[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this one of the best episodes of Ren & Stimpy ever? >Yet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
Is this one of the best episodes of Ren & Stimpy ever?
>Yet another "trouble in paradise" episode
>Solely centered on Ren being the typical cunty wet-blanket he is
>Ren hates Stimpy for being Stimpy
>Ren later hates Stimpy for building a happy helmet
>Realizes he thanked Stimpy for being Stimpy all along
>>
yeah, ren and stimpy really really went uphill when john K died.
>>
>>92307371
John K is still alive.
>>
>>92307460
Oh, my apologies.

I was talking about his career.
>>
>>92307466
His career is still alive.
>>
>>92307538
yeaaaaaah, we'll see where he, his new studio, and his new cartoon are in 5 years when the people with the money realise yet again that the man can't keep a proper schedule for the life of him.
>>
>>92307563
He is putting Voltron: Legendary Defender to shame right now, you are thinking of Lauren Montgomery who can't keep a proper schedule for the life of her.
>>
File: uhuh.jpg (129KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
uhuh.jpg
129KB, 1000x667px
>>92307613
suuuuure
>>
>>92307632
Why a can?
>>
File: hermit ren.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hermit ren.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>92307304
My personal favourite is this one. It had:

>Stimpy being aggressively retarded
>Ren blowing a gasket the only way he can
>A bureaucratic body of something extremely silly (hermit union)
>A rare occurence of showing how well they do on their own
>Ren going COMPLETELY BONKERS
>Some genuinely scary moments
>In the end it shows that they really can't live without each other
>And to top it all off, this episode had AMAZING and one of a kind sound design

GOAT episode
>>
>>92307725
not just a can, a can without labels.

kinda like the name of that animated short he kicked started 4 years ago saying it would take 7 months that nobody has seen to this day.

it was even suppose to be screened at the Annecy Festival last year but they pulled it last minute, lol.
>>
TMS shill pls leave
That episode wasn't even animated by TMS
>>
>>92307758
also wasn't john k a legit sexual predator or something

or maybe i'm thinking of the gravity falls guy
>>
>>92307795
well, he's had a habit of 'mentoring' young girls, and then wanting more.

and at least one of them was someone he started mentoring as a teenager and he came on to her once she was no longer underaged and shit.
>>
The best episode is DON'T WIZZ ON THE ELECTRIC FENCE
>>
>>92307788
Now why would you bring him or that studio up, TMS had nothing to do with Ren & Stimpy.

Also John's own attacks on TMS.
>>92307795
Debunked.
>>
>>92308412
By who? It's pretty common knowledge in the industry...
>>
>>92308439
No, Someone made it up because he was too busy drinking Bryke's cum.
>>
>>92308570

i dunno man, seems like you're the one drinking John K's cum.

he may be a talented man, genius when it comes to animation even- but he's a got a bad reputation that he's definitely earned.
>>
>>92308610
I'm not gay.

>He may be a talented man, genius when it comes to animation even- but he's a got a bad reputation that he's definitely earned.
No, just Billy West.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GrlpSr9YqU
>>
>>92307304
>Yet another "trouble in paradise" episode
At least post FRESH pasta.
>>
>>92308630

Yeaaah it's all just a conspiracy to ruin John K's career!!!

gimme a break, i don't get my info about this from a youtube video- about shit i'm not even talking about- that happened over 20 years ago.
>>
Did the episode with Ren losing his teeth traumatize anyone else? Because jesus fuck almighty.
>>
>>92307746

Any ep that has a character go crazy is Gold (Like Stimpy's fan club and Reverend Jack)
>>
SPACE
MADNESS
>>
>>92309285
Man, Stimpy's Fan Club fucked with my mind when I was a kid.
>>
As a kid my only contact with Ren and Stimpy was e adult version which fucked me up.

I atually did not know unless much later that there was normal cartoon alongside.
>>
>>92310561
A 'normal child-friendly' version of Ren & Stimpy existed?

Since when?!
>>
>>92307746

But that was a Games Animation episode, so it sucks by default.

Spumco Only, faggot.
>>
>>92310604
There is regular Ren and Stimpy and "Adult Party" version which drops innuendos for full blown crude sexual humor.
>>
>>92310660
Anon...
>>
You can just tell John wants to do with his new team in Florida what Bakshi did to him with Mighty Mouse: The New Adventures.

We'll be getting a good show but more importantly we'll be getting fresh blood with talent and the right ideas.

And it's one step from that to the "What a Cartoon Show" and then the rest will work itself out.

You don't have to suck John's dick, but cheer him on.
>>
File: black hole.jpg (463KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
black hole.jpg
463KB, 1280x857px
>>92310607
Did I talk about the quality of the animation faggot? No I did naht. I talked about the plot and interactions. Plus listen to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqRkjU7ZZpE

But fine if you want your elitist asshat being pandered to pic related was also one of my top tens. Space cadet episodes are always a treat, in fact some of the fiction I wrote is based on those episodes.

Oh and while we're on the subject of SpĆ¼mco, how'd you like adult party cartoon anon?
>>
>>92307304
>Its another bubs bunny dresses like a girl episode
>It's another Homer is stupid episode
>It's another Kenny dies episode
You are a dumb cunt, you know that?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.