[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are metal aliens from another planet born to turn into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1494517719231.gif (2MB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
1494517719231.gif
2MB, 400x223px
Why are metal aliens from another planet born to turn into vehicles from earth?
>>
That had different altmodes originally and scanned Earth vehicles. This is shown in pretty much every incarnation often. Is this thread a ruse of some sort?
>>
>>92322014
>Metal aliens turn into earth vehicles
>Not earth vehicles influenced by metal aliens
>>
>>92322056
I know next to nothing other than the amazing videogame I just beat.

What should I watch? The original first cartoon I assume?

I liked the first Bay movie and don't understand the hate
>>
>>92322128
Which game?
>>
>>92322014
They have different alt modes on Cybertron, transforming was developed for camouflage and then became useful from there

They then took earth alt modes on earth as they're "robots in disguise"
>>
>>92322128
For a movie that's suppose to be all about giant alien machines, it was all about the humans first and like 15 minutes worth of robots overall.
>>
>>92322128
Most Transformers series are self-contained and sequels barely have continuity with previous ones. Just pick whatever looks interesting.
>>
>>92322128
Beast Wars
>>
>>92322128
>What should I watch? The original first cartoon I assume?
Nah. The characters got their start there and I love some of the voice-acting, but visually it's dog shit.

I liked Prime, myself, but I know it has its haters.
>>
>>92322128
I don't think the first film is bad, it's a lot of people whining about not muh transformers, but then in the sequels even worse writing and bad characters took over, Optimus became as blood thirsty as Megatron and that was the point where I found the movies to be bad, but it's fun mindless action so I'll be seeing tf5
>>
File: bee.png (305KB, 540x398px)
bee.png
305KB, 540x398px
>>92322128
Watch G1 for shits and giggles or just to get how things went down originally.

Beast Wars if you're into robot animals and really outdated animation.
Transformers Animated for weeabo silliness.
Transformers Prime for something serious.
Transformers Robots In Disguise for an in-between of silly and serious.
Rescue Bots for cute but surprisingly well written for a kids show.
>>
>>92322320
Almost forgot. Skip the TF anime shit.
>>
>>92322175
Devastation. It's fantastic.
>>
File: Sixshot.jpg (31KB, 640x480px)
Sixshot.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
This thread needs more Sixshot.
>>
>>92322360
Victory, CarRobots, Micron Legend, Galaxy Force are good and Headmasters, Masterforce, BWII, BWN are okay.
>>
>>92322364
METROPLEX HEEDS THE CALL OF THE LAST PRIME.
>>
>>92322422
> Armada
This show taught me why I hated humans in TF shows.
>>
>>92322616
>Rad never hosted a corner at the end of the episode where he would tell you about the Transformers, fleshing out bits that didn't come up in the show like individual Mini-Con's personalities.
>>
>>92322664
It wasn't so much as a tidbit thing. I don't remember exactly since it's been so long but I remember wanting to punch the TV screen for stupid shit that should of been obvious like half way through the show. I think It had something to do with a fat kid and tall one.
>>
>>92322128
>What should I watch?
https://youtu.be/_25RK5GbJIc
>>
>>92322482
wrong game
>>
>>92322014
The movie's so beautifully animated
>>
>>92323415
Fucking damn it.
>>
>>92322128
watch G1, then watch the one with sexy starscream
>>
Cybertronians as organisms are really neat. The idea of a techno organic being that can scan and become most anything really gets my neurons firing. And then you have other organisms like headmasters and minicons and shit that adapt to Cybertronian biology and become a part of it.
Are there any stories that go over Cyberttonian biology or something like that? I bet IDW or Dreamwave had at least one in their absurdly long histories.
>>
>>92322389
Everything needs more ninja consultants, this is fact

>>92322482
War for/Fall of Cybertron were both p. great too, Fall especially. Jazz is best 'Bot.
>>
File: Budding.jpg (138KB, 765x493px)
Budding.jpg
138KB, 765x493px
>>92324854
Here anon. Have this.
>>
>>92322014

They can transform into anything, really, not every Transformers turns into a vehicle.
>>
Is it wrong if I like the mini-cons more then the actual Transformers?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.