[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this go? https://youtube.com/watch?v=O5K0Pqe CKeo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_9247.png (399KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9247.png
399KB, 750x421px
How does this go?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=O5K0PqeCKeo
>>
File: AnchoredBestBuck.webm (885KB, 394x266px) Image search: [Google]
AnchoredBestBuck.webm
885KB, 394x266px
What can Afro do?
Jack can react to machine gun fire, jump good, survive atmospheric reentry, wipe out entire robot armies, evaded the arrows of three blind archers who react to even the slightest bit of noise, take down numerous elite bounty hunters before a drop of water hit the ground, and withstood the force of a 700 ton sumo
>>
>>92275289

Afro Samurai is more grounded into reality. He isn't jumping 100 meters in the air or running 10MPH . He isn't fighting for 14 days straight
>>
>>92275289
http://www.outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/fictions/3978-character-profile-samurai-jack

Jack fucking rapes him
>>
>>92275443
>TFW people want Jack to fight Kenshin
Fucking casuals and their stomp matches
>>
>>92275404
Afro has literally done all of that except the arrows he evaded were from some mercenaries and not the archers, and he hasnt taken out more than a handful of well-trained androids at once. Afro isnt some random robot

And he has wothstood similar force many times

He can take pain much better than Jack too

https://youtube.com/watch?v=n-cSIpi3D80
>>
>>92275289

Afro has done pretty much what Jack has done and has shown to be virtually unkillable. Jack has mostly fought cannon fodder while Afro has dealt with elite cyborg swordsmen. He's been shot, stabbed in the head, thrown down a mountain, and dragged through a house by a person on a motorcycle. Afro also has a killing edge, he doesn't hold back at any point.

That being said it'd be a damn good fight.
>>
>/co/ unironically thinks Jack beats Zoro
>>
>>92275665
Nigga there was a thread about a week ago about that and most of the people in that thread agreed that Zoro stomps Jack
>>
>>92275647

Afro fights killers while Jack mostly fights mooks and occasional powerhouses that get countered by his magic sword

When Jack fights other guys like Guardian, Scotsman, the Mercenaries he gets his ass kicked

Afro would probably let Jack stab him then decapitate Jack
>>
>>92275468
Here's Afro samurai's

http://www.outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/fictions/3296-character-profile-afro-samurai

Compare them as you please
>>
>>92275665
I would unironically pay money to see that

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ClcOa0W-TS4
>>
>>92275665
MINORITY FIGHT
MINORITY FIGHT
>>
>>92276337
Depends on how you define their ethinty and minority. Otherwise...
>>
>>92275715

Jack fought what are considered the greatest bounty hunters of the future though.

Not only that Jack is a known sword breaker.
>>
Jack has literally dodged light
>>
>>92276959
Technically, it was aim dodging but it's still impressive
>>
>>92275699
A sword forged by monks using the power of Odin, Ra, and Vishnu. 3 shit filed rocks that only works well on df users.
Jacks sword cuts through eternity and armies of armored robots.
Maybe Zoro is more skilled with swordS, but Jack is good enough to bring out the true power of gods in his weapon.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (211KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
211KB, 1280x720px
>>92277313
>>
>>92277313
Get that head canon bullshit out of here.
Has there ever been an episode where that has appeared?
No? Then shut the fuck up.
Maybe in the final episode this type of bullshit happens but it hasnt happened yet.
>>
>>92275443
I’m pretty sure Afro can run at least 10mph.
>>
>>92280484
10 mph is actually really fast for a human, like get on a treadmill and try it out.

That being said, yeah afro can sprint that fast.
>>
>>92277313
>it's an "I only know the source material of one show yet I'll blurt out one sided opinions anyways" episode
>>
File: 1469293142118.jpg (37KB, 640x437px) Image search: [Google]
1469293142118.jpg
37KB, 640x437px
>>92275468
>Notable victories
>Ichigo Kurosaki
Jackfags are THIS delusional
>>
>>92280526
Yeah I known 10mph is probably impossible for a fatass like you, But it’s not even close to peak human which Afro is clearly beyond.
>>
Jack did all that while holding back against anything living.

Jack has the power of plot armor. He has a mystic/religious destiny and the power of good for all that will do him. He's devoted his life to this one thing. The nigger has the power of being in a life long nigger moment and I don't think we ever saw him actually work or train.

We already saw this fight anyway with the Sam R I.
>>
>>92281724
Afro has been training since he was a child with his friend, the dude with the teddy bear head.
>>
>>92281480
I sell fitness equipment for a living tard. I know how fast 10 mph is.

The fastest humans can push past 20 in sprints, and these are people who train their whole lives to run that fast. Go take your mobility scooter down to anywhere that sells treadmills and see how fast 10mph is.

Now both Jack and Afro are cartoon characters with no real basis in reality, so fuck human comparisons, but I just want to make a point in saying 10 mph is actually pretty hard to do without tiring yourself out.
>>
File: BRTky.jpg (40KB, 680x511px) Image search: [Google]
BRTky.jpg
40KB, 680x511px
>>92282891
Compared to jumping 100 meters in the air running at 10mph is incredibly unimpressive.
>>
>>92275404
aka everything Afro does on a daily basis
>>
I wanted da samurai to just be afro samurai.
>>
>>92275618
When did he casually deflect machine gun fire
the closest thing I can thing of is cutting single bullets in half
>>
>>92283214
I don't think he did. The only time he deflects multiple bullets is against Justice.
>>
>>92281103
Lol check Ichigo's profile, they surely didn't list a loss there
>>
>>92275289
WE WUZ SAMORAI N SHEEEIT
>>
>>92275468
>island level destructive capabilities
The fuck is this shit?
>>
>>92283752

Historically a few Africans actually were, and they were treated relatively well too.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.