[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he has less than 45 minutes to wrap up Samurai Jack how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5093.jpg (125KB, 1100x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5093.jpg
125KB, 1100x600px
>he has less than 45 minutes to wrap up Samurai Jack

how the fuck is he gonna do it /co/?
>>
>>92329306
it's gonna suck
>>
>>92329306
It's going to be rushed and dissapointing.
>>
With 10 min of action and 40 min of filler
>>
also
>inb4 le 2-parter meme
>>
>>92329306
The finale could be an hour special.
>>
>>92329579
It's not.
>>
Badly
>>
>>92329306
Jack dies and a new show featuring Ashi will begin.
>>
Did Genndy chose 10 episodes? Or did the broadcast made the decision?
>>
>>92329710
Source?
>>
>>92329765
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/samurai-jack-ci/EP004517020112?aid=zap2it

>11:00pm-11:30pm
>>
>>92329786
Shit, there goes that possibility. He could still handle it. Hopefully in a satisfying way.
>>
30 minutes of full blown jashi sex followed by 15 minutes of Genndy pointing and laughing at the viewers
>>
>>92329754
Broadcast intentionally offered ten, Genndy said that was cool with him, took too long making episodes and by the time he realized he had to rush things it was to late.

So both their faults.
>>
>>92329306
He won't do it.
>>
>>92329306
In a way that no matter what will never live up to /co/ unachievable standards.

Never watched GF before and peeked on the ending because /co/ thinks its Lost-levels of disappointed. Ends up not being even close;
If you fuckers think that is the worst ending ever your bar is way too high for anything.
>>
>>92329306
He's not and even /co/ tier levels of deflection won't prevent the massive shit storm coming
>>
It's going to be a poorly-paced rush job just like the rest of the season has been.
>>
>>92329883
Well that would be gold and make the season a 10/10
>>
>>92330591
First three episodes had good pacing.
>>
It ends in a cliff hanger with the protags starting the army scottsman talked about.
We will get a full lenght movie finale later this year.
>>
>>92330652
Would insta boner if this happens and ashi dies at the end of the finale and then the movie is announced
>>
30 minutes will be spent on Ashi, 10 minutes will be spent on Jack, and the leftover 5 minutes will be spent on Aku.

Jack will die by the hands of Aku, future Aku will die by the hands of an avenging Ashi, and Ashi will be Jack's successor and will go back to the past instead of him to finish off past Aku.
>>
>>92330676
Given that some concept art show jack chained, i say that he gets captured (probably his life in exchange for ashis) and she joins the scottsman to raid aku tower.
>>
It's going to be Bleach all over again. Rushed as hell, and will forever leave a bad taste in the mouths of the fans.
>>
>>92331073
Bleach went to shit after the SS arc. At least Jack has four, straight seasons of quality. Unless Genndy manages to fuck up the finale really hard.
>>
>>92329306
its not going to end
see you next season
>>
>>92329306
Some options:
1. Jack kills Aku and marries Ashi.
2. Aku kills Jack, and Ashi kills Aku.
3. Aku is about to kill Jack and Ashi draws "The power of love" card and Aku has a face turn.
4. Aku kills Ashi, and Jack kills Aku for revenge. >Bad ending: Jack is turned into an ageless ronin
>Good Ending: Jack kills Aku and the power of love revives Ashi.
5. Everyone dies and Jack has to pull an End of Evangelion.
6. Aku goes into hiding after being defeated. Ashi and Jack have a kid, and the kid's destiny is to fight Aku. The "all this has happened before, and will happen again" self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>92331247
7. Jack kills Aku but he survives thanks to the Aku gene in Ashi. Jack is forced to kill Ashi.
>>
>>92330652
would be cool but genndy has said it's going to be the finale and that this will wrap up the series. Also that the ending is going to be bittersweet
>>
>>92331282
Best ending by far. I hope you're right.
>>
>>92331289
Oh, in that case I already know the ending.

Jack defeats Aku, but Jack dies because he and Aku are linked in some way. Ashi lives. Cut to time skip and Ashi is raising a young boy, who bears a striking resemblance to his father.
>>
It's guaranteed to be the worst thing you've ever seen in your life. Like the ME3 of cartoon series endings. It really doesn't matter even if the finale is an hour long, it's gonna be awful no matter what, just like every other episode after 3. It's sad how 1-3 were the greatest achievements in animation but everything else is below-Korra levels of shit.

I legit wish Genndy gets blacklisted for murdering Samurai Jack. Fuck him and fuck his garbage waifu ruining the greatest cartoon of all time.
>>
>>92331709
I wouldn't call Samurai Jack the "greatest cartoon of all time."

It's animation was technically proficient, but the stories were all too formulaic and predictable.
>>
>>92329306
Jack kills Aku
The end
>>
>>92331772
Fuck off. Samurai Jack was literally the greatest of all time. Ep 1-3 are universally regarded as about the most amazing things ever seen, but sadly Genndy was baiting us to switch into however many hours of the Ashi show. I don't think any show has ever dropped in quality that hard. Literally went from a 20/10 to a -10/10.
>>
>>92330392
Gravity was really more a victum of it's own success if anything. Well, that and Mabel's shittyness and inability to learn and grow as a person.
>>
File: 1453697848954.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
1453697848954.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>92331914
>>92331772
>>
Does anyone have that image where Genndy is in the studio with the voice actors finishing up Jack? I can't seem to find it.
>>
Reminder that the finale could be playing this Saturday.
>>
>>92330392
It wasn't really that bad, but it would've been better if Hirsch had stuck to his three-season plan. Less awful pacing and more character development.
>>
>>92333218
>>92331976

My point was that as an ending as a whole, it did enough to at least get a C or C+

And the fact we are talking a show that build popularity it only tells me the same will happen to SJ because people are already expecting too much.
>>
There's not going to be much time back in the past. It's show up, free mom and wham, done
>>
There will be no way back to the past, they'll kill aku maybe jack has to sacrifice himself to do it, ashi roams the lands as a samurai removing the last of aku's evil influence on the world, happily ever after, etc.
>>
>>92330610
Four*
>>
>>92331709
What makes 4 worse than 1-3?
>Ashi
1-3 had Ashi too, so what? 4 has the same atmosphere, same great pacjng, same action, same everything. The only reason people don't group it with 1-3 is because of RaM shit.
>>
File: 1492113206828.gif (267KB, 241x170px) Image search: [Google]
1492113206828.gif
267KB, 241x170px
Lots of shitposting in this thread, wew.

I have no idea, OP, but Genndy is on record multiple times as being confident in the ending, and hopes it'll make us cry but ultimately leave us with fond feelings for Jack as a whole.
>>
>>92336088
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it's because of Ashi.

The pacing argument is a shit one now anyway. When people say "great pacing" what they really mean is "slow pacing".
>>
>>92331282
Please be this.
>>
>>92331282
>Jack kills Ashi

Jack couldn't do it.

Ashi would do it herself.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.