[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Peter can still listen to "Brandy" by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Brandy 2.png (409KB, 1280x503px) Image search: [Google]
Brandy 2.png
409KB, 1280x503px
Do you think Peter can still listen to "Brandy" by Looking Glass after the events of Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 or is the song ruined for him forever?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-tRXewCAmU
>>
>>92285324
Depends if it's on his zone.
>>
Outside talking about her powers and the trailer laughing scene, Mantis and Peter didn't interact, did they?
>>
>>92285360
He was a bit preoccupied with his "HOW COME HE DON'T WANT ME" drama
>>
>>92285360
Not much. Which is a shame, because they're 100% OTP.
>>
>>92285399
>Implying Drax will let Quill lay a hand on his new ugly daughter
>>
>>92285379
I mean, I feel like those could be important moments for Peter to talk to the only other being that's lived with Ego...
>>
>>92285324

Yes. It still reminds him of his mother and his love for her.

Even if his dad did taint the nature of the song that is from his dad's perspective. From his mom's viewpoint she still was very much in love with a far-away traveler.
>>
File: heather meditating.jpg (53KB, 569x489px) Image search: [Google]
heather meditating.jpg
53KB, 569x489px
>>92285431
But he already has an ugly daughter!
>>
>>92285431
Drax was probably the best part of this movie. everytime Bautista did that fucking laugh I couldn't help but laugh too.

Also I think you're beautiful... on the inside.
>>
>>92285446
Shame there will be an enormous time skip between Volumes 2 and 3
>>
This song makes me think of Jontron gifs.
>>
File: icanseeforever.png (650KB, 995x714px) Image search: [Google]
icanseeforever.png
650KB, 995x714px
>>92285324
>you will never get touched by an empath while incredibly horny, making them horny
>>
File: jontron catch.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
jontron catch.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>92285570
Post em.
>>
>>92285324
Wait, this isn't a song about someone named Brandy Feingold?
>>
>>92285635
If you orgasm and then Mantis touches you would she orgasm as well?
>>
>>92287149
"Orgasm" is not an emotion.
>>
>>92287179
Emotions are a product of neurochemicals, though, and an orgasm is basically a hammerblow of serotonin.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.