[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have great Gumball threads? This is the best cartoon after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Can we have great Gumball threads? This is the best cartoon after all. This is why the show is underrated, because no one wants to acknowledge its existance
>>
I think it's got some good qualities, but basically came about at a time when it had to compete with adventure time. It's not that it's bad, it's just that it was in the same time block as adventure time, and that's kind of hard act to follow up.
>>
File: UHHH.jpg (39KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
UHHH.jpg
39KB, 500x313px
>>92283196
>because no one wants to acknowledge its existance
We have threads about Gumball all the time and its air-time on the channel is on par with TTG on most occasions. Hell, there's literally a Gumball marathon on Sunday to commemorate Mother's Day.
>>
>>92283196
>best catoon

it's the biggest meme cartoon going, every episode was taylor made for reddit
>>
>>92283196
I like it quite a bit. It has that wacky, random, episodic humor that a lot of older cartoons really enjoyed. The mixed media they use is really well done and something I think they enjoy playing around with.

If it gets ignored today, it is probably due to most cartoons currently having a story focus, and so Gumball's sense of random and non-consistency is not popular with people who want to follow an ongoing storyline for characters.
>>
File: 1440678523929.png (68KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
1440678523929.png
68KB, 500x438px
Wikipedia says that new episodes "The News" and "The Translator" are coming in May 2017, but there's no source. Has anybody found where The Translator's title came from, because I can't find it on wikia or any TV listing.
>>92283305
>reddit bogieman
Fucking stop. Reddit is shit but in WHAT way does this show tie in with reddit? Do you think everything you find shit is reddit because that's shit as well?
>meme cartoon
Fucking buzzwords.
>>
>>92283196
Would it be right to say that Gumball is a modern day Spongebob? Or would that be a bit much?
>>
File: Gumball- Animation.webm (3MB, 496x280px) Image search: [Google]
Gumball- Animation.webm
3MB, 496x280px
>>92283196
Yeah, I love Gumball. Thread's are so-so because it's a largely humour based cartoon so
there's not much to actually discuss.
Every episode is so full of gags too that after you watch one it becomes hard to pick out a specific one to mention. Some of the jokes are brilliant but they just go by without really even being mentioned.

Very fun show, generally good for a laugh.

>captcha is TERI
wew
>>
>>92283305
Man, can you believe people on this board watch
>Reddit's Laboratory
>Reddit and Stimpy
>Guardians of the Reddit
>Avatar: The Last Redditbender
>Samurai Reddit
>Reddit and Morty
>Hey, Reddit!
>Cow and Reddit
>Reddit, Reddit, n Reddit
>Total Reddit Island
>My Life As A Teenage Reddit
>Invader Reddit

...am I cool yet?
>>
>>92284782
Almost every ep of early spongebob is good. When gumball has a good ep, it's really fucking good but there are like 5 good eps per season, the rest is meh to utter shit.
>>
>>92285806
Truly my favorite episode
>>
>>92285806
This is making me laugh without any audio needed, I should watch this
>>
>>92284676
>>92285876
>Unironically responding
You are the problem
>>
>>92286206
Season 3 - The Money
It'll only take 10 minutes of your time, worth it anon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.