[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ks cfb9XzPs Who was in the wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: jason todd 2.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
jason todd 2.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kscfb9XzPs

Who was in the wrong?
>>
>>92321393
Jason. You know damn well Batman won't kill. Jason just wanted something to show that Batman missed him when he was gone, but Bruce is so stone-faced, he was never going to get that moment he wants so much.
>>
>>92321446
That sounds like it's Batman's fault then. If he could've found another way to express his regret to Jason like a normal human being then they wouldn't have had that problem to begin with.
>>
>im not talkin about killing penguin, or scarecrow, or dent... im talkin about him; just him

agreed

>and doing it because ... because he took me away from you

lost me, thats a flimsy motivation. bats, or anyone for that matter, should have killed joker after the first big fucking fiasco, not after it gets personal. jason had to make it about himself.
>>
>>92321583
It's no one's fault that Bruce is fucked in the head. If it's anyone's fault, It's Joe Chill's.
>>
>>92321393
This is a hard question.

Jason brought up some good points and you can understand where he's coming from since he's the victim and his killer is right in front of him.

You can also can also understand why Batman is afraid of crossing the line, but the joker is a lost case and Batman made it his responsibility to do something about him since he declared himself as Gotham's protecter.
>>
File: Jason Todd.png (307KB, 694x981px) Image search: [Google]
Jason Todd.png
307KB, 694x981px
Jason is cute.
>>
>literally handing the joker a glass of water while he is completely unrestrained
black mask is a dumbo tb h
>>
>>92321393
Jason was right. But Batman is a psycho so I don't know what he expected.
>>
>>92321600
Makes sense to me. If the sheer destruction causes by Joker isn't enough batman to deal with him then surely if someone close to him was affected that would've finally made him take care of Joker. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like that was the case. Jason probably wondered if Bruce ever really cared.
>>
>>92321754
What if Black mask had given Joker a paper or plastic cup? lol. Or maybe a water bottle? Actually, it doesn't make sense that he happened to have a glass cup with him. And if it was in the asylum that makes even less since. Surely a psychiatric asylum would only have paper or plastic cups to prevent inmates from hurting each other.
>>
>>92321393
Is Batman Pontius Pilate?
>>
>>92321393
the guy who went through 4 Robins
>>
Jason did nothing wrong
>>
>>92322102
Jason did a lot of things wrong, but considering he learned from batman atleast they have that in common.
>>
>>92321583
Bruce won't let himself be anything other than his Zorro knock off.
>>
>>92321393
>gotta give the boy points
>scoots along in a chair
>gets kicked

LOL i forgot about this
>>
>>92321776
this. batman is a fucking psycho for not killing joker. they don't let him kill so they can keep selling comics to kids
>>
>>92324013
Nah kids love heroes who kill and they can always write in bullshit where the known villains simply evade death or get resurrected.

Bruce is just weak.
>>
File: IMG_0253.png (571KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0253.png
571KB, 1136x640px
YE ROOTIN' TOOTIN'
>>
>>92321393
Whoever didn't rape the Joker.
>>
>>92321393
Batman will always be in the wrong as long as he lets the joker live. Guy's killed thousands by now because he keeps putting him in shitty prisons, or people break him out.

You're already going above the law when you lock em up, and frankyl if you're going to do that you might as well be the judge as well.
>>
>>92321754
Joker said please though
>>
>>92323875
Zorro killed dudes like all the time tho, it's why he had a sword
>>
>>92324117
No, it's just, they kill the Joker, the Joker is gone. No more Joker stories. No more Joker as a villain.
>>
Is there a reason the Prison system is so bullshit in comics? I mean yeah I know it's a revolving door so different writers can get there turn, but does it seem odd that's never addressed? Hell the whole not killing the Joker thing because completely moot if they manage to have an institution that doesn't treat him like Sideshow Bob.
>>
>>92321393
Jason.

Batman should have killed the joker years ago
>>
>>92324529
He would come back though
>>
>>92321600
You can understand why though, murdered by a maniac in his teen years only to discover the man he thought of as a father didn't avenge him. Yes it is personal but part of Red Hoods character is his relationship with Bruce. In the movie he saw Bruce as a father and it would have been a big blow to learn that Bruce seemingly didn't care enough about Jason to finally end the Joker after everything he did.

Jason is so poorly handled in every other media. I hated that they tried to give him his own series as he works better as a foil for Batman. Should of had him follow that line in the movie about 'controlling crime' by becoming the head of a gang like Black Mask ,Penguin etc but having some hardline rules for his gang about how they operate.
>>
>>92327272
>Jason is so poorly handled in every other media. I hated that they tried to give him his own series as he works better as a foil for Batman. Should of had him follow that line in the movie about 'controlling crime' by becoming the head of a gang like Black Mask ,Penguin etc but having some hardline rules for his gang about how they operate.

At least it's better than his preflashpoint self who was evil and petty for the sake of being evil and petty. Now he isn't just a straw man for the batfam to knock over.
>>
>>92327490
True, always was annoyed by how poorly he was handled and made so edgy.

I stand by my idea Jason should lead a new faction in Gotham called the Red Hood Gang. Small gang that does everything but has hard line rules. No dealing/involving kids, no rampant violence, no innocents etc. In the movie he says it himself that he isn't talking about killing Dent, Penguin or Scarecrow showing Jason has a line himself when it comes to killing so the rogues are 'safe' from him. Batman tolerates him and the gang as they do have rules and it allows Bats to keep an eye on Jason.

Also I think people misunderstand Jason. Jason doesn't want to kill the Joker, he wants Bruce to do it. In the movie Jason could have killed Joker at any moment but chose not to because he wants Batman to cross that line to 'avenge' Jason.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.