[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On a scale of 1-10, how far up his own ass is Nick Spencer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 14

File: marvel_-_secret_empire_00014.jpg (1MB, 1503x1200px) Image search: [Google]
marvel_-_secret_empire_00014.jpg
1MB, 1503x1200px
On a scale of 1-10, how far up his own ass is Nick Spencer?

Also after he dies do you think they'll find a secret trove of WW2 Nazi memorabilia in his bedroom?
>>
>>92206065
Spencer is a cuck though.
>>
stucky pls leave
>>
>>92206065
>I'm a fucking causal who doesn't know how the hammer works
>>
>>92206065
far enough where he can taste what he had for lunch today, but not so far that he's coming out of his own mouth
>>
>>92206212
>>I'm a fucking causal who doesn't know how the hammer works
Dr Doom couldn't lift it.
>>
>>92206065
>Also after he dies do you think they'll find a secret trove of WW2 Nazi memorabilia in his bedroom?

So either Tumblr doesn't read comics, or they're too retarded to see that Cap is the bad guy here.
>>
>>92206212
I didn't know the hammer found outright villains worthy these days

I guess I really am a casual
>>
>>92206260
yes because he's petty as fuck
>>
>>92206276
He literally has the same goal as Hydra Cap.
>>
>>92206271
>villan
didn't realize defending and improving the country was a crime
>>
>>92206316
Hydra Cap isn't nearly as prideful as Doom is.
>>
>>92206316
too obsessed with Richards as well though while Cap is pure
>>
>>92206348
murdering allies and razing your own cities to the ground definitely isn't heroic
>>
>>92206359
>>92206348
>>92206212
This sounds suspiciously like goalpost-moving by shills
>>
>>92206363
>too obsessed with Richards as well though while Cap is pure
He actually resolved his obsession, however. There was an entire story arc about it.
>>
>>92206395
But Doom /is/ too prideful to lift Mjolnir. Or do you think his obsession with Richards is completely healthy?
>>
>an event like you've never seen before
>its the same as secret wars but with nazis instead of doom
>>
>>92206260
He's not worthy because he continously compares himself to Richards. If he was truly worthy, he wouldn't need validation from Reed.
>>
>>92206458
>It's the same as Secret Wars.

Are we reading different books? It's nothing like Secret Wars.
>>
>>92206065
>Also after he dies do you think they'll find a secret trove of WW2 Nazi memorabilia in his bedroom?

Worse! archive.org/details/Ilsa.wolf
>>
>>92206399
Was this before or after he became god-Doom and altered reality so that Reed's wife and kids were his?
>>
>>92206065
So why does everyone assume Spencer is a nazi fanboy?
Is it cause his name is similar to Richard Spencer or am I missing something /co/?
>>
>>92206065
Jane getting the hammer made even less sense
>>
>>92207557
normies are dumb and think that the story is about Nazi Cap being a good guy rather than a villain
>>
>>92206065
Asgardians are fascists, Odin literally wanted to raze earth 4 the lulz
>>
>>92208749
Absolute monarchy=/=fascism
>>
>>92208475
Yeah, I'd feel more sorry for Spencer for idiots totally missing the point of his story if he wasn't such a shit. As it is, I'm not inclined to defend the man.
>>
Spencer was only ever any good when he had Leiber's visual storytelling to carry him. Basically another Fraction/Aja situation.
>>
>>92209974
Fraction has written some alright comics without Aja
>>
File: 1493432670080h.jpg (147KB, 520x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493432670080h.jpg
147KB, 520x450px
>>92206065
>>
>>92206065
Thanks to #0 selling well? Probably a 17/10.

>>92206260
Because he has zero humility. Steve is both self-aware, but confident in his convictions.

>>92206212
Fuck Thor for sabotaging the hammer so it only works with mortals now.
>>
>>92208807
Absolute Monarchy is worse.
>>
>>92214016
but Steve is also unequivocally evil, shouldn't heroism be an inherent part of worthiness?
>>
>>92214061
Theoretically, Hugh Jones should have been able to lift the hammer while wearing the Serpent Crown because Set is pure of purpose and has total conviction.
>>
>>92214056
>governmental systems are the problem not competent or incompetent/moral or immoral leadership

Really activates my almonds
>>
>>92206212
How does it work?

What makes one worthy?
>>
File: hhe.png (893KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hhe.png
893KB, 1080x1080px
>>92206065
>>
>>92217379
Whatever the writer decides.
>>
>>92217379
in a normal story: heroism, bravery, modesty, that sort of general thing

in an event or She-Thor: how much clickbait it will generate
>>
>>92217379
Pure heart
>>
>>92206395
That's because you are a fucking retard
>>
>>92219202
>8 hours later
you'll get him next time, little buddy
>>
>>92217379
Cock size
>>
>>92219238
t. retard
>>
>>92219272
aren't you just precious
>>
>stop following comics
>Spencer went from /ourguy/ to absolutely despised

Someone explain me what happened, last book of his I read was Superior Foes.
>>
>>92219331
he did two drama books that weren't very good

also he was an absolute cunt on Twitter
>>
>>92219331

you only have to put out a bad comic or say something /co/ doesn't like for you to immediately become a hack who retroactively has never produced anything good.

The funny thing with Spencer is that we're seeing this shit again, it's barely been ten years since the Secret Avengers debacle where /co/ last turned on him.
>>
I don't understand how Captain America holding the hammer changes my opinion of Nick Spencer, it really doesn't change anything. I mean it makes sense in the context of the story and having it be the "shock factor", I'm fine with it and it's really nothing to worry about. IT's the fact that Nick Spencer is a twat to everyone that doesn't share his opinions, and his story is lazy.

Instead of having a natural character progression to being evil cap, instead he basically uses space magic to get him to that position. Which means that in the last act of this story, they are just going to use that same space magic again to bring him back. Imagine if Spencer actually had Captain America being naturally progressed into a tyrant, and then the heroes use the cosmic cube to bring him back to normal in the end. Now that creates interesting questions, like is it justified to essentially remove someones free will away if they are dangerous. But no, Spencer doesn't do this, because writing a story like that is too hard and difficult. So instead of letting characters develop or raising interesting questions it's just a lazy event with captain America being the bad guy this time.

You took a potential story line that could have been interesting and ya fucked it.
>>
>>92219531
>Instead of having a natural character progression to being evil cap, instead he basically uses space magic to get him to that position.

Because you literally can't fucking turn Cap into evil without some kind of a plot device. The entire storyline relies on Cap already having been turned evil and then abusing the trust and faith people have him to engineer a situation where he can conquer America through backstabbing. The thing that makes the story interesting is that Cap genuinely thinks everything he does is for the sake of mankind, that Hydra is a benevolent organization, and that history we know was actually "changed" by the losing corrupt American side during the last days of WW2 by a cosmic cube and he's simply restoring things to how they ought to be.
>>
File: RCO021.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO021.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>92206065
He burned it, remember?
>>
>>92219671
I don't see how he can think Hydra is benevolent or that he's still doing the right thing after ordering the destruction of Las Vegas because the Champions were there for a few minutes

like at least Grand Moff Tarkin knew he was an asshole when he ordered the destruction of Alderaan
>>
>>92219767
at this point he's in turbo sunk-cost fallacy. after working so hard to get where he is he doesn't want to admit that the assholes he chose to put in his cabinet in exchange for their helping him aren't gonna let him run things the way he planned to
he's too much of a pussy to 'night of the long knives' the people he relied on
>>
>>92219907
I get the feeling Spencer is going to go full-on Hitler-did-nothing-wrong by the end of this

since he doesn't seem to have any move other than doubling down
>>
>>92219767

He thinks that once he gets his hands on the Cube things will be fixed. Plus small evils for the greater good. His platform, after all, is a benevolent dictatorship, which is a slippery slope because you have to constantly enforce your rule.
>>
>>92206265
This, people legitimately discussing this are fucking retarded.
>>
>>92219671
>Because you literally can't fucking turn Cap into evil without some kind of a plot device.
Plot device is him having a mental breakdown. Anything is less embarrassing then "magic space cube"
>>
>>92220003
Why? Magic space cube was a thing that has already existed in the comics, so it's fair game.
>>
>>92220003
>Anything is less embarrassing then "magic space cube"

Or maybe you're too old to read capeshit.
>>
>>92220037
>Why? Magic space cube was a thing that has already existed in the comics, so it's fair game.
If you are going to use lazy premises then I will critique them for being lazy. That's how it works.

When writing a book everything is possible, it's fiction, but that doesn't give you an excuse to do lazy character development. In Spencer's eyes captain america needed to go from being a superhero to a super vilian. That can be accomplished in many interesting and relatable ways. You don't have to use space magic, because if you use space magic, I know you are just going to use space magic to turn him back again. So the stories inbetween are worthless and mean nothing. Just like most Marvel events.

>>92220069
>Or maybe you're too old to read capeshit.

Don't think so, I'm not above comfy writting and capeshit. But it just bothers me when they try to treat something so serious and make a big whoop out of it, especially when it's based around such a silly and absurdly lazy mcguffin. If comic writers want me to treat their event super series then I am going to need them to not be fucking lazy and not to cut corners blatantly without reason. "I wanted to tell a story about Captain America being evil", "Fuck it instead of writing a story of how he got there let me just use this plot device changer that just makes him evil, problem solved". It's lazy and bad writing.
>>
>>92220243

It's not lazy because the story literally couldn't exist if it weren't for the fact that Cap's entire personal history got rewritten to make him think Hydra represented all the good in the world and that the current world is actually an alternative timeline where the bad guys stopped Hydra from turning the world into an utopia.
>>
>>92221535
Yeah why have the character develop interesting and intriguing sides to their characters when we can just use space magic to do it because that is a better concept behind the story.

It's badly written and the concept is bad. It's another hero turned bad, but instead of it being clever it's just, using magic to explain the hero going bad.
>>
>>92221613

It's literally impossible for Cap of all people becoming a supervillain in 616 on his own because he's the bastion of everything right and proper, the very fabric of morality.
>>
>>92221535
if you can't write a story without the core conceit being essentially "a wizard did it," don't write the story
>>
>>92219384
Oh noooo a person said something I disagree with on a bite sized opinion sharing site how dare he
>>
>>92221653
Well, he's a supervilian now.
>>
>>92221663
Spencer isn't a good enough writer for me to forgive him being a cunt to fans
>>
>Trump is President. What do we do now to stay topical?
>"Well I was thinking about a story whe--"
>Perlmutter: "THE NOT-NAZIS WERE GOOD GUYS ALL ALONG!"

How can any self-respecting creative still be comfortable working for Marvel after this?
>>
>>92221661
how am I supposed to write stories about wizards if they're not allowed to do anything?
>>
>>92221718

Yes, after he had his entire life rewritten to affirm supervillain opinions and behavior when fronted by Hydra. That's the thing, Cap still sees everything he does as being a superhero restoring the world to what it was, better, ruled by Hydra. His entire POV had to be changed or he would have never done these things.
>>
>>92221761
wizards can do things, but magic wizard spells should not be the reason for character development
>>
>>92206265
Por que not both?
>>
>>92221776
How does the hero get from point A to B

Point A being a good guy
Point B being a bad guy

If you say using space magic, I'm just going to call you lazy. un-creative and a hack. It's rather simple that way.
>>
>>92206065
Nick Spencer has reached Michael Bay and Zack Snyder levels of "up his own ass."

It's quite obscene, but when has that ever stopped Marvel from shitting all over their IPs.
>>
>>92221876
I think Michael Bay knows he's a hack, he just doesn't care
>>
>>92221876
Nick Spencer and Zack Snyder have a lot in common.

Both think they are a lot deeper then they actually are.
>>
>>92221653
NO, that was never the character.
Captain America has been put in his place plenty of times before by lots of people who knew better than him.
He's not a perfect uberman, he's a 4F reject from Brooklyn who understood what patriotism and the American dream was ... back when it was FDR standing up for the little guy and leading a nation to victory and the promise of a better future, together.
(remind you of anyone?)
The super aspect to his character is the faith in the American dream and the core values that define America.
That only differentiates him from others because civics aren't taught in school anymore.
>>
>>92221891
SPOILER: . Everyone thinks that. .
>>
>>92221909
>remind you of anyone
HE-MAN!
>>
>>92221951
Cap was never so gay as to wear bangs as he alternated wardrobe between a fur thong with straps across his bare chest, and a pink vest that matched his pastel-purple leggings.
>>
>>92221804
Why?
Does story about unwilling change of mind have no right to exist?
>>
>>92222830
the story isn't about the unwilling change of mind, though. The unwilling change of mind is the premise, not the story.
>>
>>92221876
Could you get any more /tv/? Comic writers =/= Hollywood directors. Whedon gets credit for writing seasonal shows, which is closer to, but still a farcry from, writing monthly comics.
>>
>>92206395

I'm suspending judgment on the Mjolnir matter until the story has unfolded a little bit more, but here's my tentative guess about it at this point.

Everything we've seen up to now throughout the course of Steve Rogers: Captain America and Secret Empire indicates that Steve isn't motivated by hate, or pride, or lust for power or for glory or anything other than what he regards as noble goals.

Now we as an audience know things Steve himself doesn't know: That his false memories are just that. We know that his sense of purpose is misplaced. That his sense of justice has been mislead. That his idea of what is right and wrong has been misdirected.

But it's all still in there. He GENUINELY and unselfishly believes in his cause. His spirit is noble and true, it's just that he's gotten all turned around by decades of false memories pushing him in the wrong directions.

I think that Mjolnir's judging him to be worthy is based upon his character and his motives, not upon the information he has access to. His belief in the righteousness of his cause is undiluted by the typical failings of villains like Doom. He's not in it for self-betterment or personal power or glory. He truly believes - however incorrectly - that his actions serve the cause of justice and truth, which he is pursuing steadfastly.

Obviously not having a hard-and-fast explanation of what Mjolnir's criteria for worthiness hampers this discussion, but that's my feeling on the topic.
>>
>>92207557

Morons who haven't read the rest of his recent works and don't understand that he's SUPER SJW-ey for the most part and that he's writing what has been done to corrupt Captain America as a fucking tragedy rather than some sort of celebration of naziism.
>>
>>92223720
I agree. like, his reaction to the vision of Miles killing him, after noticing the hydra flags everywhere in the scenery and what this implied, was "oh thank god. I'll die after doing it, but that's a price worth paying to bring peace(Hydra) to the world"
>>
>>92221749

This story was set in motion LONG before we understood that Trump would be anything other than a novelty joke candidate.
>>
>>92223759
would it be safe to assume it was set into motion during Standoff?
>>
>>92223793

Yes, exactly. Standoff was obviously the pebble which set the avalanche in motion. SHIELD's foolish decision to rewrite all of these villains' pasts, their sense of self, their motives... that exact same approach then got applied to Steve Rogers, which is what has set him down this path.

Standoff existed in order to start us down the road to Secret Empire.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-30-23-32-54.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-30-23-32-54.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>92224136
I liked Standoff
>>
>>92224160

I don't think I ever saw these pages, though I think I can infer their contents from context. Where were they from?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-09-02-55-46.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-09-02-55-46.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>92224167
7 issues, questionable art which changed for Standoff, but I enjoyed it, it's a shame it ended so soon, right after Standoff in fact.
>>
>>92224136
I'm pretty sure they only aged up Sharon Carter because now they have a Hillary lookalike working high-up in SHIELD, if that doesn't give you a sense of how long-ahead they plan for these parodies, I don't know what would.
The whole Osborn as W. thing was the last time they did ... well ... exactly this.
That was being set up for years beforehand.
It's not as if they needed to reform the Green Goblin for something else.
>>
>>92223733
Steve is going to be utterly irredeemable for a long time. Literal cancer.

Even if they reality warp shit, I suspect everyone will still remember what he did.

He will be the Billy No-Mates of the Marvel universe. The man no one trusts, seen as a shifty fucker forever more.

The purpose of this story is to make Sam Wilson Captain America by default, which it is very clearly going to do.
>>
>>92224479

I disagree. Here's what I think is going to happen:

That scene from Civil War II where Miles kills him? Comes to pass. Then the heroes get their hands on the cosmic cube and wish for Steve to be brought back as he had been before the reality re-write. He appears before them, whole and restored and full of righteous indignation. He denounces his previous allies and gives a rousing speech about the horror of the situation. He's back in the saddle and ready to clean house, putting down the creation he set into motion; the quintessential avenging hero.
>>
>>92217379
Conviction. It doesn't care about murder or genocide.
>>
File: bawwww.jpg (36KB, 264x373px) Image search: [Google]
bawwww.jpg
36KB, 264x373px
>>92206065
>>
>>92206265
>Implying HydraCap is the bad guy
>>
>>92225894
damn thats an OLD meme

takes me back
>>
>>92206265
yeah but he's not losing fast enough, he should have been defeated in issue 1 and the rest of the series been everyone telling hime how evil and wrong he was.
>>
>>92219531
It's not just that Cap thinks that though. Spencer through a bitch fit on twitter regarding Kobik's power. She doesn't implant memories. She rewrites reality. So in Spencer's world this is what happened.
Think of it like Pratchett's "This shop has always been here- Yes, but has it always been here yesterday?"
>>
>>92219767
>Ben Riley's solo takes place in Vegas
>By issue 2 it's already blown the fuck up.
>>
>>92206065
He was probably told to write something that will make people shocked and angry so that they'll buy it, so he did that.

How is it his fault that comics buyers are revoltingly predictable?
>>
>>92226025
>It's not just that Cap thinks that though. Spencer through a bitch fit on twitter regarding Kobik's power. She doesn't implant memories. She rewrites reality. So in Spencer's world this is what happened.

Think of it as "re-writing Steve himself as a man to whom these things happened, even if to the rest of the world they didn't." You could perform a brain-scan on him and see all the old neural connections associated with memories dating back 80 years which correspond to this newly-created set of memories, for instance. It's all real to him, even if it's real to nobody else.

Aside from Elsa Sinclair. I'm very curious to learn what her deal is.
>>
>>92226207
That's kinda the point though. It's not Cap that's rewritter. It's the entire world. But then she retroactively re-rewrote everything back at the end of WWII. This is a really complicated way of doing things, but Spencer was never a good writer.
>>
>>92226237
>But then she retroactively re-rewrote everything back at the end of WWII.

No, that was a false memory in Steve's experience. Just like literally everything else in his series of flashbacks throughout the past year or so.
>>
>>92226254
That's not what Spencer claims on his twitter. He was rather adamant about it. But then again, he's also adamant that he's not a huge faggot, and that's clearly not true.
>>
>>92226290

Haha! Homosexuality!
>>
>>92226368

>implying being gay has anything to do with being a faggot
>>
File: 1452643780499.gif (477KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1452643780499.gif
477KB, 480x270px
What's with Captain America writers eventually getting torn apart by the Twitter crowd?
First Remender, now Spencer. I'm not defending Spencer because Hydracap is a lazy gimmick, but Slott alone gets away with so much shit that Spencer couldn't even dream of. Why do Cap writers always getting sacked?
>>
>>92206265
Tumblr is shit.
>>
>>92226566
Can I get a quick rundown on what happened to Remender on twitter?
>>
>>92226628
>Remender writes a scene where his female OC from Dimension Z has sex with Falcon. IIRC some degree of alcohol was involved.
>some retard/troll spreads the misinfo that Falcon raped an underage girl (even though she was confirmed legal in the comic and she initiated the act)
>tons of retards who don't read comics all over the twitter screech that Remender ruined Falcon and some even say that he ruined "an amazing female character that was his OC" (I don't know what's funnier: the fact that he created her or the fact that anyone would call a lazy Big Barda ripoff who didn't have a chance to get some decent character development yet an amazing character) and demand that Remender gets fired
>some comic writers like Hickman make fun of it (if someone has the screenshots or links, pls post)
>farce lasts for a couple of days before Marvel say that they don't give a fuck
>>
>>92226772
Oh just another all sex is rape rant, fucking pathetic
>>
>>92226566
Slott always pretended he had a larger story in mind, and tried to say stuff like "Even if you're fucking mad, I'm in this for the story, pls read."

Spencer has fucking Hickman-tier hubris with a 10th of the man's talent, and 'it's not fair that both /co/ and tumblr are after me, why can't plebs understand my grand shitty tapestry.' He also rants at fans, which is always good and never backfires.
>>
>>92226936
Hickman seems like a chill guy if you look at his Twitter, though.
>>
>>92226566
>>92226936

Follow-Up, Slott used lazy plot gimmicks and "Our Psychic won't invade your mind THIS time," but he always believed in the larger story, and seemed genuinely interested in letting Spock do and be Spock.

Spencer fucking pussyfoots around all the moral and plot consequences of his story. Tension is gone because lol muh cosmic cube, and the emotional stakes of a compromised Cap are also put in the shitter because it was Cosmic Cube, rather than than corrupting Cap from Lawful Good to Lawful Evil.
>>
>>92226936
>Hickman-tier hubris with a 10th of the man's talent
>implying

Hickman's runs are pure unadulterated hype moments riddled with unresolved plot points and retcons to keep his story flowing.
Spencer is a solid writer with his head up his ass, but you give Hickman too much credit.
>>
>It's a /co/mblr episode
>>
>>92226975
I don't follow him, but I've never had a problem with Hickman. For better or worse, the guy never compromises or makes excuses for his work. Sometimes you get a Nightly News or S.H.I.E.L.D. other times, you get his Avengers run.
>>
I'm just salty that this story required functionally TWO cosmic cubes to be possible.
>>
>>92219767
Vegas is a shit hole.

It deserves to be wiped from the map.
>>
>>92221909
>FDR standing up
I don't know how to tell you this, anon...
>>
>>92223509
you know Joss has written several monthly comics right
>>
>>92206065
>Nick Spencer is a nazi
where did this meme come from? he's an idiot but i'm pretty sure he's not a nazi
>>
>>92224479
He'll probably even get a nifty spiked costume to symbolize his need to repent
>>
>>92226936
>'it's not fair that both /co/ and tumblr are after me
Why did you mention tumblr twice?
>>
>>92206065
When/where did this happen?
It wasn't in SW 0 or 1, was it?
>>
>>92223720

They're not false memories though, they're real memories because reality itself has been changed!

t. Spencer
>>
Name 5 reasons why the hammer shouldn't work for Hydracap, being a white cis male is not a valid reason.
>>
>>92206316
Doom's goal ends with him reigning forever, Hydracap would gladly let himself die for the dream if it ensured that it survived.
>>
>>92228913
he's a liar, a coward, a cold-blooded mass-murderer, a betrayer, and a bad guy
>>
>>92226207
My guess?

She's an Elder God (Chthon is horny for her) who got eaten by Demogorge, then escaped somehow.
>>
>>92229010
Just because he didn't walk up to people and kill them while he stood in front of a camera for all the world to see doesn't make him a coward, it makes him not an idiot.
>>
>>92228913
He's joined up with an organization that's all about world domination and has murdered loads of people in the past to do it
>>
Can Peter Parker, Odinson and Tony Stark also become Nazis? That way, no one's gonna complain about the new woke minority heroes anymore
>>
>>92228913
Because worthiness =/= self-esteem

"I think what I am doing is good, therefore I am worth"? This is ridiculous.

Also, Jane doesn't think like that and is worthy. Beta Ray Bill didn't become worth thinking high of himself.

Hydra!Cap backstabbed his way through success. Hardly a warrior behavior.
>>
>>92229052
His goal is worldwide peace through unification. Being a killer doesn't make one unworthy.
>>
>>92229032
>goes to kill Jack Flag while he's in a coma and is only saved by narrative contrivance
>bows to the pressure of the Hydra Council by executing Rick Jones and razing Las Vegas
even if he's not scaredy-cat, he's definitely spineless
>>
>>92229061
Odinson is already on the HydrAvengers
>>
>>92229080
Garbage criteria. 90% of the villains should be worthy, too.
>>
>>92229102
Also Thor's approval is enough to be worthy, if he says gods aren't worthy like he did after Fury whispered to his ear, Odin can't pick up the hammer.
>>
>>92206348
Bad people never believe they're the bad guys
>>
I've realised why Cap is a Nazi now.
They're trying so hard for Falcon to be the defacto main and only captain america so hard that they're trying to make steve so despicable so that when he is killed off noone will miss him.
>>
>>92229139
Odin can't pick up the hammer anymore because the hammers now a sentient thunderstorm trapped in a hammers body so ones "worthiness" no longer matters.
>>
>>92229184
Like feminists
>>
>>92228913
Pretty sure he killed a bunch of sentient gorillas in cold blood.
>>
>>92223509
Edge Lord detected. Did you lose your fedora, anon?
>>
>>92229102
Great! If they turn all those old heroes into Nazis, people will finally stop liking them!

>>92229231
Exactly!
>>
>>92229317
Yeah racists aren't worthy to wield Mjollnir
>>
>>92229391
they also turned Scarlet Witch into Hydra so I'm surprised we haven't see more backlash there
>>
File: IMG_1283.jpg (38KB, 245x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1283.jpg
38KB, 245x426px
>>92228913
he's a filthy heterosexual. only people into cock should wield the power of Thor
>>
File: jentren.jpg (32KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
jentren.jpg
32KB, 500x496px
>>92229443
>>92229102
So what's the current Nazi list?
>Steve Rogers
>Odinson
>Scarlet Witch
>Cyclops
Who else?
>>
>>92223720
One plot twist I saw that I did like is where it's actually Gorr possessing the hammer and making it act all fucked up.
>>
>>92229514
>into black cock
ftfy
>>
File: C-5wLtMXUAMO5cW.jpg (231KB, 781x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-5wLtMXUAMO5cW.jpg
231KB, 781x1200px
>>92229568
current confirmed list
>>
>>92229596
>Peter Parker isnt a primary target
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>92229641
he's probably trapped in New York
>>
File: 14943223694340.png (564KB, 557x398px) Image search: [Google]
14943223694340.png
564KB, 557x398px
>>92206065

soo on what scale of hail hydra is the shit?
>>
>>92219294
Retard
>>
>>92206065
>>92206065
Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>92225942
Newfag
>>
>>92224479
>The purpose of this story is to make Sam Wilson Captain America by default

Sam already dropped the shield, though, and went back to just being Falcon.
>>
>>92230171
he's picking it back up again during Secret Empire
>>
>>92229596
Doc Ock is an Avenger now?
>>
>>92224294
>That was being set up for years beforehand.

Where? Osborn was only put there because "lel he killed the skrull queen a milisecond before she was gang-raped", not due to some shit that happened two years before.
>>
>>92230207
During which issue?
>>
>>92230717
#24 of his solo
>>
>>92229377
Being able to tell the difference between /tv/ and /co/ is edgy now?
>>
>>92230272

part of Cap's Hydra Avengers
>>
>>92219767
Simple.

Madame Hydra guilted him into doing it.

Also notice that Madame Hydra is the only person that validates Cap's rewritten memories.

Madame Hydra is the real villain of Secret Empire confirmed.
>>
>>92230822
new head cannon acquired.
Madame hydra is red skull living his fantasy of being Steves mother
>>
>>92230822
well I already knew that

Steve will die in #7, Spencer goes full Hitler-did-nothing-wrong in #8 by revealing Steve as a moderating influence on his evil minions/advisors, final battle against cosmic-powered Madam Hydra in #9 where Steve comes back and redeems himself, ends with a speech about how if they had just talked things out with the mass-murdering not-a-Nazi, things would've been fine
>>
>>92230761
>Mockingbird
>>
>>92229568
Why didn't they put Kamala Khan on the Hydravengers?

Why are the Silver Age characters singled out?
>>
>>92232797
Kamala seems to be avoiding the big world-changing event this time around
>>
>>92229443
People are so used to seeing Wanda get shat on.

I want Wanda to kill Eliza and throw her into the Flickering Realms and say, "Hey, Chthon, here's your stupid ugly bitch!"
>>
>>92232835
for some reason I read "Chthon" as "Clinton"
>>
>>92232823
>What is secret warriors?
>>
>>92217379
Being a warrior, Willing to kill, selflessness, Honor and possibly have some kind of status or nobility and Humility.
>>
>>92226566
Actually Slott had very similiar rhetoric aimed at him for Superior Spider-Man, how he is wielding an icon carelessly and spitting on the work of Jewish men and so on.
>>
>>92206265
>Tumblr doesn't read comics
This is obvious. They prefer manga.
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.