[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been 32 years since Ozymandias saved humanity. How's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Praise him.jpg (27KB, 470x336px) Image search: [Google]
Praise him.jpg
27KB, 470x336px
It's been 32 years since Ozymandias saved humanity.

How's life been under his rule?
>>
File: Ozymandiascomics.jpg (9KB, 154x200px) Image search: [Google]
Ozymandiascomics.jpg
9KB, 154x200px
>they will never draw /fit/ Ozymandias again
Fuck.
>>
>>92331654
Ozymandias-care is top notch
>>
>>92331654
Well I haven't had a family member die from Psychic Space Squid incursion in years, so I'm going to say pretty good.
>>
Well, after 10 years both the USSR and the USA decided there would be no more space squids in the near future and so we had WW3 instead. The weapons that Ozy helped the governments of the world develop so they could fight interdimensional squids were so powerful that within a few hours 99% of the human race was wiped out. Since then we've lived on the brink of starvation and hypothermia, in constant terror of cannibal attacks. Civilization will never recover, and the new Dark Ages will last so long as there are humans to observe their existence

So, fuck that asshole. I hear he anheroed when his "genius" plan failed spectacularly, but I kind of hope he is still alive out there, because he deserves to suffer in this Hell for all eternity.
>>
>>92331654
>Implying he saved it.

It would realistically last three years tops. Then infighting would start again like it always does when people start panicking. He just prolonged the inevitable and killed extra people along the way.

Unless he was anticipating that Rorschach's journal would get out, thus uniting the nation under a common hatred for Ozymandias and them collaborating to take him down for playing them as fools.
>>
>ywn live in the timeline without new york
Where will they set every mother fucking tv show and movie?
>>
>>92332686
>implying he wouldn't implement a market based system.
>>
>>92333177
What threat could Ozy really pose though? Well actually he could be quite the threat but not in the sense that'd require world powers working together in a meaningful way. He doesn't have armies or any of that shit. So if he wished he could pull more terrorist attacks but it'd just be him since he decided to kill anyone who supported his plan as loose ends. So it'd be a worldwide manhunt and when he was found he'd either be killed on the spot or arrested with no one willing to defend him.
>>
>>92331654
The first Mega City is build and the proto Judges are implemented.
>>
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4908882/1/Restoration
>>
>>92333177
>spoiler
Naturally, anon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.