[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys ever hench for Two Face? Guy's pretty nice as long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: two face.jpg (80KB, 488x648px) Image search: [Google]
two face.jpg
80KB, 488x648px
You guys ever hench for Two Face? Guy's pretty nice as long as you don't get unlucky with him. He sorta pays us double whenever we get him two antiques instead of one.
>>
I prefer my survival to not be based completely on luck, thank you very much.
Why do you East Coast guys even STAY on the East Coast, it feels like ALL the superheroes are there...
>>
>>92273543
I'm surprised you see it that way. I may leave one of these days though if he gets burnt again and becomes "Three Face" or something.
>>
Who is the safest to work for?

Penguin, Falcone or Marine?

Most danerous is either Joker or Black Mask
>>
>>92273543
Would you rather move to the Midwest and have to put up with shit like a talking fucking gorilla?
>>
>>92273669
You think Joker is shit? Wait until you find out about Pyg. Guy turns you into an asexual braindead liability. Happened to one of my friends long ago.
>>
>>92273669
Penguin. Batman just threatens him for info, beats him up and leaves.
>>92273723
I live on the WEST COAST, where there's no fucking superheroes at all.
I used to chill down near Texas but the fucking flying Mexican kid in the blue suit showed up.
>>
I used to work for Scarecrow once, guy's a fucking nut. If you screw up, he gives you the toxin and puts you in a room with the other failures with a gun on the floor. Shit's fucked up.
>>
>>92273502
Ever hench for the Riddler? Dude just has you go through 10-20 riddles and solve as many as you can to figure out which ones are the hardest. Pays well, too. Honestly, aside from being a criminal? Nice guy.
>>
>>92273669
Penguin the guy is more like a businessman, sometimes you're going to see a shoting or two, but always going to happen, now here the important stuff, always respect the Penguin, don't even laugh around him unless he tells a joke, don't even chew gum around him, death is at least quick, what he does is just cruel
>>
>>92274848
The Riddler, no thanks i seen his famous temper tantrums
>>
>>92273669

I like working for Penguin, just kiss up to him and stroke his ego without appearing insincere and he'll take care of you and your family.
>>
>>92274848
I dids ONE job for him. I kept an eye out for cops and yelled scram when they got near. I dids my job, the heist was a roaring success. Riddles says he's gotta go launder the money first because its all sequential bills right now and I think yeah, sure, I ain't gonna say no to a guy that tangoes with da bat.

two weeks later I open up a new box of cap'n crunch and out falls some esoteric zen koan done up like a ransom note. It took me months to figure it out, and you know what I found when I went where it said?
Spanish. Fucking. Doubloons.
I spend ages trying to find a pawnbroker that wouldn't rip me off, then I got the idea of calling wanna dem posh collectors. Said it was an inheritance from my dearly departed godfather .
I got 600k for it, enough to open up that diner I always wanted.

and you know what the funny thing is? A few days ago I was looking at that note again, and I realized there was an alternate answer. So I check that place out on a whim. Bam, I find ten thousand bucks of laundered money in a briefcase, buried in what was disguised as a briefcase, with my nickname on it.

Those doubloons had nothing to do with the job, I just stumbled across some schmuck's buried treasure. How's that for a riddle?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.