[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which did 'evil magician' better? And which had the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: facilier jafar.png (204KB, 630x500px) Image search: [Google]
facilier jafar.png
204KB, 630x500px
Which did 'evil magician' better? And which had the better villain song (counting 'You're Only Second Rate' rather than just the 'Prince Ali' reprise for Jafar).

Also general Disney/Disney villain thread.
>>
>>92286900
Facilier was the more interesting character with better design, wasted on a duller movie. Jafar had it on easy mode and Gilbert Gottfried stole all his scenes.

Put your nostalgia goggles back in the drawer.
>>
>>92287190
>Put your nostalgia goggles back in the drawer.
Nigger I never gave my opinion. I prefer Facilier.
>>
>>92286900
Jafar had the better movie but I agree Facilier was better song, design, and all.
>>
>>92287190
Wasted is right for Facillier though. Outside of Friends on the Other Side he barely had a role. At least Jafar did shit
>>
>>92286900
I wish we got into more explanation for both characters motivations, especially Facilier. Power for the sake of power is one thing but these guys both had specific goals in mind (Jafar wanted to be sultan instead of going straight to "most powerful sorcerer", and Facilier targeted New Orleans specifically and seemed to have a personal issue with Charlotte's dad).
>>
File: Rasputin_2.png (382KB, 996x575px) Image search: [Google]
Rasputin_2.png
382KB, 996x575px
Best Magician. Best Song.
>>
>>92286900
Well Second rate is fucking garbage, from a garbage movie
That was fucking easy
>>
>>92288075
>having such shit taste
You really are second rate, anon.
>>
>>92286900

Jafar. I got a kick out his design and facial expressions. That and the voice actor made him a joy to watch, plus he had best sidekick.

Facilier was also good though, his song was great. But the film was less interesting.
>>
>>92288075
Fuck you senpai Second Rate is an incredible villain song.
>>
>>92287190
>>92287253
These.

Friends on the Other Side is fucking great.
>>
>>92288356
ARE YOU RRREAAAADDYYY?
ARE YA, RRREAAAADDYYY?
T R A N S F O R M A T I O N C E N T R A L
>>
I'm not sure I've even seen the Aladdin sequel.
How was it?
>>
File: zigzag's deck.webm (937KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
zigzag's deck.webm
937KB, 853x480px
Jafar was always a poor man's Zigzag to begin with, and even he wouldn't have been anything special if he wasn't voiced by Vincent Price.

Maybe Jafar had a slightly better and consistent stage presence than Facilier throughout the film, after their introductions and peak moments, but other than that: Facilier was the superior villain.
>>
>>92287852
I hated how goofy they made him in the middle, when they built him up as a powerful undead sorcerer. Great design, voice, and song though.

>>92286900
Facilier was great, but he didn't really have a lot to do in the movie. Jafar I really enjoyed, and he felt extremely pivotal to the movie beyond just being the antagonist. Gotta go with Jafar.
>>
>>92288462
It was a straight to video pilot for the TV series, so it's certainly not the best quality. I haven't actually watched it, but You're Only Second Rate is a really solid song.
>>
Well Dr Facilier has a better Japanese dub sooo...
https://youtu.be/l6LVM1bWkYg
>>
>>92288462
I honestly like it. It's a step down, sure, but it had some great additions, not to mention I actually enjoyed Iago getting fleshed out. It was a rare movie that made the evil sidekick a pivotal role.
>>
>>92286900
what the fuck is wrong with Jafar in that picture??
His shoulders don't even connect to his neck, it looks fucking disturbing
>>
>>92288586
That's what you get for fucking with dark magic
>>
>>92287790
Probably because Jafar wanted a base of power as much as power itself in a totalitarian sense. From the throne he controls trade and whatever resources and manpower Agrabah can offer. He took what he didn't have before improving the skills he had prior.
>>
File: fata.jpg (73KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
fata.jpg
73KB, 1600x900px
>>92286900
Jafar has his own song that was cut from Aladdin that's pretty good

Why Me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6AfCWuZKI
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.