[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those who do not posses a sense of morality have an evolutionary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: 5112765-0391475718-48794.jpg (34KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
5112765-0391475718-48794.jpg
34KB, 600x300px
Those who do not posses a sense of morality have an evolutionary advantage over those who do.

And if history has proven anything: It is that evolution always wins.
>>
>>92256359
>what is an extended phenotype
>>
>>92256359
>Those who do not posses a sense of morality have an evolutionary advantage over those who do.

Groups are usually more powerful than individuals, and no one is going to work nicely with someone who'll actively fuck them over.

Dumb bitch.
>>
>>92256359
Kryptonians are bred in tubes

they don't evolve, that's the whole point of the story
>>
>>92256359
>Those who do not posses a sense of morality have an evolutionary advantage over those who do.
And yet, all of the Kryptonians died.
>>
EVOLUTION IS A MYSTERY
>>
>>92256413
To be fair an amoral individual could allegedly game the system for their own benefit. Also an ethical but totally amoral society could work but is unlikely to.
That said Faora is full of shit since it's implied she adheres to Kryptonian Religious morality aka stupidity
>>
File: 01_BIB_Evolution.jpg (80KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
01_BIB_Evolution.jpg
80KB, 900x506px
>>92256767
SUBTLE CHANGES NO ONE SEES
>>
File: 1489189323526.jpg (6KB, 288x224px) Image search: [Google]
1489189323526.jpg
6KB, 288x224px
>>92256359
>Tfw had a dream she was in a leotard sitting on my face
>She got up and I saw Zod walking toward me wearing a leotard
>I woke up screaming
>>
>>92256359
such an empty speech. Antje Traue delivered it perfectly, though.

It would be pretty cool if movie Faora suddenly showed up in Supergirl, having been thrown there by the dimensional rift at the end of MoS. Then she could mercilessly kill everyone while telling them how worthless they are.
>>
>>92256359
Sorry, I can't hear you over how you managed to get BTFO and your total lack of actual character.
>>
*tips space helmet*
>>
File: superman - the man of murder .jpg (97KB, 523x521px) Image search: [Google]
superman - the man of murder .jpg
97KB, 523x521px
>>92256359
>"muh superiority!"
>entire krytonian military gets BTFO by a Kansas farm boy
>>
>>92256359
>It is that evolution always wins.
>Loses anyways
Bravo Zack
>>
>>92257018
>Evolution loses to Jesus stand-in
Zack is a creationist?
>>
I want Faora to keep me as her human pet. She can shatter my pelvis every night, and than use Kryptonian technology to heal me afterwards.
>>
>>92257046
To be fair Kryptonian basically sounded like clones. If Lara was of the nonscience line then Clark would be the closest thing to Kryptonian evolution since they adopted the codex
>>
File: IMG_2563.jpg (260KB, 2377x1642px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2563.jpg
260KB, 2377x1642px
>>92256359
>Filthy Xeno talking smack about the very basis of Human civil society and strength
Marcus, Get the Anti-Grav Cross.
>>
>>92256569
That's the point.
>>
>>92256359
>She won't be Wonder Woman.
>>
>>92256838
>I woke up creaming
FTFY
>>
>>92256530
????
They evolved to the point that they decided they were perfect.
>>
>>92256359

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Call of Duty said that, and i'm pretty sure that predates Man of Mulder.
>>
>>92256359
This might be the stupidest line in the entire movie, which is pretty impressive.

I remember hearing this in the theater and just staring confused for a few moments.
>>
>>92257699
I'ld rather the whole world be blind than just me. Fuck em.
>>
>>92256359

only at an individual level and only in a short term. Morality ensures the sacrifice of the individual's impulses over the benefit of communities, in the long term survival of the species. Plus, having the appearance of choice in moral behavior hopelessly dependent on a finite amount of power/resources. Invariably, you and everyone will demand moral behavior from others, once age and illness makes you frail, vulnerable and lonely.

In other words, edgelords need to grow up.
>>
>>92257677
they don't evolve, they just specifically design their new models

there's probably more genetic disparity between any two given Kryptonians than there is between you and Harambe
>>
>>92256359

Not necessarily. Morality and empathy for your own people is a benefit. No Mercy is for the outsider.
>>
>>92257636
>I woke up screaming and creaming
FTFY
>>
>>92256359
'morality' is a nice way of saying 'social order'
and that which has no social order has no allies nor higher purpose. its just an eat-shit-sleep machine and easily outnumbered.
>>
>>92256359
Spoken like a true pleb who has never done any real reading on genetics, sociology, or history.
>>
>>92257773
>they don't evolve
...anymore.
This isn't hard.
>>
>>92256780
>To be fair an amoral individual could allegedly game the system for their own benefit
You only have to look as far as the elite zionists to see proof of this.
>>
>>92256359
Bleeh why didn't these idiots just write it like this:

Villain: "Friends make you weak"
Hero: "Friends give me power"
Villain: "Allies only stay in your way"
Hero: "Allies help you reach your goals"
And 200 more lines like that.

Seriously it's fucking disgusting to see dumb villain cartoon logic in an artistic movie meant for adults or more mature audiences.

I seriously hope nobody out there is actually autistic enough to believe the villain's bullshit.
I mean for for fucks we always make the villain fuck up on his own accord and his own anti social personality leads him to death.
While the hero always wins becaue he doesn't take bullshit for an answer.
>>
File: IMG_2509.png (48KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2509.png
48KB, 510x546px
>>92257579
>Argo Brigade lecturing others on Morality
The pot calling the kettle Black
>>
>>92256359
>And if history has proven anything: It is that evolution always wins.

This sentence is a lot stupider than I think you intended it to be.
>>
File: 1421876345361.jpg (657KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1421876345361.jpg
657KB, 1125x1500px
>>92256359
>tfw that dimensional portal shat her out on a earth with no kryptonians and she quickly takes over the planet and subjugates everyone to serve in her personal harem and you don't live in that world
>>
>>92256359

History seems to indicate otherwise. Morality is a survivalist adaptation.

>And if history has proven anything: It is that evolution always wins.

1. What does this even mean? Evolution doesn't win or lose anything. Evolution isn't a process by which species just become better and stronker. Evolution is just he process of change over hundreds of thousand of years; an organism can evolve poorly and die out. Is she thinking of natural selection? If she is, natural selection is not a linear trajectory toward the objectively best form, it's a reaction to a species' environment. Creatures adapt to be better suited to their surroundings. That doesn't mean they'll be DA BEST at everything.

2. Kryptonians literally abandoned natural selection in this setting, so the entire statement makes even less sense coming from her.

Disgusting tripe written by a shit writer for a shit director aiming to fool people with shit mental faculties and shit education into thinking that their shit film is deep and clever.
>>
>>92256413
>Groups are usually more powerful than individuals
Prove it.
>>
>>92256974
You could say it is the classic villain being brought down by hes/shes own arrogance situation
Besides you could say in the movie they showed that they just gotten their super powers when exposed to earths conditions while super man had them all he's life so probably bet them with experience
>>
>>92256359
She was hot.
>>
>>92257741
"But what if I have to tinkle" is worse.

Like...was that a joke? It wasn't shot like one.
>>
>>92262340
Humans are the dominant species on earth and bears and tigers aren't.

Also check the biomass of ants on earth compared to the apex predator of your choice.
>>
>>92262265
Faora's two bits of monologue are both designed to present her as an egotistical sadist. It's even more obvious in her statement to Col. Hardy. "A good death is its own reward," said by an invincible alien with smuggest possible look on her face.
>>
>technologically advanced aliens
>can't make a knife with a grip
>second the knife stops against a bone or something her hand keeps going on and slices on the base of the blade
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.