[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the parent of Dipper and Mabel's father, if there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: superthumb.jpg (13KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
13KB, 300x250px
Who is the parent of Dipper and Mabel's father, if there was only Ford and Stan?
>>
Some guy named Shermy apparently
>>
>>92311917
What?
The show literally begins saying their parents sent them there for summer vacation.
The entire show they talk about how they're just there for the summer.
Stan even talks to then on the phone
>>
>>92312130
The tale of Two Sons episode made it seem like they didn't have a third sibling
>>
>>92312328
They show their pregnant mother and a baby grandpa during that episode.
>>
>>92311917
They say specifically in A Tale of Two stans.

You just wanted a pinecest thread.
>>
>>92312328
They are the grandkids of the baby brother you see in the same episode.
>>
>>92312328
Jesus fuck, you're retarded.
>>
>>92311917
Posting a FAR superior ship
>>
>>92312746
If you do the math, both their grandpa and their parents were teen parents.
>>
File: Siscon Spectre.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px)
Siscon Spectre.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
>>92311917
>>92312830
>>
>>92313523
Dipper better pick up the pace
>>
>>92312746
I thought Shernienwas the Older brother and the Baby was one of the parents of the Pinea twins.
Other wise wouldn't that mean Ford and Stan are exceptionally old?
>>
File: IMG_2532.png (126KB, 500x357px)
IMG_2532.png
126KB, 500x357px
>>92313618
He's working on it.
>>
>>92313648
They actually wouldn't even be 60. Going by the timelines they would be about 57 during the events of the show
>>
>>92313711
Think Stan says outright he's around 70 at one point. Hirsch just can't into math so the timeline is wonky.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.