[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a everyone hates DodgeBall because only bullies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>It's a everyone hates DodgeBall because only bullies can play it episode

Was i a Bully?
>>
People hate dodge ball because it's one of those PE games that do require everyone to be fit to play or else it's not fun for all teams. A lot of times all the strong players will be put on one team while the other team is full of people that can barely throw a ball.
>>
>>92278965
Dodgeball was hype as fuck. I don't get why TV shows portrayed it as such a negative thing.
>>
Dodgeball was always the best

One time we had to learn square dancing in gym class. Now that was fucking awful.
>>
>>92279022
Dodgeball was universally popular in my school.
Everyone was fucking pissed when it got banned
>>
>>92278965
I never hated dodgeball, dont know anyone who did, it was pretty fairly split of who was on what team and the balls used were made of foam anyway so it's not like anybody was gonna get hurt
>>
>>92279022

Fun when games are balanced. Unfun when the other team is on the school's football team and the other team doesn't regularly lift weights at home. Unfun when your team is too scared or unskilled to catch a ball. Unfun when the playing field is too big so everyone backs off when the other team has the ball.
>>
Dodgeball was the dopest shit ever. I miss playing it.
>>
>>92279014
I was a fat fuck who coundn't play nothing else, and yet i was accepted into the official teams of my school and college
>>
>>92279100
I was in the same boat anon, well I could also play a mean game of badminton.

Then again we used these balls that were basically foam with a thin coat of soft rubber on it and headshots were penalized.
>>
I liked dodgeball even if not athletic
>>
>>92278965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iXP9yoc4VY
never gets old
>>
Dodgeball was the fucking best.
>>
>>92278965
Less that bullies can play it and more that it was a popularity contest mixed with a team game.

No one in our school really had much of a problem balancing teams because the top half mixed with the bottom half evened out everything pretty well.

Also, once we hit highschool we had Senior vs Staff dodgeball games at the end of the year in front of the whole school. Now that was a great time.
>>
>>92279014
>tfw skinny shit in school
>Literally no upper body strength
>Could dodge though
>Just stall the game out until they get bored and just kinda give up

Truly a champion of sports.
>>
>>92279022
The people who write shows weren't on the winning teams.
>>
File: woop.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
woop.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>92279022
The only time I didn't enjoy playing dodgeball was when I went to a sports camp and they used basketballs instead of dodgeballs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.