex-boyfriend exploited your trauma for internet fame
>turn off computer and stare at wall
>>
>>92344953
>Straw breaking camel's back
Wouldn't you say that for just small things?
>>
>>92345865
It's Buckley - if he understood even slightly-complex wordplay, CAD would be funny.
>>
>>92345856
>lay on hospital bed and cry
>>
>>92345856

If, at that moment, she decided to murder Buckley, I do not believe any jury in the world would ever convict her of murder.

Manslaughter, maybe, but not murder.
>>
>>92345865
Physically, a dead baby is a small thing.
>>
>>92345085
Human only when women want the child.

Human value completely depending on feeling rather than intrinsic value.

Fuck women
>>
>>92344446
l o
s S
>>
>>92345917
Hell, if I was a cop at the scene I'd just tell her to go and pretend I couldn't find her.
>>
>>92345549
>I care more about the feelings of the woman
t. cuck
>>
Oh my god, he has the proportions of a hobbit.
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>92345977
>don't care about the feelings of the woman
If you have a girlfriend, I bet she'd be mighty happy to fuck someone more dependable right now.
>>
>>92344446
he didn't even want the kid, or to be in the relationship with her anymore
from Tim's point of view the miscarriage was God giving him a 'get out of jail free' card
>>
>>92346036
If he didn't cause it himself.
>>
>>92345917
It would be murder, since I doubt Buckley would be right there with her. If she deliberately sought him out and killed him, that would be murder.
>>
>>92346028
I bet your gf is pounding tyrone while you waste your time discussing relationships on /co/.
>>
>>92345939
>implying this sentiment is unique to women
lol fuck off
>>
>>92346028
Why would I care about some random whore who slept with Buckley? Can you try thinking for a second instead of white knighting literally every woman on earth?
>>
>>92345729
What kind of boy would he grow up to be? Would he resent his father?
>>
>>92346028
100% positive this is a woman posting.
>>
>>92346062
>B^Uckley approaches womb
>"Hi, I'm your father"
>Boom! No more baby
>>
>>92345085

To be fair, those phrases probably have origins at latest in eras where if you had the ability to read and write properly you were considered an intellectual.

>>92344913

>longest-running-miscarriage-meme-on-the-web.html

Are... are there others?
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.