[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the best first episode of a cartoon and why was it The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (68KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 640x360px
What was the best first episode of a cartoon and why was it The DVD from Gumball?
>>
>>92314108
Why are there so many gumball threads lately?
>>
>>92314187
It's a really popular cartoon
>>
>>92314187
I believe one guy started making a shit-ton of Gumball threads for no reason and other peeps jumped on the bandwagon.
>>
Can we actually discuss this episode?
>>
>>92314187
We Need to Make a CONTAINMENT BOARD LOOOOL Liek le horses remember? this popular currently running show is killing /co/ because people are talking about it we need le gumbll borad noooooow
>>
>>92314108
It isn't.
The Froggy Apple Crumple Thumpkin is.
>>
>>92314187
>>92314280
It's just one guy
>>
Can we have actual discussion please?
>>
File: 1403394285420.jpg (534KB, 2700x1519px) Image search: [Google]
1403394285420.jpg
534KB, 2700x1519px
>>92314108
Legend of Korra - say what you will about the rest of the series, but you'd be hard-pressed to find a single person on /co/ who wasn't completely blown away by the premiere.
>>
>>92314108
Say Uncle from Steven Universe. Perfect crossover.
>>
>>92314567
That is not the first episode of either show. BAIT
>>
>>92314662
I missed the "first" part of the OP.
>>
>>92314108
I know it's a terribly cliche answer and will get hate due to the amount it's been pushed around here, but I feel one of the best first episodes of a show is Samurai Jack
>>
>>92314187
I don't know but its annoying. I really hate this show.
>>
I thought the first episode of The Powerpuff Girls where Mojo turns everyone into dogs was very good.
>>
File: MEAT HAIR.png (153KB, 454x345px) Image search: [Google]
MEAT HAIR.png
153KB, 454x345px
>>92315605
>the dog episode
>not the pilot
get out
>>
>>92314108
The Nightmare Begins from Invader ZIM. Either that, or Tourist Trapped from Gravity Falls
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.