[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Because it's Thomas the fucking tank engine... >“In

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Because it's Thomas the fucking tank engine...

>“In Thomas & Friends™: Journey Beyond Sodor – the franchise’s twelfth feature-length movie – Thomas leaves the Island of Sodor for the first time ever to travel to the mainland where he sees and experiences adventures beyond his wildest dreams. On his epic journey, Thomas befriends three Experimental Engines including Merlin, voiced by Bonneville, who believes he has the special power of invisibility. After spotting a magical-looking place on the horizon, Thomas stumbles into the Steelworks, where he meets two engines, Frankie and Hurricane, who aren’t quite what they seem and soon put Thomas to work. When James comes to find Thomas, he ends up trapped in the Steelworks and it’s up to Thomas and his newfound friends to rescue James and prove that friendship always wins!”
>>
Choo choo
>>
wtf magic?

What happened to poointheloo train
>>
https://inews.co.uk/essentials/engine-autism-track-new-thomas-tank-engine-blockbuster-film/
>>
File: LexiCGI[1].png (1MB, 1070x862px) Image search: [Google]
LexiCGI[1].png
1MB, 1070x862px
>>92309195

>Another “experimental engine”, Lexi, nods towards a more fluid approach to gender. She is “cab forward”, even though she is convinced this this makes her “an un-useful engine.”

This is a female train (male)
>>
File: brainage.png (4KB, 248x378px) Image search: [Google]
brainage.png
4KB, 248x378px
>>92309443
>not even Thomas the Tank Engine is safe
>>
>>92309443
>>92308644
England was a mistake
>>
Can we take back the Nagasaki atom bomb and drop one on london?
>>
>>92310767

It's produced in Canada now.
>>
>>92310823
The US will annex the useful parts of Canada
>>
>>92312243

The maple syrup farms?
>>
>>92308644
When does James care enough about Thomas to go find him? That sounds like more down Percy's alley.
>>
Will this be the PeeWee's Big Adventure of Thomas?
>>
Genderfluid train
Chuuni autistic train

Thatcher didn't die for this
>>
File: diesel.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
diesel.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
just give me a movie about Diesel please
he was my fave growing up, partly cause he was an asshole
>>
File: GeorgeCarlinasMrConductor.jpg (22KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
GeorgeCarlinasMrConductor.jpg
22KB, 300x400px
This makes me wish that George Carlin was still around to narrate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iwvu-j7BuY&t=92s
>>
>>92308644
So I don't watch Thomas.

>“In Thomas & Friends™: Journey Beyond Sodor – the franchise’s twelfth feature-length movie – Thomas leaves the Island of Sodor for the first time ever
What the fuck have they been doing for the last 11 movies then?
>>
>>92312415

Drawn and Quarterly and Rush are from Toronto.
>>
>>92313246

>ywn watch a movie set in the present day about Diesel coming to terms with the fact he's hopelessly outdated
>>
>>92313371
Same thing they've always done on the show, fuck around on their tiny island.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.