[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6807810 /?ref_=tt_ep_nx Accordi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: Guardian_1.png (89KB, 608x437px) Image search: [Google]
Guardian_1.png
89KB, 608x437px
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6807810/?ref_=tt_ep_nx

According to IMDB's credits, whatever they're worth, we're less than 48 hours away from Jack's rematch with the Guardian.
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 109x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 109x125px
It's about to go down!
>>
>>92303015
I know a rematch would be cool. But what purpose would the rematch serve to either Jack or the Guardian at this point?
>>
File: IMG_1589.png (590KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1589.png
590KB, 1136x640px
>>92303015
hooraaaay, I posted another Samurai Jack thread
>>
>>92303067
>But what purpose would the rematch serve to either Jack or the Guardian at this point?
Getting Jack home, before Aku kidnaps Ashi or something to put off his leaving?
>>
>>92303015
You don't fucking say? It's not like the trailer showed Jack at his fucking hideout or anything
>>
>>92303103
But can't the Guardian just show Jack the portal so he could see what his true destiny holds?
>>
File: 1493423716266.png (282KB, 451x417px) Image search: [Google]
1493423716266.png
282KB, 451x417px
>>92303015
>jack prepares to fight the guardian
>jack finally prepares to kill him
jack holds back because "he found his way again"
>guardian asks: "where yo beard at"
>jack rubs his clean chin
>guardian sucker punches him and knocks him out
>"not today man, still not ready"
>jack sees future him, realizes he should've kept beard
>season ends
>mfw
>>
>>92303015
>According to IMDB's credits, whatever they're worth
Absolutely nothing. Anyone can edit IMDB. You might as well go edit Jack's wikipedia article that the Guardian turns out to have been an illusion all along.
>>
The core dilemma will be that the portal is running out of power, jack must choose to either go back or stay and save the world from Aku.
>>
>>92303271
this is very likely what will happen and what Genndy meant by saying the ending will be "bittersweet". That just means I just have to filter posts a bit more than I usually do once the series ends.
>>
>>92303111
Some were claiming Jack would just find the Guardian's corpse.
>>
>>92303067
>Jack fights Guardian
>Aku has learned that Jack doesn't have his sword
>Aku goes to Jack
>Realizes Jack has his sword and there's another time portal
>Freaks out and destroys time portal
>Kidnaps Ashi
>Gaurdian says "Tough break, my man"
>WATCHA
>>
>>92304358
>Guardian says "Tough break, my man"
>His whole purpose is to protect it so that the one who is worthy can use it, and he knows that Jack will one day be worthy
>Aku destroys that shit he's been guarding for centuries upon centuries
If what you say happens, that'd be the catalyst for The Guardian to join up with Jack, meet up with the Scotsman's Daughters and whatever army they've assembled, and storm Aku's fortress.
>>
>>92303271
How is that a dilemma? His entire motivation rests on the idea that going back to the past and defeating Aku then would save the future as well.
>>
File: 1468384149045.gif (654KB, 410x258px) Image search: [Google]
1468384149045.gif
654KB, 410x258px
>>92303015
>yfw the picture of Jack with a beard and a crown is in a flash back that already happened and we watch the events around it before the fight with e Guardian
>>
I want the record to show I've been taking screenshots of all these threads so I can collage them and shit on all the false predictions.

There's gonna be so much fucking salt this week. I can barely fucking wait.

No matter what happens. Someone's getting PISSED.
>>
>>92304594
Not that it matters. People will always complain at least 10 paragraph long complaints about stuff that happened and/or what didn't happen.
>>
>>92304594
>>92304639
Whatever happens in the final episode, I expect we'll have 20 threads a day for weeks
>>
>>92304537
He's already been in situations where his personal honor doesn't allow him to ignore people in danger to go back to the past.

In fact, the moral dilemma they've never acknowledged is if it's even good to go to the past. It means erasing all of the good he's done along with the evil of Aku.
>>
>>92303015
Well, see ya in a couple of days, guys.
I'm not gonna get spoiled on possibly the greatest episode of this season
>>
>>92304473
That'd be pretty cool
>>
File: wait what.gif (3MB, 680x336px) Image search: [Google]
wait what.gif
3MB, 680x336px
>>92303015
The Rematch of Legendary Proportions.
>mfw Jack defeats the guardian, but decided to forgo when Guardian briefly stated about Ashi being captured by Aku, after all this shit Jack had to put through.
>>
File: CI.png (34KB, 686x416px) Image search: [Google]
CI.png
34KB, 686x416px
>>
>>92303015
What if the finale is the final fight against Aku because he actually goes back to the past in the next one?
>>
>>92305991
The final episode is Jack battling Aku in the past, while the combined forces of everyone in the future stall future Aku from going back and helping his past self.

That would be pretty hype.
>>
>>92303015
Plot device to show the guardian that future boss Jacks past self is ready to push aky through the portal.
>>
>>92303203
Imagine
>>
>>92303015
> Jack finds the portal has the opportunity to enter
> Learns that Ashi is pregnant from Aku, who's holding it over his head somehow
> Decides not to use the portal to save Ashi, their unborn child, and the beings he's saved
> The portal gets destroyed

what if?
>>
>>92307339
I lower my head in disappointment and forget about Jack, because it no longer interests me.
>>
>>92304781
Changing the past doesn't undo the good he did, it just happened in an alternate timeline. All those people he save likely will never be born in a world without Aku due to the butterfly effect.
>>
File: BxWB8nIIAAEnS91.png (573KB, 490x657px) Image search: [Google]
BxWB8nIIAAEnS91.png
573KB, 490x657px
>IMDb

You know before the show aired, they had Mako listed in the credits as Aku?

It's user-generated content...
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.