[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey Anon, spending some time with you was really nice, we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>Hey Anon, spending some time with you was really nice, we really enjoyed it! but uhh... could you please zip us up before we go?

How do you react?
>>
>>92276825
WTF are with those eyes?
Is that Gargan Venom?
...no thank you.
>>
File: bueno.jpg (127KB, 651x436px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
127KB, 651x436px
>>92276825
Sure thing, Eddie-kun, sure thing.
>>
>>92276825
I'd go along with It, thinking he's just teasing me by shapshifting his suit to have a zipper.

That's actually really cute, and not completely out of Eddie's character. I could see him pulling that stunt with a lover who's comfrobale being with Venom.
>>
>>92277466
I have no clue which dimension you came from but Venom would never do that. The most you'd get from him is a "thanks" after you fuck.
>>
Is it OK to have sex with a symbiote and their host? Would that be a threesome? is their any health risks?
>>
>>92278770
Venom would probably thrash you while he fills every hole he can find on you
>>
Remember, the Venom symbiote is a yandere. Form an attachment with it at your own risk.
>>
>>92278912
In this scenario it's bonded to Eddie, but your their lover, I think.

Question: If Eddie fell in love with someone while fused with Venom, would Venom fall in love too?
>>
>>92277550
Eddie is quite a softy, the individuals he's been shown to have an intimate relationship with (namely his ex wife and the symbiote) he has been shown to be extremely loving towards
>>
>>92276825
>>92277466
>you will never 'zip up' Venom's suit as a lighthearted joke, only for him to actually shift a zipper on his back and feign not being able to reach it
>you'll never give him a hug and tell him to be safe before he goes out to do his edgy anti-hero stuff
>>
how does this work
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.