[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC rings you up and tells you they've decided that you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4532.jpg (709KB, 1073x1650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4532.jpg
709KB, 1073x1650px
DC rings you up and tells you they've decided that you're going to design and write the concept for a new Kryptonian supeheroine.

Their only conditions are that she has to be nominally good and heroic and that she's a pure Kryptonian, meaning no phantom zone dickery, clones, offshoot colonizers, parallel universers, a Kryptonian as true as Clark or Kara.

What's she like?

this thread is inspired by the 'stupid, sexy Kryptonians' meme that's been recently getting more popular
>>
>>92288294
A racist dark skinned kryptonian from the nigger island that rejects the house of El, she is a Explorer, her family was one of the 10 families that give birth to the daxam colony and she believes she is destined to rule daxam, she is fascist, racist and see other aliens as inferior life forms that had to be protected and lead. Pretty much like a Spaniard conquistador, she wants to save other lesser worlds etc.
>>
Something something All New All Different Power Girl! Dresses like New 52 Pants Wonder Woman mixed with Metropolis Kid.
It's actually Faora, stuck on earth, and gone incognito while planning to free Zod and other Kryptonians.

Of course, over time she comes to enjoy being an Earth hero more and becomes the mask.
>>
>>92288294

Can I do a Kryptonian Centaur?
>>
File: Karsta_Wor-Ul.jpg (52KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
Karsta_Wor-Ul.jpg
52KB, 400x480px
I'd just bring her back
>ex-space pirate
>uses weapons along with powers like yellow light grenades incase of depowered
but really i just like aged supers so I really dug the short time she was around
>>
>>92288294
She'd be someone who was frozen and blasted off into space thousands of years before Krypton blows up for heinous crimes she did not commit.

Writers would have a lot of work with here, like being a living relic of an ancient culture you've grown to despise and not being able to relate to the surviving Kyptonians because you are waaayy before their time.
>>
File: kryptonian.png (318KB, 184x587px) Image search: [Google]
kryptonian.png
318KB, 184x587px
>>92288294
Kryptonian loli was abducted by grey skinned aliens and kept in stasis as a museum piece for about a thousand years. The Green Lantern Corps find the museum and Hal brings her back to Earth.
>>
>>92291102

Would read only if she can't adjust and Superman tells Hal to adopt her.
>>
>>92288294
One with black hair like Clark's
>>
>>92288294
>no phantom zone dickery, clones, offshoot colonizers, parallel universers,
Those things could be no less Kryptonian unless specified otherwise, I don't see the point of exclusion.
>>
>>92291675
Like Cir-El or Earth 11 Superwoman.
Was thinking the same, that or inspiration from that Superboy 63 Cosplay and do an Earth 11 Superboy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.