[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Inspector Gaget has a propeller in his skull, where the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1493830633443.jpg (88KB, 1192x856px) Image search: [Google]
1493830633443.jpg
88KB, 1192x856px
If Inspector Gaget has a propeller in his skull, where the hell is his brain?
>>
>>92287158
GO GO GADGET GIRTH
>>
In circuitry all up and down his body.
>>
>>92287158
He's a cyborg so anywhere he wants potentially. It could even be that he has multiple smaller robot brains to control the more complicated attachments
>>
>>92287204
>>92287195
WTF, so is the original gaget basically dead? Like Robocop?
>>
>>92287204
>the reason he has so much trouble is because his brain is scattered throughout his body and activated by voice control

that's a yuge design flaw
>>
>>92287158
In the propeller.
>>
>>92287232
yeah if you took out all his cyborg parts he'd die, just like robocop
>>
>Those moments in the show whenever he manages to actually be competent

It makes you wonder what he was like before he became a cyborg. How badly did the incident that landed him in that situation fuck him up?
>>
>>92287158
following him from afar and preventing him from being hurt under Penny's orders.
>>
>>92287252
What if I just took off the mask?
>>
>>92287365
lmao it's in the dog hahaha
>>
>>92287158
Have you even watched the show? He clearly doesn't have one.
>>
>>92287158
It's in a heavily shielded box where his tushy should be.
>>
is he...all gadget
>>
>>92287158

Underneath the propeller
>>
>>92287158
Because he was the side kick in his own damn show.
>>
When inspector gadget got in the accident, his brain was split I to three halves:
The smallest half was kept in gadget's skull.
The other half went into Brain (which is why he's called brain)
The last half went into Claw, which is why he hates gadget, because he sees himself as the real gadget.
>>
File: Mindblown.gif (3MB, 720x336px) Image search: [Google]
Mindblown.gif
3MB, 720x336px
>>92287365
>the Inspector Gadget we see is just a cyborg shell driven by computers
>the real Inspector got his brain transplanted into the dog
This shouldn't make so much sense.
>>
>>92287158
Isn't the propellers in his hat?
>>
>>92287158
>implying he'd have a brain
>>
>>92293243
this
>>
>>92287399
>>92291606
its a joke cause the dogs name is brain
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.