[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Asterisk just kill Cesar? He's shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1493830633443.jpg (88KB, 1192x856px) Image search: [Google]
1493830633443.jpg
88KB, 1192x856px
Why doesn't Asterisk just kill Cesar?

He's shows several times smashing rocks with his super strength, so it should be easy for him to just crush his head between his hands like cardboard.

I mean, he's a member of a culture that practiced human sacrifice and ritual scarification. Surely he wouldn't have a moral problem with murder.
>>
>>92258273
plot armor
>>
Yeah, but is there also an in-universe reason?
>>
>>92258920
When has he ever actually killed someone?They just get comical bruises and lumps.
>>
>>92260317

Asterix always kills off-panel. If Obelix punches someone who then flies off-screen, they also die if they aren't shown to be alive afterwards.

Also, all the travelling they do that you can't see has a lot of robbing and raping. It's obviously implied.
>>
>>92261478
You are full of shit. Asterix and his pals never kills.
>>
>>92258273
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7tvauOJMHo
>>
>>92261478
Calm down Snyder, at least in Uderzo and Goscinny books they usually make quite the effort to show they don't kill, there's even instances were Asterix draws his sword but when the action actually happens it's always punches.
>>
>>92261992
I mean, not even the boars, they usually just hit them as far as I remember.
>>
>>92258273
IIRC, the in-universe reason is that getafix won't let people use the magic potion offensively; only as a defensive resort.
>>
>>92258273
Cesar is fairly chill and generally not a direct antagonist. If they did kill him it would lead to a full on assault on the village. The Romans could send wave after wave until the potion wore off , ran out or they just got lucky and started taking a few out. Obelix would be the last to go but the deaths of the rest of the village and Asterix in particular would either drive him into a berserker rage or give the Romans enough of an opening to kill him while he sobs over the bodies of his fallen friends. I think the latter is more likely.
>>
>>92263996

True.

Also Caesar is still banging Cleo I believe, and Asterix and the gang are friend with Cleo. You can't kill your friend's husbando.
>>
>>92263996
To add to this, Asterix and co are generally not really that antagonistic to Rome in the first place. They're mostly just in it for the sport.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.