[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, she's probably Bojack's daughter, right? If so,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: EbFmsXm.jpg (212KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
EbFmsXm.jpg
212KB, 1920x1090px
So, she's probably Bojack's daughter, right? If so, who's the mother? If not, who is she?

I don't remember; have we found out when Bojack and Princess Carolyn first met? We know they've dated in the past.

Also, do you think this will be good or bad for him? Obviously, it won't be easy, but we know he doesn't want to be like h is parents, and we saw what he went through to help a kid who wasn't even his in Fish Out of Water.
>>
>>92277968
>Bojack
It's BoJack, OP.
>>
>>92278028
Okay.
>>
Having a kid is really the only redemption Bojack has left, we've seen many times throughout the show that he is only happy with a kid, and having a daughter he never met will make him finally truly happy.
>>
Aw, she has her own Mr. Peanutbutter!
>>
>>92278844
The creator of the show said in an interview I think that things would get better in some ways and worse in others, and that he hasn't yet decided whether things will work out for BoJack in the long run, but that there are plans for a "long story." I get the impression we're talking like 9-10 seasons before any real final resolution to the story.
>>92278923
I noticed that. Cute picture. I wonder if her name is Harper.
>>
>>92277968
>Also, do you think this will be good or bad for him?
I don't know but I know it'll be bad for her.
>>
>>92278844
That sounds suspiciously like yet another thing BoJack is going to convince himself will quickly and easily "fix" him. In reality, he'll be more proud of the idea of being a dad, he'll act obnoxious as though it gives him any moral ground to stand on, and in general act like any of the vapid shitty parents you'll often see people be. In reality, he'll be a shit father because he sure as fuck wasn't interested in being there for anyone before, he'll act like one of those "interested" dads who take their kids out to the movies once or twice a year and spend a bunch of money on them and then quickly lose interest before fucking off until he feels like he needs validation again. And at the first sign of trouble where he actually would need to be a dad when it's tough, he'll run like he always does.

And that's assuming he doesn't try to fuck her.
>>
>>92278844
I imagine he'll screw up their first meeting by drunkenly hitting on her before she can reveal she's his daughter.
>>
The only way BoJack will turn his life around is if HE turns his life around. Her showing up won't "fix" him. In the long run, he might do right by her, but holy shit are we in for a bumpy ride in the short term.
>>
The horse died at the end of Horsin' Around. Is this foreshadowing for BoJack dying, or is it just a metaphor for him losing his sense of purpose and meaning after that?

I'd like to think it ends with him getting his shit together and being able to handle the hard parts of life. Kind of the opposite of Horsin' Around. Where everything is awful sometimes, but then, sometimes it works out in the end.
>>
>>92277968
it's obviously his daughter stop being retarded
>>
>>92278844
He'll probably just try and rape her too. Seems to be a thing he does
>>
A better question is will he try to fuck her?
>>
>>92277968
>If so, who's the mother?
Someone voiced by Amy Poehler
>>
>>92277968
Definitely Bojack's kid. It would have to be a pretty massive red herring otherwise.

There was a whole discussion about how they first met but it comes down to her being his agent's secretary.

It could be good for him. But then lots of things could have been god for him, it's just easier to be a fuck up.
>>
>>92277968
Most likely very much BoJacks kid. In a past episode he did say something along the lines that when he was famous he slept with a lot of women and paid for a lot of abortions or at least he thinks he paid for all of them. I just remember that line from one of the episodes.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.