[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend the whole season taming the brain-washed cultist assassin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

>spend the whole season taming the brain-washed cultist assassin into a loving girlfriend
>don't get to enjoy that sweet, comfy love even for ONE episode
Man, Jack has a hard life.
What do you guys think is going to be revealed?
Is Ashi's death somehow needed to open the last portal?
Is Ashi an actual daughter of Aku?
Genndy won't pull an Oldboy on Jack, will he?
>>
>>92313538
That Ashi's real name is Target to Aku
>>
also how do you think Jack vs Aku confrontation will even happen?
My guess is that Scaramouche will finally deliver his outdated news to Aku, Aku will take a look at Jack and see that the news are bullshit, but he will notice Ashi and decide to pay the Samurai a visit.
>>
>>92313538
Relax nigga, the worst possible scenario is Jack dies after defeating Aku and even then he leaves behind a wife, a child, and ordained as a saint
>>
>>92313538
White people don't deserve good things.
>>
>>92314350
Neither do you niggers
>>
It's going to be like the dumb Nia situation in TTGL. If Jack kills Aku, Ashi dies.
>>
Either she's in love with Jack or she's pregnant or some shit like that

either way i hope she dies for ruining the season
>>
>>92314426
It's not gonna be like TTGL ya grimdarkfag
>>
truth is, only ashi can kill aku, being his real "blood related" daughter, basically only aku can kill aku, so aku wants to kill the aku that can kill aku
>>
>>92314442
Its already established she loves him numb nuts.

Also Shaggy, eat a Snickers
>>
>>92314474
I mean but by the next ep promo it seems Jack is going against Aku solo, it wouldn't surprise me that he told Ashi to stay somewhere safe, only for Aku to abduct her and use her against him or something
>>
>>92314557
More likely Aku will find a way to disarm jack and take him hostage like his father
>>
>>92314691
I'm expecting some kind of
>drop ur wepon or i kill her tee hee
>"FUCK"
>Ashi and Jack now are both trapped, they escape, steal the sword (again) and kill Aku
>probably a timeskip or Jack goes back to the past
>>
>>92314731
Im callin timeskip to Ashi and their kid visiting the statue of Jack sinces he died like the lava viking
>>
>>92313538
Hopefully it doesn't go full Berserk.
>>
>>92313538
Ashi´s pregnant.
>>
>>92314879
No shit. Getting pumped full of FIFTY YEARS OF CUM for a week straight would guarantee a baby
>>
>>92314731
I'm guessing:

-Jack parts with Ashi briefly, finds the Guardian, has a fight, but is interrupted by a dread premonition

-Jack goes to where he and Ashi were to meet back up, Aku has captured her, gives him an ultimatum: you for your lover. And the child inside her for your sword.

-Jack can't sacrifice an innocent, especially not these two. Aku stands by his word because he is arrogant and loves to twist the knife.

-Ashi isn't taking any of this shit. Starts gathering Jack's allies, meets up with the Scotsman.

-Attack on the castle. Ashi sneaks in or her new allies pave the way.

-Ashi confronts Aku, to Jack's abject horror.

Dunno where it goes from there.
>>
>>92315121
Really? Pulling an Empire Strikes Back?
>>
>>92315121
>Ashi isn't taking any of this shit.
Ok i can see this happening
>>
>>92315167
Wouldn't be the first time Genndy referenced Star Wars.
>>
>>92315981
I 'membah
>>
File: shaggyfag.jpg (100KB, 512x523px) Image search: [Google]
shaggyfag.jpg
100KB, 512x523px
>>92314474
>>
>>92313538
She is still in Episode 10, leaks confirm Jack will be in chains and Ashi will have to fight so I imagine Ashi is going to have to save Jack or something.
>>
>>92317217
Jack is telling her NOT to fight, I think, judging by that chicken scratch.
>>
>>92313538
Prom's tomorrow.
>>
File: american akira.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
american akira.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>92319335
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.