[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

So what bullshit are they going to pull so Death Stroke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

So what bullshit are they going to pull so Death Stroke can beat Wally again?
>>
>>92229530
He steals the speedforce.
>>
>>92229530
Hes gonna predict where Wally is running to and tag him.
>>
>>92229530
>>
>Slade steals Wally's speed
>Wally defeats Slade by making him slip or trip
>Slade now has to know the feeling of jobbing to someone much slower than him
I know this wont happen but that would be fucking amazing.
>>
>people think Slade will steal the speed force
>not that BWally will give it to him willingly when he hears about what happened to Grant and relates to having a villainous father
Slade is gonna be BWallys new father figure
>>
>>92230025
is Black Wally dating anyone?
>>
>Deathstroke taking out 3 teams of Titans
/co/ doesn't bitch
>Deathstroke takes out 7 JLA members
/co/ goes autistic

What did /co/ mean about this?
>>
>>92230308
It's retarded either way, especially when you remember that Wally is canonically the most powerful superhero right now.
>>
>>92230308
well Deathstroke will have Speed Force for the first one
>>
>>92230308
Flashfags are niggers, powerlevel faggots that are so obsessed his special guy in red tights is so Op it can beat superman and that's what defines the character. That's Johns legacy, he writes for fanboys, panders to himself, and then we have a full generation of idiots that believe that's how comics should be, that's was for charity, OMG moments and big action spreads with cool one liners, it was me... That's all modern what Flashfags want.
>>
>>92230308
>Deathstroke is in a well-written book
/co/ doesn't bitch
>Deathstroke is in a terribly-written book
/co/ goes autistic

who would've thought
>>
>>92230415
So you're telling me he's not going to fight a Titans team before getting the Speed Force...
I don't believe that for a minute.
>>
>>92230440
You are retarded, people have a right to be mad when a character that is a god loses to a character that is a man and there is no real explanation for why the man was able to defeat the god.
>That's what defines the character
You clearly don't read the comics since you didn't even specify which flash.
>>
File: Deathstroke-21-Teen-Titans-cover.jpg (100KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Deathstroke-21-Teen-Titans-cover.jpg
100KB, 791x1200px
>>92230025
>>
>>92230365
No
>>
>>92230025
Oh man I want to see Barry's reaction to that.
>>
>>92230529
I can live with the theme team color scheme, but that cape for Deathstroke.
>>
>>92230473
Sure fanboy, sure. And there was a pretty good explanation for wally being defeated by desthstroke, slade knew him and knee how he attacks, he knows that flashes rarely go beyond the low Mach in small places among allies.

The speed force control is about concentration, it requires focus, the idea they are always in speed mode and that always is at full speed, It's just plain stupid.
>>
>>92230674
He just wants to be batman, just like Catman, it's the suit, when you have a name like desthstroke it most be hard, you have a really cool name, but you can't have a cool car and call it the deathmobil.
>>
>>92230682
>defending one of the biggest jobs in comics
You are the only fanboy here faggot. A speedster could phase through an object even after being hurt. Stop defending Slades shit ploy armor.
>>
>>92230682
You are the idiot defending Death stroke while thinking the flash is one person.
Even not going at the speed of light Death stroke should have been too slow for Wally.
>>
He'll fuck his waifu
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.