[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do you think they'll do the make up ? How do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170509_212058_804.jpg (44KB, 480x257px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170509_212058_804.jpg
44KB, 480x257px
So how do you think they'll do the make up ? How do you feel about motion capture ?
>>
>>92233166
I guess I can see some Hellboy around the eyes, but the jaw is lacking. Maybe a prosthetic jaw? Or, yeah, motion capture
>>
What I'm worried about is the tone, mood etc.

Something more akin to a fantastic/horror movie would be amazing. They'll probably go for action though...
>>
>>92233166
i hope he keeps the Hooves
>>
>>92233696
That'd actually be pretty great if they could get it to look good.
>>
>>92233696
All the more reason to use Motion Capture then.

With a good design, and lots of shadows it'd look great.
>>
>>92233166
lol people are pissing on Hellboy reboot i don't mind Toros Hellboy is kinda overrated i kind prefer Hellboy fighting rl mythical and supernatural threats from legends then Toros made up monsters
>>
File: jaw.jpg (176KB, 1110x785px)
jaw.jpg
176KB, 1110x785px
>>92233398
The difference is actually very negligible.
>>
>>92233895
>rl mythical and supernatural threats from legends then Toros made up monsters

>real life

The first Hellboy movie had villains from the comics, and actual demons from real life religion

The second movie had trolls, elves, tree-folk and other creatures from outside sources.

Besides, Mignola created or participated in the creation of everyone of those things, so acting like it's a complete Del Toro fanfiction is a bit of a stretch.
>>
>>92234102
Sure, but Perlman has a more "caveman" brutish kind of look, which really looks like HB.

This guy doesn't sell it.

Of course I'm waiting to see the final result, so I'm just pointing out my "concern".
>>
Has anyone created a photshop mash up David Harbour as Hellboy?
>>
>>92233895
Going by the 'Rise of the Blood Queen' title people are thinking it could be adapting The Wild Hunt/The Storm/The Fury where he fights Nimune.

Harbour posted an image from Wild Hunt as well.
>>
>>92234495
That would be weird since it's the culmination of HB's character arc and life. It happens of years of build up and important plot points.

Basically, since no one in the masses knows who HB is, they're gonna have to retell his origin, and then dive into that.

Or alternatively, they just turn it all into a random adventure, which would be dumb.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.