[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"He makes love like a man who just got out jail."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: smash mah puss.jpg (35KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
smash mah puss.jpg
35KB, 512x384px
>"He makes love like a man who just got out jail."

What did she mean by this?
>>
Either that he was desperate for sex, or that he was into anal
>>
He fucks her in the ass.
>>
>>92329706
doesn't mind if she sticks it in the butt
>>
File: 1456842640143.jpg (19KB, 426x382px) Image search: [Google]
1456842640143.jpg
19KB, 426x382px
>>92329752
>doesn't mind if she sticks it in the butt
>She

So Bob's into pegging?
>>
>>92329943
one of these days, anon, ask a girl to stick a pinky up there while you're at it

trust me
>>
>>92329990
Just the pinky?
>>
>>92330138
most men squeak if you start with the index finger
>>
>>92330155
You have to work your way up to using your fist
>>
>>92330265
this is amplification for dicking, not full on fisting

Believe me, anon, you're just asking to hurt her wrist if you try it still up her
>>
>>92329706
When my nephew got out my brother and I flew him to Thailand for two weeks. That boy crushed ass like Godzilla in Tokyo. Total indiscriminate pounding of orifices regardless of race, gender or creed.
always wondered if 'he doth protest to much' if you catch my drift
>>
>>92330292
No i dont
>>
>>92330292
Ho boy, the sisters must've had fun with that one.
>>
>>92329706
that he was desperate for sex with a woman so he fucked her hard
>>
>>92329745
came here to say this
>>
>>92329706
>taking shower together
>slips into her vag
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.