[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really don't want Adventure Time to end because it means

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: adventure_time.jpg (336KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
adventure_time.jpg
336KB, 1032x774px
I really don't want Adventure Time to end because it means so much to me.

I sure hope Gumball doesn't end soon.
>>
hasn't it basically ended? i mean, there arent even reruns anymore
>>
I wish we had a few more episodes to wrap everything up, but I think it's for the best that it's ending. It's had an amazing run, and I'd rather it finish strong than drag out forever.
>>
>>92270760
Yeah girl it stinks...
>>
>>92270760
Who's the qt to the right of Jake?
>>
Good fucking riddance.
>>
>>92270760
I hope it ends on a high note

Oh, and something unrelated: Sam Alden (one of the writers/storyboard artists) is working on Summer Camp Island.
>>
I disagree. I haven't cared about Adventure for a good while and while I still like Gumball I sure as hell don't want to see it go through the Spongebob treatment.

I know many anons get burned because their favorite shows got cancelled abruptly but things ending is a good thing. Nothing lasts forever and those that do will eventually run out of idea's and turn to shit.
>>
>>92270760
Nigga do you want AT to end up like The Simpsons or Spongebob?
>>
I keep forgetting Adventure Time still has episodes left because of how rarely they air it.
>>
>>92271940
Season 10 of SpongeBob is actually pretty good and I am ok with Modern Simpsons for the most part.
>>
>>92271940
Are we all just pretending that Adventure Time hasn't been crappy for like 4 years? The mini series are great but what came before them was like 80% garbage
>>
>>92270986
The only time it ever airs anymore is for new episodes.

But no, it's not over. New episodes will be airing until 2018.
>tfw Adventure Time will most likely get the Regular Show treatment
>air a fuckton of new episodes near the end of the run
>But on the last episode, they don't promote it at all or have a marathon leading up to it
>It airs after a showing of Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules
>>
>>92272108
I respectfully disagree.
>>
>>92271919
Wolfhard and Osborne are working on it too.
>>
File: 1494228240395.jpg (291KB, 1080x1255px) Image search: [Google]
1494228240395.jpg
291KB, 1080x1255px
>>92271919
>Sam "Finn suffering is the best kind of episode!" Alden
>Steve "I just wanted Finn to stagnate, trip over himself and suffer" Wolfhard
>Kent "Bubbline. nuff said" Osborne
Put it in the trash
>>
>>92273264
Alden is great man. His episodes have been the best these past two seasons.
>>
>>92270760
One can hope they have a new show that takes place in the same Universe but completely different.
>>
>>92273264
>there are fags out there who actually don't like Sam Alden's episodes
What? Like seriously what, I know he put out that one tweet about Oedipus but if you watch his episodes they're not only the best stuff anyone on the show is currently producing but Finn's also treated with a lot of respect.
>>
>>92275041
>>92273500
>best stuff
I bet you're a HWfag. And Finn's "respect" in toning down the shitting on because we're near teh end of the series.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.