[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Characters who if they were created today would trigger /co/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13

File: Mad Jim Jaspers.jpg (55KB, 297x538px) Image search: [Google]
Mad Jim Jaspers.jpg
55KB, 297x538px
Characters who if they were created today would trigger /co/.

I'll start with an easy one.
>>
Why? He has everything I wish to have.
>>
>>92307611
I have no idea who this is, but I dig his fashion
>>
>>92307671
reality-warping british politician, made a robot to kill superheroes

..no idea why anyone here would get upset over him
>>
>>92307671
Mad Jim Jaspers. An insane reality warper who Merlyn trained Captain Britain to fight against. As you haven't, I'd recommend reading Old Captain Britain, it is great. In fact, I may storytime it, if I'm in the mood.

I just hope the Hero of /co/ doesn't show up along to fuck my threads again.

>>92307634
Because as much as he was a good character, bollocks to those who think otherwise, he was also one of Moore's biggest 'Fuck You's to the National Party. He was an insane madman who was responsible for mass murder, implemented a concentration camp for Superheroes, designed the Fury, which is basically one of the most power things in the Marvel Universe. Also, his master plan is making the whole universe revolve around him.

In one Earth, a version of him is basically responsible for a dystopia which would have Adam Susan blush.

>>92307780
Because, if the 'I'm with her' bait threads, are enough proof, Moore's Jaspers would had people screaming Cuckold till they were either banned or the thread was pruned.
>>
>>92307838
It's Marvel UK even the ridiculously overt shit that Ewing did with Captain Faiza au only got a few threads. Jim sounds relatively subtle compared to Judge Maria dropping actual political quotes while fighting a Muslim captain britain.
>>
>>92307870
Eh, true. In all honestly though, I liked Ewings run as he was only building on something from Bendis' clusterfuck of a crisis for Secret Wars and I like his style of being progressive..
>>
>>92307838
If I were a reality warper I think I would do the Jaspers did. Intentional or not, after all ha reality warper is not a telepath. What means how he percieves you, that is whoy ou are. His very presence would murder all.
>>
>>92307611
I think /co/ would start to believe that Marvel is getting good.
>>
File: wonder woman.jpg (89KB, 410x409px) Image search: [Google]
wonder woman.jpg
89KB, 410x409px
>>92307611
>FUCKING MARY SUE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COMICS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>
File: Johannes Krauser II.jpg (33KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Johannes Krauser II.jpg
33KB, 225x350px
Not /co/ but god damn i can't even imagine what the reaction would've been like if this comic came out just five/seven years later than it did.
>>
File: the_shadow_2.gif (31KB, 300x321px) Image search: [Google]
the_shadow_2.gif
31KB, 300x321px
>>
File: LibArrow.jpg (147KB, 678x663px) Image search: [Google]
LibArrow.jpg
147KB, 678x663px
Green Arrow.
>>
>>92311162
Triggered by this, also by the scene with the black dude giving Hal shit for saving the planet but never doing noting for black people
>>
Jaspers today? Would love it.
Mad reality-messer ina suit with a gang of clowns as henchpeople and an unstoppable robot. Oh yes.
>>
>>92311162
>youre the only cop in this universe
>why arent you favoring earth more RACIST!
jesus green arrow is the first sjw.
>>
File: Arrownazi.png (255KB, 575x314px) Image search: [Google]
Arrownazi.png
255KB, 575x314px
>>92311330
Maybe.
>>
>>92311383
Holy shit, was this in his own book or a cameo in someone else's?
>>
>>92311496
Its the Green Arrow/Green Lantern team up book.
>>
>>92311524
Jesus, with the way he's just going off like that i assumed it must be a writer having him cameo just to make him look bad.
>>
>>92311383
Why the fuck didnt arrow do something about all that instead of yelling at a guy who had no ability to stop it?
>>
>>92310984
Dude, people who have no problem with shit like Attilian and Atlantis have been bitching about BP and Wakanda since the summer of 1966.
>>
File: DELETE.jpg (300KB, 863x764px) Image search: [Google]
DELETE.jpg
300KB, 863x764px
>>92307611
>Fucking Tumblr trying to push an immigrant superhero and they just make him the smartest and nicest there is fucking TREEEEGERRED
>>
>>92311328
>Mad reality-messer ina suit with a gang of clowns as henchpeople
Hmm
>>
>>92311137
Didn't we have a guy in the last pulp thread complaining about how the Shadow was a "fucker with a jew nose and a fedora that laughs while killing people" ?
>>
>>92307611
Why would he trigger /co/? He was great.

There's enough evil Presidents, it was high time we had an evil Prime Minister.

>>92307671
From the thumbnail I thought he was Fancy Dan.

>>92307838
>In fact, I may storytime it, if I'm in the mood.

Please do!!
>>
File: Ragman-DC-Comics-figure-h.jpg (106KB, 725x790px) Image search: [Google]
Ragman-DC-Comics-figure-h.jpg
106KB, 725x790px
>>92307611
let's see how casual you really are,
OP
>>
>>92312916
Jew here, why would he be offensive? Even obnoxious Jewish SJWs don't get angry about Magneto, and he's a genocidal Jew. Who'd get upset about a Jewish hero?

Other than Arabs or the alt-right.
>>
>>92312916
but ragman is cool, only /pol/ would complain
>>
File: IMG_2650.jpg (68KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2650.jpg
68KB, 431x431px
>>
>>92311162
I did not give a fuck single fuck about him but since I read Green Arrow Green Lantern I hate him with a passion. Hall was good tho
>>
>>92312916
Is Moon Knight jewish or is he Khonshuian?
>>
>>92314492
It is kinda funny that one of the few Jewish characters has an ancient Egyptian god in his head.
>>
>>92307611
What's this "stronker than Franklin" bullshit I've been hearing about?
He got BTFO by one (ONE) robot. Apparently it's because he "can destroy a universe" but it was the Captain Britain Corps that did that, not him directly.
>>
File: kek-aku.png (40KB, 241x168px) Image search: [Google]
kek-aku.png
40KB, 241x168px
>>92313025
The fuck are you talking about, Kitty Pride being a fictional white minority among real ones has never not been funny.
>>

Imagine about all the bitching as another Marvel hero is replaced by a brand new character that comes fairly out of nowhere.
>>
File: miracl1.gif (78KB, 432x321px) Image search: [Google]
miracl1.gif
78KB, 432x321px
>>92314730
> Calling The Fury ONE robot
>>
>>92314730
>"Can destroy a universe"
Yes and no -- Has the power to, potentially, but has one directive only: Kill Superheroes.

It can decimate superhumans, but destroying a universe isn't something it does.

It can, however, survive the destruction of a universe which, when you think about it, is far scarier than being able to destroy one.

>"Stronker than Franklin"
Again, yes and no -- Jaspers isn't bound by morality and sanity so does whatever the fuck he likes with existing reality. Franklin has two loving parents who teach him right from wrong and shut off access to his powers for a long, long time -- But he can do potentially anything, and unlike Jaspers he doesn't need things to exist so he can use his powers (He can create whole universes and dimensions, let alone stand on the classical cosmic scale above characters like Galactus and The Celestials)
>>
File: Danny.jpg (651KB, 974x696px) Image search: [Google]
Danny.jpg
651KB, 974x696px
>>
>>92316534
The "Can Destroy a Universe" line was in reference to Jim. It's why he was ranked higher. I'm saying that the only instance I recall of a universe being destroyed because of Jim, he wasn't the one even doing it. Saturyne's ominversal genocide machine was.
>>
what happen to mad jim
>>
>>92311330
>>92311496
>>92311572
Fucking newfags
>>
>>92316748
Read Alan Moore Captain Britain to find out.
S'good shit.
If you're asking past that his... I dunno, Force Ghost showed up once or twice? Last in the miniseries that wrapped up Exiles &New Excalibur. Die by the Sword IIRC. he doesn't even last to the end, just a distraction by the REAL villain.
>>
>>92316897
Man, I hope someone storytimes it.
>>
>>92311921
Right? It's fucking sad.

There are really people out there who hate black people that much.
>>
>>92317084
nigga i'm behind on a pile of at least 7 storytimes as is dont go tempting me now
>>
>>92307611
Monica Rambeau.
Think about it.
Seriously.
>>
>>92317196
Remember that one time in the comic interdimensional bitch made things worse by destroying the universe of old cap british. good times
>>92316897
>>92316897
so he was killed off?
>>
>>92317223
Yeah, we don't need some dark skinned women replacing our perfect Kamela.

>>92317084
Please do it. I'm home this weekend, and I've always wanted to read that archive.
>>
>>92316727
Oh, my apologies I thought you meant The Fury, quite obviously.

He can, but if he destroys a universe A) it's not very fun and B) it leaves him nothing to shape matter out of, but A is the more important point.

But changing reality could be seen as something far worse than destruction. At least with Saturnyne and the Omniversal Arseholes they could be talked down. Jim? Jim just gets a notion and suddenly we have The Jaspers Warp. And look at similar events/situations like Battleworld and House of M; It's far scarier to wake up in a world unlike your own with no idea how it happened than just ceasing to exist.

Nothing since has ever been as cool sounding as The Jaspers Warp.

>>92316748
>>92316897
Die by the Sword was weird. Like, the contrivance of Jim being back just because of Scarlet Witch and The M-Wave was a stretch to say the least.

I've not read it for a while but the true mastermind's motivations left me sort of confused, but then again that went with the character since his first appearance in general...

I wish they'd do more with Roma though.
>>
Sir Tristan from Camelot 3000
>>
>>92317945
Kamala has flaws.
>>
>>92318592
Her only flaw is that she's not real and married to me.
>>
>>92318822
>wanting to marry Shithuman filth
Ew.
>>
>>92314730
>one robot
>The motherfucking Fury
my man...
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.