[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do they plan to pull off Jason Todd in the DCEU when the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1494114151515.jpg (139KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1494114151515.jpg
139KB, 600x338px
So how do they plan to pull off Jason Todd in the DCEU when the only character that he can be compared to is Bucky? And even then Bucky as a character had to be rewritten completely for the MCU and went from being the fallen child/teenaged sidekick to Captain America to the guy who had grown up with Steve and had looked after him after Martha passed away. At the same time, Bucky is one of the most popular characters on the MCU and the DCEU will probably be accused by normies of trying to rip-off Marvel by introducing the thought to be dead former companion of Batman.
>>
So about what that new episode of Doctor Who guys
>>
What makes you think they plan to pull off Jason? Aren't Batgirl and Nightwing movies the rumor?
>>
>>92313840
The one with the Oedipus complex and the wood worms? Wasn't bad I guess. Wouldn't mind seeing some of the flatmates show up again. Asian girl was cute.
>>92313850
Probably based on the fact that his death was already established.
>>
>>92313824
>Bucky is one of the most popular characters on the MCU and the DCEU will probably be accused by normies of trying to rip-off Marvel by introducing the thought to be dead former companion of Batman
Normies don't care about Bucky or even remember him.

Also, assuming that the DCEU survive long enough for him to be included and doesn't crash and burn after JL, you can just simply do UTRH without the needs to rewrite his character.
>>
>>92314019
>normies don't care about Bucky
>implying

Comic Bucky maybe (excluding Brubaker's run of course) but MCU Bucky? Every woman is willing to ride Sebastian Stan's dick. Also I don't doubt they are planning to introduce him on the DCEU. He was mentioned in BvS and obviously they want to do something with him, especially after how successful Bucky is in the MCU.
>>
>>92314215
>Every woman is willing to ride Sebastian Stan's dick.
More to me like they paired him up with caps.
>>
>>92314215
Fujo are a minority, they are not normies
>>
>>92314215
>Every woman is willing to ride Sebastian Stan's dick
"Willing to watch him being raped by Steve" would be more honest.

With fans like that...
>>
>>92313824
The problem isn't the "MC's friend turns out to be alive and evil" plot. You can do a similar plot and no one will care unless it's good. Plus Todd was more like a student/son then best pal so he has a more emotional connection.

No, the REAL problem is that DCEU Batman has literally killed hundreds of people.

Bruce can't lecture Todd that "Killing is wrong mmmkay" when he's killed more people than Ramo. It makes him look like a hypocrite and an idiot. But it's going to happen because WB wants the RH and Geoff "I hate Batman" Johns is their bitch and doesn't give a shit about Batman.

Hell, they may even go the Arkham Knight route. Either way, it's going to ve cringy.
>>
File: 1487345534104.jpg (1MB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
1487345534104.jpg
1MB, 1920x2951px
>>
File: Punisher Joker 1.jpg (267KB, 966x1485px) Image search: [Google]
Punisher Joker 1.jpg
267KB, 966x1485px
>>92313824
He's just a less edgy version of pic related
>>
File: Punisher Joker 2.jpg (318KB, 966x1491px) Image search: [Google]
Punisher Joker 2.jpg
318KB, 966x1491px
>>92317241
>>
>>92315973
>Bruce can't lecture Todd that "Killing is wrong mmmkay" when he's killed more people than Ramo. It makes him look like a hypocrite and an idiot. But it's going to happen because WB wants the RH and Geoff "I hate Batman" Johns is their bitch and doesn't give a shit about Batman
Implying that Batman didn't look like a hypocrite in UTRH....

Also, Jason's problem is WITH THE JOKER. Batman can kill his whole rouge gallery expect the joker and Jason will not be satisfied.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.