[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real talk now, the industry would only benefit from having more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: johnkric.jpg (89KB, 610x778px)
johnkric.jpg
89KB, 610x778px
Real talk now, the industry would only benefit from having more people like John K.
>>
>>92296940
In what sense?
This is a pretty vague question.
>>
People who don't do anything?
>>
>>92296940
John K was a real fucking dick to the people he worked with.
>>
>>92296940
>the industry would benefit for people who don't make deadlines and are assheads to their staff
>>
>>92296940
>John starte Cans without labels in 2012
>It's literally just a 5 minute short
>It's still not done
>5 years later
Yeah, no... Now, the industry would definitely benefit from more Craig McCrackens, Genndy Tartakovskies, Ralph Bakshies, and Richard Williams.
>>
>>92296940
people who suck with deadlines and complain constantly? that's what newgrounds era flash animators are for
>>
if the industry was like john k we would get one episode of one cartoon every 4 years. We need more Daron Nefcys and Bendis
>>
>>92297674
More people who genuinely have a passion for animation and a thirst to do new and cool things.
>>
Take out the asshole on him and on his prime he was a perfectionist trying to push the medium forward with great quality content. I don't like him, but man do I love his work and respect his old work ethic.
>>
>>92296940
Nice try, John. I don't know why you keep coming here trying to defend yourself and your shitty reputation, 4chan will hate you as long as you live.
>>
>>92297776
>it's better to have a plate full of shit than a little taste of something good
>>
>>92297899
yes. Do you know where we are anon?
>>
>>92277777
>>
>>92297069
Given the generation of snowflakes we live in, better to have an ass that will whip em into shape.
>>
Yeah, the industry totally needs more narcissistic perverts that spend more time blogging than they do working, great idea OP
>>
>>92301317
Now we can have all the watery slop couch gags the Simpsons could ever want!
>>
>>92301453
Fuck me, I read that as 'watery soup' and I thought it was a Cans Without Labels joke.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.