[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Toy listings for Disney's descendants revealed future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: descendants2poster.jpg (255KB, 698x1024px) Image search: [Google]
descendants2poster.jpg
255KB, 698x1024px
>Toy listings for Disney's descendants revealed future characters.

>Jeanne, the daughter of Goliath
>Jeanne will act as a bodyguard to prince Ben (child of Beauty and the Beast)

>Zeke, son of Xanatos
Using the wealth of his father, Zeke is able to go in and out of the Isle of the Lost whenever he wants to,
>>
>>92292153
Live action was a mistake
>>
>>92292153
>Goliath
I'm scratching my head for a Disney character named Goliath
>>
>>92292153

There is something deeply wrong with this girl's face but I can't figure out what.
>>
>>92292153
>Zeke, son of Xanatos
As in from fucking Gargoyles Xanatos?
>>
>>92292230
Left eye.
>>
>>92292230
Looks like the edited the right guy's face too.

Though casting directors sure do seem to like waardenberg face lately., see catwoman in Gotham and the chick in Gifted.
>>
>>92292236
Who else would it be?
>>
>>92292225
Seriously?

Gargoyles
>>
>>92292153
But Goliath already has a daughter

Xanatos already has a son!
>>
>>92293973
Not that anon but my mind went to Bible Goliath.
>>
>>92293973
I honestly always forget Gargoyles was Disney, I didn't make the link up there till I saw Xanatos.
>>
>>92292230
Forget her face, look at the dude on the left's hairline and eyebrows

This picture looks like an amateur photomanip on dA
>>
>>92292153
>Jeanne, the daughter of Goliath

So...how are they going to go with that? Is her skin going to be purple, will she have wings or what?

Also how is this all even in the same place, at least Kingdom Hearts had the explanation all the characters were on different planets.

And who fucked Jafar?
>>
That tentacle in the 2 just looks odd

>>92294163
Maybe their older siblings got the fuck away from that freak show
>>
Source or you're full of shit.
>>
>>92294406
You know it's false because the kid's names don't start with the same letter as the parents.
>>
File: knlbIxi.jpg (349KB, 1280x2001px) Image search: [Google]
knlbIxi.jpg
349KB, 1280x2001px
The main girl in that shit is so insanely hot. Where does Disney find these girls? She's got the most succulent dick sucking lips I've ever seen on a white girl.
>>
>>92293942
I don't know, I always figured Disney wanted people to forget about Gargoyles.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.