[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HE'S FUCKING COMING BACK NEXT WEEK. WE'RE GONNA SE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 41

File: Guardian.png (89KB, 608x437px) Image search: [Google]
Guardian.png
89KB, 608x437px
HE'S FUCKING COMING BACK NEXT WEEK. WE'RE GONNA SEE A FUCKING REMATCH.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_LZnx1-tB8
>>
File: Elephant_fairy.jpg (75KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Elephant_fairy.jpg
75KB, 1024x768px
i still want an explanation for this fucking thing
>>
>>92197473
Wait, what?
>>
>>92197493

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69mzAJMSXSw
>>
>>92197524
I don't think that's anything to worry about.
>>
File: jesus.png (10KB, 504x74px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.png
10KB, 504x74px
Samurai Jack fans are so fucking pathetic holy shit.
>>
>>92197624
He's right though. Their shitty prank wasn't amusing.
>>
>>92197452
Probably not a rematch.

I think this is another flashback before Jack lost his sword in the pit.
>>
>>92197452
He dead anon. The VA isn't listed for the episode
>>
>>92197452
Aku killed him and destroyed the time portal, there won't be a rematch.
>>
>>92197634
They never are. I'm pretty sure that's their point.
>>
>>92197635
Watch Jack and the Time Traveling Creatures again. In the preview, it's the same ruins of all the destroyed robots where Jack fought The Guardian.
>>92197657
They could be keeping it a secret.
>>92197672
Don't speak too soon.
>>
>>92197624
>>92197634
Holy shit is your life that unhinged by a one time prank? More so we're you so naive that you isn't expect a April 1st prank? Adult swim has been doing a prank on that day for over a fucking decade. I was just happy it wasn't actaully effecting the episode. Then again can you imagine the meltdown if they did the fart gag over the episode?
>>
>>92197726
Not debating its not the same place with the Guardian, it most certainly is.
Just don't believe this rematch is going to happen.

Reasons why I think its a flash back:
-Ashi is nowhere to be seen with Jack
-Jack was certain that there were no more portals left, and that there was no hope. Going back to the Guardian would have been the first thing he had done after the fight with the goat monsters
-Guardian's voice actor is not listed in the episode

Jack will go back to the Guardian hoping to fight him again and get to use the portal, however he will discover the Guardian was killed by Aku and the portal was destroyed.
>>
>>92197452
>he's coming back next week
Correction, Jack is cumming on Ashi's back next week.
>>
>>92197452
>WE'RE GONNA SEE A FUCKING REMATCH.

Lol, we all know how it'll go down...

>Jack tries his hardest, but the Guardian overpowers him
>ASHI TO THE RESCUE! DEFEATS THE GUARDIAN AND SAVES JACK!

It will be a complete retread of the Zuko/Azula/Katara fight from the ATLA finale and you know it.
>>
>>92197788
Bascily this, it be a huge ass plot hole for him not to got back there for the portal.
>>
>>92197788
We'll see.
>>92197789
Kek.
>>92197817
I can see Ashi lending a helping hand in the fight, but Jack will most likely finish the fight.
>>
>>92197788

That or they just make it a short reference where someone does a Guardian impression of him growling on the ground beat up, and Jack enters the portal in a very short scene.
>>
>>92197817
>Jack is beaten by the Guardian
>"I told you man, you just not ready yet."
>Ashi intervenes
>beats the living shit out of him easily
If this happens I am so fucking done with this show
>>
>>92197788
Jack said "I know this place" as if he was not expecting to return and found it coincidentally. It'd be the biggest cocktease ever if it was just a flashback.
>>
>>92197853

>Jack's not ready
>But Ashi is!

Truly, she will prove to be his worthy successor.
>>
>>92197788
This. it's been talk about since the start that if Aku trash all the portals it would include that one.
Jack and Aku also confirmed there are no more.
The asspull needed to make a rematch are staggering short of a flashback
>>
>>92197888
Keep in mind, Jack was kicked out of that place while he was unconscious.

He probably taken somewhere remote where he had no idea how to get back and just forgot about it.
>>
>>92197888
Well, prepare for disappointment then.
>>
Where are people getting all this info about the final shot being Jack looking at the guardian's skeleton and the VA not being in the credits? Where is that?
>>
>>92197624
That just means one more week of Jack
>>
>>92197817
>>Jack tries his hardest, but the Guardian overpowers him
>>ASHI TO THE RESCUE! DEFEATS THE GUARDIAN AND SAVES JACK!

This is all too possible, unfortunately.
>>
>>92198018
leaked episode summaries I suppose
>>
>>92198018
Well, you just made up the part about the skeleton, as far as I can tell. IMDB lists only Aku, Ashi and Jack's VAs, though that doesn't necessarily mean anything.
>>
>the guardian is dead
>the portal is gone
>all the build up for another case of blue balls
>>
>>92197817
>Jack and Ashi overpower the guardian
>the guardian lies on the ground unconsciously
>"well Ashi, this is goodbye"
>"bye Jack :)"
>as Jack is about to enter the portal the guardian gets up and takes Ashi's neck
>Jack sees this, runs back to save Ashi
>we see the portal gets destroyed
>"FOOLISH SAMURAI"
>"I MADE IT IN TIME! NOW YOU WILL NEVER RETURN TO THE PAST HAAAAAHAAHAHAAHA"
>Aku flies away lauging in bat form
I swear to god if they make it another save-the-monks-isntead-ending episode
>>
>>92197817
>>92197853
>>92198039
You're a bunch of retards. Not gonna happen, for so many reasons, but enjoy complaining about imaginary scenarios, I know it's a popular pastime.
>>
>>92197624
>Makes accurate observation
>Holy shit you're pathetic REEEE
>>
>>92198158
Its just a joke you autist. we don't actually think its actually going to happen.
Dumbass.
>>
>>92197888
You say that like the Scotmans appreance wasnt cocktease level. He shows up to die and come back a ghost in less than 3 minutes and 4 episodes later he is still mia.
>>
>>92198108
This is obvious at this point, everything that has been shown is so goddamn obvious that there is very little room for the actual surprises.

The ending is going to be predictable as fuck too.
>>
>>92198228
>The ending is going to be predictable as fuck too.

>Jack defeats Aku
>Realizes that if he goes back in time and undoes the future, Ashi will have never been born
>Chooses to stay in the future and be with Ashi

*yaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnn*
>>
>>92198194
Seeing as 8000 posts are made per day complaining about Ashit and no girls allowed and muh lonely samurai, I'll put pretty goddamn short odds that at least one of you three was serious.
>>
File: DrebinI4.png (244KB, 663x683px) Image search: [Google]
DrebinI4.png
244KB, 663x683px
>>92197772
>simply say the prank wasn't funny
>"wow bro are you like, distraught? calm down lol its not like the world is ending, fucking baby"
>>
>>92197817
Please of delete this
>>
>>92197817
>>92197843
>>92197853
>>92197899
>>92198039
>>92198116
>>92198158
>>92198388

Katara was a better fighter than Zuko. Ashi is a better fighter than Jack.

Do you REALLY have such a hard time accepting that a female character can be a better fighter than a male character? Does this keep you up at night? What YEAR is it?
>>
>>92198273
I keep seeing posts like this and like

why can't ashi just - go through the portal with him -
>>
>>92198451
>Ashi
>Better than Jack

The man destroyed her and her entire sisters at his most vulnerable, and treated her like a literal child when she tried to kill him on her own.
>>
>>92198451
>Do you REALLY have such a hard time accepting that a female character can be a better fighter than a male character?
Yes, it's always BS because it's almost literally impossible in real life, so the girl literally has to be given superpowers whether stated or implied.
BTW Katara was specifically made the bender because Bryke "liked the dynamic" with Sokka.
>What YEAR is it?
Pretty sure fundamental biology hasn't changed.
>>
>>92198451
It's not going to happen, but if it did, their sexes have nothing to do with it being a problem. I don't know where you got the idea that Ashi is a better fighter than Jack, but it certainly doesn't match what's been shown in the show, or make sense considering their respective backstories.
>>
>>92197624
Jesus Christ this is sad, how can they STILL not be over it?
>>
>>92197817
I would have laughed at the idea of this happening a few episodes ago, but now...
>>
>>92198608
>because it's almost literally impossible in real life
I always laugh when I read comments like this, because 9 times out of 10 they're being written by some pasty, overweight, undermuscled nerd who doesn't have a clue how to fight.
>>
>>92198687
Some pasty, overweight, undermuscled nerd who doesn't have a clue how to fight still has a chance against the BEST female fighters in the entire world
That's how biology works, anon.
>>
>>92198502

Haven't you ever read or watched anything with a time travel plot? If Ashi goes through and helps Jack defeat Aku in the past, she'll still never exist because the future she came from is gone. That's how it always fucking works.
>>
>>92198502
Depends on how time travel works in the series. By some time travel rules she would fade out of existence as soon as he killed Aku in the past to prevent a time paradox.
>>
>>92198717
I encourage you to go on believing that, I imagine thinking you can at least beat a woman in a fight is probably all that keeps your ego afloat.
>>
>>92198608

Lol you think you can beat Rhonda Rousy in a fight, tough guy?
>>
>>92198808
>>92198834

Not that guy, but he's pretty much right.

A skinny nerd who doesn't work out is still stronger than a woman who trains crossfit everyday and lifts weights.
Are you guys seriously going try and debate Biology and nature...?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbBIK8CzCYo
>>
>>92198808
Women are weak as fuck. Do you not know that?
>>92198834
90% of 4chan can, despite all the memes.
The other 10% likely could too if they were healthy.
>>
>>92198852
>muh biology
It's not all about strength, retard. Especially if you're armed. Shorter reach and lesser strength are disadvantages, but you do you think a fucking bodybuilder would win a sword fight against a master swordsman?
>>
Good, the series needs a kickstart to get back into gear. The past 3 episodes, especially the last 2 have been weak as fuck.

Sadly it looks like all the PLOT and closure will be crammed into the final episode. And unless it will be 40 minutes long, I'm preparing for disappointment.
>>
>>92198986
Women can't be either, though.
>>
>>92198986
And how many master swordsmen in history were ever women?
>>
>>92198834
>get hyped as the greatest female fighter of all time
>lose every major fight

You see anon unlike Rhonda, I don't suck at the only thing I'm good at.
>>
>>92199040
>You see anon unlike Rhonda, I don't suck at the only thing I'm good at.

Yes, you definitely ARE a pro at shitposting, anon.
>>
>>92199085
uh oh roastie getting toastie hahahaha
>>
>>92198451
>What YEAR is it?

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR!
>>
>>92198986
If the body builder had a gun, no doubt he would protect himself from the swordsman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anEuw8F8cpE
>>
>>92198451
>Ashi is a better fighter than Jack.
Then how did Jack beat her?
>>
>>92199024
Only one I can think of off the top of my head is La Maupin, but there were probably some Chinese and Japanese ones. But now you're just sidestepping, my point's been made. Women are weak but it doesn't take a whole lot of strength to break someone's knee, crush their trachea, or stab them with a knife.
>>
>>92198986
If the Body Builder had a sword?
Absolutely.
>>
>>92198986
What? How autistic are you?
>>
>>92198834
>>92198687

Its not whether some pasty nerd can do it, but a male in the middle weight class of MMA can most definitely can. A man with just as much training as a woman, will always win.
>>
File: 1493995057814.jpg (80KB, 800x529px) Image search: [Google]
1493995057814.jpg
80KB, 800x529px
Aku probably ignored Guardian and just fucked his time portal
Guardian is just gonna be sitting there all sad

>You were too late, my man
>>
>>92199154
No, you really haven't made any point. The fact that you have to make analogies where a woman can only beat a man by using weapons is also only further proves how different men and women are in terms of strength and fighting capability.

Some 95 lbs petite woman isn't going to break anyone's knee or crush their trachea stop playing video games.
>>
File: 1493860256817.png (406KB, 1366x558px) Image search: [Google]
1493860256817.png
406KB, 1366x558px
>>92199144
Because Jack has plot armour
>>
>>92199184
Probably since Jack always wins against Aku and Jack lost to the Guardian.
>>
>>92198986
>It's not all about strength
t. someone who's never sparred or been in a fight

You'd be hard pressed to find someone who's a master in any type of martial arts and wasn't strong and durable as fuck. And even then they'd have massive problems fighting someone who's a lot heavier than them and knows what they're doing.

The only disciplines that could handle a huge strength difference would probably be jiu-jitsu and Muay thai.
>>
>>92199184
>Yeah man, Aku put me out of the job, for good...
I kinda want this.
>>
>>92199209
Guardian doesn't have the magic sword though
>>
>>92197657
Right, I forgot Aku hasn't been in any of these episodes since Mako isn't listed
Wait...
>>
Why is this board so goddamn autistic and sure that the guardian is dead and we ain't gonna see shit about the time portal? We know what the ending is gonna be. There will be no retcon. What we just saw was a future set in stone and everyone bitching about it is still buttfucked over the horrible legend of Whorra series that has no influence on Gennedys work. You guys are so desperate for it to fail just so you can have a I was right argument and stew in your self loathing and Ashi depravity instead of actively doing shit.
>>
>>92199206
Oh yeah, and that 60+ years of combat experience helped too.
>>
>>92199168
Well, yeah, obviously given equal skill strength will prevail. But I've just realised I'm arguing on 4chan so I have to go reevaluate my life now.
>>
File: 1493579720144.gif (2MB, 460x308px) Image search: [Google]
1493579720144.gif
2MB, 460x308px
>>92198986

You're talking out of your ass to appear wise, anon, don't do it

To be a true master swordman require top physical shape, because it might doesn't seem like so at first, but throwing around a +20 lbs hunk of steel at great speed and with enough strength that it does cause injury upon hitting your target without injuring yourself at the same time actually require training and great body strength (and balance), else you're going to fuck up your back pretty good. Especially with the recoil.

Also the bigger body shape = slower movement is a meme, in real life peoples are just as quick if not more than skinny ones, because they actually have the muscle mass to move themselves around quickly. You might be more agile, I'll admit but it mean jackshit when the hits you'll land won't even hamper the guy down a bit and he only has to land a single hit to knock you out.

Beside this whole debating is incredibly stupid, why are we talking of it as if fighting was something warrantable? It ain't a pleasure ride, it won't bring you anything more than pain, so why even bother with it? Leave the brutes to bash one another, wouldn't you girls be better off in your own hand made haven of tranquility? Just saying
>>
>>92199299
>it won't bring you anything more than pain
t. never wrestled before sex

Sadly, girls have no chance there either really.
>>
>>92199299
Fighting is dumb, but training to fight is fun, and talking about fighting techniques is fun (though I should know better than to do it here).

All my training is unarmed or with butterfly dao, I don't actually know anything about proper swordfighting, but I do know swords don't weigh anything like 20 lb, so I'm pretty sure you don't know anything about it either.
>>
File: Shortsword.jpg (70KB, 641x322px) Image search: [Google]
Shortsword.jpg
70KB, 641x322px
>>92199434
Ever picked up a 20lb dumbell?
Imagine that, but the weight is spread out. It would be easy to weild, at first, but you WILL get tired swinging it around trying to hit something with it and it will seem to get heavier and heavier.
Especially if your target is fighting back.
>>
>>92199490
But they don't weigh 20 lb. More like 3 or 4. So you're full of shit.
>>
>>92199511
Regular long swords would have weighed that much, so no I am not.
Particularly claymores and any broadsword that was designed to be heavy so it could cleave through enemies easier.
>>
>>92199551
A claymore weighs 5 or 6 lb. A zweihander weighs 6 or 7. I don't believe you've ever even picked a sword up, let alone know how to use one.
>>
>>92199585
>claymore 5 or 6 lbs
>zweihander 6 or 7
Where the hell did you hear that
I have personally picked up a zwei, and it was way heavier than 6 fucking lbs
>>
>>92197452
>the leak was true
huh

well g fucking g
ashi will save the day, fuck this
>>
>>92199615
Your fantasy replica sword collection were probably not made according to the same principles as real weapons.
>>
File: 1494252681990.png (326KB, 618x558px) Image search: [Google]
1494252681990.png
326KB, 618x558px
>Instead of focusing on the main character and his struggle they introduce a character nobody likes or wanted
>Instead of developing the main character they want to "develop" the new character who can be summed up as "she was bad but now she's not"
>Instead of showing the main character struggling against the primary antagonist the new character gets FAR more screentime than the long established enemy
>Instead of using the brief five hours remaining in the series lifetime to put a satisfying ending to the main character's struggle after a decade long hiatus they decide to waste time by introducing a new character and developing her and pushing filler into the episodes to pad out the season as if they've been sitting on their ass for a decade doing absolutely nothing and came up with the story last minute
Ashi serves no purpose to the story. She is filler incarnate. There is no point to her existence, nobody can possible like or care about a mary sue shoe-horned in at the last minute as much as a character with as Jack. It's just a fucking waste to introduce a new character at this point and try to "develop" them. Scaramouche is great because he comes out of nowhere, he's weird and awesome, antagonizes Jack, then dies like a good SJ villain, but then they bring him back unfortunately. Samurai Jack doesn't work as a continuous story, it works as episodic segments. You don't know how much time has passed between episodes, how Jack got there, where Jack is, making the world feel gigantic. Every episode was a new story, new characters, new villains. Recurring characters were rare but were well-done. You could watch a random episode from season 3, then 1, then 2, and they'd still make sense. Multi-part episodes existed when they wanted to do plot dumps such as the series premiere "movie" and The Birth of Evil which made those episodes more significant. Now that the show is plot and character driven, it feels so thin, especially with the god-awful character that is Ashi.
>>
>>92199673
>but then they bring him back unfortunately
I agree with you for the most part, but Scaramouch(e) was too awesome of a villain to just be killed off like that.
>>
>>92199673
Your post is mostly correct, but it's not continuity that's hurting this season anon. It's poor writing.
Continuity can be well-written, even for a previously episodic show.
>>
File: zweihander.jpg (11KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
zweihander.jpg
11KB, 266x400px
>>92199659
So, because its slightly heavier, it's not longer a weapon...?
Mind standing still for a second?
>>
>>92199184

If Aku can't beat Jack, and Jack can't beat the Guardian, why are we thinking that Aku could beat the Guardian?
>>
>>92199744
Stop fucking arguing, you annoying nigger.
I'm not that guy, but just type :"zweihander weight" into google and you'll see the weapon's weight range. "7 lb" is listed as peak weight, so the least you can do is admit that you pulled the 40lb out of your ass and just end the pointless shitposting.
>>
>>92199834
Because Aku can beat Jack without his sword, which the Guardian doesn't have.
>>
>>92199834
the guardian doesnt give a shit about jack's sword
>>
>>92199834
Because the Guardian doesn't have Jack's sword.
>>
>>92199834
Even though the Guardian is tough and experienced, he doesn't have the only thing that can injure Aku so he'd have a taste of his own medicine, trying to beat an opponent that just shrugs off your blows
>>
>>92199865
No one said anything about 40lbs you double nigger.
I know for a fact Zwei's and other long swords can vary from 6-20lbs but it doesn't matter any way since he got btfo in his original argument about women being capable sword fighters(they can't be). Men are just biologically more equipped to be better fighters period.
>>
>>92199085
I'm a screenwriter.
>>
>>92197817
>>92198039
Genndy knows better than to go this route. He knows damn well that Jack and Ashi are on the same power scale. Ashi just doesn't have anything holding her back.

They'll probably work together to kick the Guardian's ass once and for all.
>>
>>92197672
This.
>>
>>92200004
And I'm the CEO of a major TV network.

Won't tell you which, though.
>>
>>92200050
Is it Nintendo?
>>
>>92200031
>They beat the Gaurdian
>About to enter time portal
>Aku, hearing from Scatbot that Jack doesn't have his sword, shows up
>Jack has his sword
>Aku freaks out, destroys time portal
>"Who is this, Samurai?"
>Kidnaps Ashi
>Gaurdian wakes up
>"Tough break man"
>>
>>92200058
Is that a TV network?
>>
>>92200083
Okay this sounds better desu.
>>
>>92200083
>Another "so close, yet so far" time portal moment
I hope that won't be the case. The next portal he sees has to be the one he enters or the one he CHOOSES not to enter. The portal destroying got old in like S2.
>>
File: jack.jpg (25KB, 799x613px) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
25KB, 799x613px
Will we see this?
>>
>>92200278
If we don't, this season is confirmed fanfiction.
>>
File: 1456345420786.png (183KB, 480x502px) Image search: [Google]
1456345420786.png
183KB, 480x502px
>>92197624
why is everyone in such a rush for this to be over?
>>
who has a link to the last episode?
>>
>>92200369
I have
>>
>>92200714
pls giv
>>
File: 0015 - rUHFbjL.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
0015 - rUHFbjL.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
>>92200782
no
>>
>>92199673
I think Scaramouche surviving was actually a very interesting turn. It posed a rare threat for Jack since, at the time, he didn't have his sword and Scara telling Aku about it would've been a fucking nightmare.

Sadly we had Jack retrieve his sword in a single, rushed moment in one episode instead, leaving poor Scatbot to bunny-hop/swim over to his demise.
>>
>>92197452
I'm going to laugh at you all when there is no time travel. At some point Jack is going to realize that he can't go back to defeat Aku. If Jack goes back, the countless people of the future will cease to exist, their lives and futures taken because he wants to save his past.
>>
>>92202256
>I'm going to laugh at you all when something very likely happens
Wew
>>
>>92199551
I am holding a longsword in my hands right now and it is not heavier than 5-6 pounds.
>>
>>92198451
>Ashi is a better fighter than Jack.

Nigga how delusional can you get. Let's see you justify it how 7xAshi couldn't take on 1xWounded Jack with no sword.
>>
>>92202473
let's see you justify how ashi ISN'T better than jack you can't
>>
>>92202535
I just did.

Ashi:
+Full capacity
+Backup team that she knew her entire life
+Years of training specifically for this one fight
-Naked

Jack:
+Element of surprise
+Fighting in white environment history
+Chose the battlefield
-Wounded
-Depressed
-No primary weapon, has to scavenge and improvise
-Almost naked

And Jack still handed her ass to her.
>>
>>92202362
I'm holding a longsword heavier than 5lbs in my hand right now.

MY DICK!

...but seriously, yeah, a sword heavier than 5 lbs is pretty rare. A 10lb sword is insane.
>>
>implying he won't job against ashi to make her look more badass
>>
>>92197452
Yeah, except he'll be dead
>>
>>92203008
>'I told you man, you ain't the man.'
>'I AM NO MAN!'
>whu-
>Ashi breaks his neck instantly with a flying kick
>>
>>92197634
I thought it was pretty fucking hilarious. more in the sense in pissed a bunch of people like you off.
>>
>>92197452
He's dead. That's it. THERE ARE NO MORE TIME PORTALS! Unless the guardian counted for the fact that Aku can fuck with prophecies.
>>
Okay, how many ways can this next episode go completely wrong?
>>
>>92200003
>manchild that owns you swords thinks women are inferior

Wow, shocker.
>>
>>92203439
basically if in any way ashi gets the final blow or is instrumental to the fight in such a way that jack would not be able to defeat aku without ashi
>>
>>92197624
actually im quite glad the joke happened all things considered. I get out of classes on friday. Its a 2 day drive home for me. So if the joke hadn't have happened, then I wouldve missed the premiere of the finale
>>
>>92198451
ITS THE CURRENT YEAR
>>
File: tumblr_oov64fHiho1u01630o1_1280.png (812KB, 680x966px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oov64fHiho1u01630o1_1280.png
812KB, 680x966px
where's update of this
>>
>>92202641
All 6 of her sisters plus herself against Jack was like him fighting clones of himself. AND HE STILL WON.

Ashi is still strong but even SHE couldn't take on the Guardian. Genndy knows what he's doing.
>>
File: KPH1E5X.jpg (362KB, 1520x2660px) Image search: [Google]
KPH1E5X.jpg
362KB, 1520x2660px
>>92203648
>>
>>92198608
>Pretty sure fundamental biology hasn't changed.

Explain stuff like female kickboxers doing well against male opponents.
>>
File: he did it.png (3MB, 1520x2660px) Image search: [Google]
he did it.png
3MB, 1520x2660px
>>92203777
>>92203648
>where's update of this
>>
>>92199615
A claymore is like 50lbs anon.
>>
File: 1494185841944.png (2MB, 1135x2049px) Image search: [Google]
1494185841944.png
2MB, 1135x2049px
>>92203978
>>
>>92199585
Replicas are light. A real claymore is about 50lbs of steel.
>>
>>92203815
Hard to explain something that never ever happens.
>>
>>92200278
We already did.
>>
>>92204055
You aren't that bright are ya kid
>>
>>92203342
Do you not get that both Jack and Aku could be wrong? That Aku simply didn't know about it, and Jack took him at his word (and didn't search for this one since he had already lost before)?
>>
>>92204033
Are there's one without Reddit and memety?
>>
>>92204220
Yes, but they suck. R&M was part of the nuSJ experience, like it or not.

(Also it's the funniest panel of all of them there.)
>>
File: IMG_7468.jpg (250KB, 1148x1268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7468.jpg
250KB, 1148x1268px
>>92204089
Nigga I've seen a man fling around a 50lb chunk of steel like it were nothing at the gym. I could hardly swing the damn thing. What kind of flimsy sword weighs 6lbs? That shit can't even chop firewood let alone cleave through a man.

Show us this flimsy little sword you got at a pawnshop.
>>
>>92203747
>Ashi is still strong but her ESPECIALLY couldn't take on the Guardian. Genndy knows what he's doing.
>>
>>92204283
That's kinda what I just said. What do you mean.
>>
File: 1430785027073.jpg (6KB, 196x267px) Image search: [Google]
1430785027073.jpg
6KB, 196x267px
>>92197452
Cautiously optimistic.
>>
>>92204253
not funny for some.
>>
>>92197853

This, if aishi beats the guardian it's fucking over man
>>
>>92204445
Well, the experience sure wasn't. The one deadpan panel amongst all the excited ones is hilarious tho.
>>
>>92200278

We saw it in the comics which is the true canon ending to the series
>>
>>92205094
...So that means Jack and Ashi become King and Queen?
>>
File: Episode8.update.jpg (734KB, 1520x2660px) Image search: [Google]
Episode8.update.jpg
734KB, 1520x2660px
>>92204220
Here you go
>>
File: X9_1.jpg (48KB, 522x381px) Image search: [Google]
X9_1.jpg
48KB, 522x381px
>>92205433
>mode X-49 weapon
>it has nothing to do with X-49
I felt a little betrayed.
>>
>>92203502
Fuck you for making me come back to this thread.
>thinks women are inferior
Only when it comes to fighting, which is objectively true. Sorry numale, there's no debate around this.
>>
post your ep ratings

>1
9/10
>2
>9/10
>3
10/10
>4
6.5/10
>5
7.5/10
>6
6/10
>7
7/10
>8
5/10
>>
>>92197817
Im pretty sure Jack wouldn't even allow her to help.

It's kind of obvious Jack had to mature a bit and get some life experience before he could really take on the guardian.
>>
>>92199241
The difference is that Guardian's VA is very much alive.
>>
>>92197452
Is it really called fighting if hes destined to beat him?
>>
>>92206765
She could disobey his demand. That's a common trope.
>>
>>92197624
At first I was pissed; now I'm just glad I have an extra week ti enjoy this ride with you, anons. Even the haters.
>>
>>92199206
And Ashi does not?
>>
>>92200278
He's Jack and Ashi's son.
>>
>>92206836
He was in episode 6.
>>
>>92197452
OP IS RIGHT LOOK AT THE 1ST 40 SECONDS OF THIS CLIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppMe1I0xVo8
>>
>>92206693
>1
8/10
>2
10/10
>3
9/10
>4
8/10
>5
7/10
>6
10/10
>7
8/10
>8
10/10
>>
>>92208458
Aku can divert prophecies.
>>
File: tumblr_mqef9uE7Qb1qh2gu1o5_500.png (145KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqef9uE7Qb1qh2gu1o5_500.png
145KB, 480x360px
>THAT WAS THE LAST TIME PORTAL IN EXISTENCE

>AKU DESTROYED THE WAY HOME

Did everybody forget about the fucking Guardian just so this season could happen?
>>
>>92208674
Yo, anon: >>92204103
>>
>>92206693
>1
8/10
>2
9/10
>3
10/10
>4
7/10
>5
6.5/10
>6
6.5/10
>7
6/10
>8
2/10
>>
Jack will find out that Aku killed the guardian and destroyed the time portal
There, no rematch
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (192KB, 1515x819px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
192KB, 1515x819px
>>92197532
NICE TRY, SKINFUCKER!
>>
>>92208756
4 is 7/10? 6 is anywhere near as good as 5?

These ratings are shit, yo.
>>
>>92209079
I respect your opinions even though I disagree with them.
>>
>>92209106
Said no one else on any other fucking board on 4chan, ever.
>>
>>92197452
Anyone have the mega for last week?
>>
>>92198852
Arm wrestling involves skill and technique in addition to strength.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7tHSCD22Lk
>>
>>92210566
majority of women have neither
>>
My Theory

>Guardian is dead, portal destroyed
>Finale will include Jack defeating Aku
>Before the final blow, Aku opens one last portal. Its a portal back home for Jack
>since hes going to die regardless aku decided to torment the Samurai one final time
>Jack has to choose between going home and undoing the future that is Aku, or staying with Ashi (and possible child)
>If he stays he will not age, he will watch his new family grow old and die
>If he goes he ages normally, but if Ashi goes with him she will no longer age
>Or if killing aku restores his age then his age catches up to him, fulfilling the prophecy, but now too old for Ashi

Like Genndy said its going to be a tearjerker regardless
>>
>>92211473
Shit, now I'm really curious how the hell the show will end.
>>
>>92206693

>1
10/10
>2
10/10
>3
10/10
>4
9/10
>5
10/10
>6
9/10
>7
8/10
>8
8/10

Only correct rating
>>
>>92198179
Never underestimate autism
>>
>>92198228
I like your style. Lowering expectations.
>>
>>92198904
>90%
>I-in my mind!
HAHAHA look at this beta fag.
>>
>>92206693
>>92208491
>>92208756
>>92211869
In case anyone thinks this is shitposting, I'm just updating my ratings from >>91981761
E1 7/10
E2 6/10
E3 5/10
E4 2/10
E5 4/10
E6 1/10
E7 3/10
E8 0/10
>>
>>92208260
Oh my God for some reason this sounds totally possible.
>>
>>92212505
Heh, that's nothing...
E1 3/10
E2 4/10
E3 3.5/10
E4 1.75/10
E5 2/10
E6 3 and half chuckle/10
E7 3.5/10
E8 4 and precum/10
>>
>>92212688
Only really disagree with the first 3 ratings there, I think /co/ overrates those but you're REALLY underrating them.
>>
>>92212881
Kek don't take my rating seriously.
>>
honestly, Aku has eyes on everything and the fact that the Guardian BTFO'd Jack years ago is reason enough that it's completely inaccessible to Jack
>>
>>92213013
Too bad, your later ratings are hilariously on point.
>>
>>92198158
> not gonna happen
Guardian pls go
>>
>>92213109
top kek
>>
>>92213030
Nah, they are too low for me. But I'm glad I can please some people.
>>
>>92212881
E1 7/10
E2 9/10
E3 8/10
E4 6/10
E5 6/10
E6 5/10
E7 2/10 (they literally did nothing right aside from the flashback)
E8 1/10
>>
>>92213302
4 and 6 were REALLY bad, those ones are too high
>>
File: 562738753685789.gif (1MB, 446x469px) Image search: [Google]
562738753685789.gif
1MB, 446x469px
>>92197624
>being this much of a faggot.
Jack fans are getting up there with the 03 Teen Titan fans as man babies.
>>
>>92213373
I mean in terms of what it offers to the story I'd give it a 1, but it would have fit in nicely into an actual well-paced 15-20 episodically formatted season and watching all the flashbacks was fun for a good 5 minutes after viewing until you realize the fact that this episode is useless filler aside from the last 3-4 or so minutes (and that addition was pretty shitty anyways since the Omen got rushfucked out of the story)

TL;DR the actual episode in and of itself was only mediocre, if I was to give it a rating in terms of what it adds to the season it'd be a solid 1
>>
E1 9/10
E2 10/10
E3 10/10
E4 8/10
E5 7/10
E6 8/10
E7 8/10
E8 9/10
Satisfied with the series so far.
>>
>>92213521
What, I was talking about your episode 4 and 6 ratings. Not the latest one, which I agree with.
>>
File: 1466485643284s.jpg (3KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1466485643284s.jpg
3KB, 125x93px
>>92213562
>tfw someone has standards this low
>>
>>92213614
Your pic related is wrong, the guy should be crying.
>>
>>92213614
>pls agree with me
>>
>>92213687
>>92213690
Is it me, or has /co/ been getting bigger faggot anons these days?
>>
File: Shark.jpg (101KB, 900x726px) Image search: [Google]
Shark.jpg
101KB, 900x726px
>>92213728
confirmation bias. It's always been here it's just hitting things you have a different opinion on, thus it seems "worse"
>>
>>92213728
>wtf you were supposed to agree with me!
>>
>>92213778
Now that's dropping the shark.
>>
>>92213600
I was referring to episode 6.

Episode 4, granted, doesn't have anything about it worth merit, but at this point in the story Ashit hasn't made herself a Mary Sue, so you just get to watch Jack make amusing comments about stuff without getting annoyed by her for most of it. I just didn't really mind the episode, although I can see how E4 is objectively bad.

It's also the first filler episode (why any exist in a 10 episode season is beyond me) so I hadn't gotten sick of pointless shit when I first watched it.

But yeah, it was too high a score. I'd give it like a 6/10
>>
File: 1458670870597.jpg (35KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1458670870597.jpg
35KB, 500x375px
>>92213807
Relax
>>
>>92213830
>But yeah, it was too high a score. I'd give it like a 6/10
That's the exact score you gave it tho???
>>
>>92200849
prett cruel desu
>>
>>92213860
FUCKING CHRIST I READ IT WRONG

Episode 4 was 5/10 for me, and objectively it's like a 3.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (27KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
27KB, 601x508px
>>92213838
translation
>>
File: 1459164759830.jpg (21KB, 355x323px) Image search: [Google]
1459164759830.jpg
21KB, 355x323px
>>92213938
sure
>>
>>92213919
And figuratively?
>>
>YOU STILL AINT READY JACK
>Very well. Let me tell my gf I have to fight you, then I'll be back
>WAIT... you got a girlfriend now? You can pass Jack, you're ready.

Turns out no virgins allowed
>>
>>92214001

Objectively, it's like a 3/10.

Subjectively (from my POV) it's a 5/10. I don't feel any particular way about it. It's just meh.
>>
>>92198022
>pre-empted week
>>
>>92198451
>>92198687
>>92198808
>>92198834
>>92198986
>>92199085
>>92199154
>>92199206

Who let tumblr in?
>>
>>92214387
Who let /r9k/ in?
>>
>>92213957
>No porn of nyaa-chan
This is bullshit.
>>
>>92214416
>>92214387
Who let the dogs out?!
>>
>>92214416

Hey there tumblr.
>>
>>92214534
You have to go back.
>>
>>92214506
I think you might be very, very bad at finding porn
>>
>>92214576
I also didn't look.
>>
File: 1458783893482.png (63KB, 307x253px) Image search: [Google]
1458783893482.png
63KB, 307x253px
>>92214602
Water you waiting for?
>>
File: 1361400531120.gif (535KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
1361400531120.gif
535KB, 400x226px
>>92197452

He's dead. The portal is dead. It doesn't matter, nothing matters anymore.
>>
>>92214625
Osomatsu-san 2.
>>
>>92214560
Back with a brand new rap?
>>
>>92197452
>WE'RE GONNA SEE A FUCKING REMATCH.
It seems like his dead though.
>>
>>92214672
reddit
>>
>>92202256
I wonder what the time travel rules of the series even are? It could either be that the future will cease to exist if Jack goes back, or Jack going back may create an alternate future.

It was never clear in the show though.
>>
>>92214723
He let us know since it was plot relevant supposedly.
>>
>>92211473
the obvious option is the one where Ashi stays young forever
>>
What do you guys think about Jack not recognizing the Guardian's area?

I think one of the things it could mean is that Jack completely forgot about it, and so there is a chance the portal and guardian still exists
>>
File: 1492569786058.png (37KB, 287x337px) Image search: [Google]
1492569786058.png
37KB, 287x337px
>>92197817
>mfw this has become an actual possibility
>>
>>92206693
>1
8/10
>2
9/10
>3
6/10
>4
5/10
>5
5/10
>6
4/10
>7
3/10
>8
1/10
>>
>>92215357
These are some quality ratings.
Only minor quibble is episode 5 really should be above 4. 5 at least had something to actually watch in it, episode 4 was just dull.
>>
>>92200278
is there anything saying this scene happened in the future?
it's jacks future, but what if it's his future after returning to the past?
>>
>>92215405
To be honest 4, 5 and 6 had pretty much blended up as one thing in my mind. Just took a point off 6 because of the "oh the kids weren't dead so everything is alright" misunderstanding.
>>
File: THICCCC.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
THICCCC.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>92197452
>>92197452
>>92197452
Guys, I don't know if it's already been said before but:
>episode 7
>Jack goes meditating
>High Priestess tries to kill Jack
>Ashi tosses arrow into her mother, Priestess falls off mountain presumably dead
>but
>Episode 7 was on May 6
>Episode 8 is on
>May 13
>Mother's Day

You think it's gonna happen?
>>
File: fuckyouandpace.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyouandpace.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>92197624
>>92197634
>>92197772
>>92198636
>>92203549
>>92213391

looks like there's still asshurt over the whole thing but i liked the drama anyways.
>>
>>92215537
fuck i'm retarded

>Episode 7 was on April 29
>Episode 9 is on
>May 13th
>Mother's Day
>>
File: 1433098020031.png (440KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1433098020031.png
440KB, 500x598px
>>92208260
oh, god, no. please
>>
File: YEAH.gif (41KB, 398x242px) Image search: [Google]
YEAH.gif
41KB, 398x242px
>>92197452
It's a possibility. My bet that this blue Morpheus is actually D-E-D DEAD. But it's nice to see him, again.
>>
>>92205094
>We saw it in the comics which is the true canon ending to the series
Fuck no, the ending to the comics is terrible and not even written by Gennedy.
>>
>>92215718
If he hated it then why is he going for the same thing?

Jack accepts he can't change the future and chooses to beat Aku in the present alongside the army Scotsman raises.

It won't be that different.
>>
>>92215654
>GIF
>not animated
What is this flaming faggotry?
>>
>>92205094
>>92215718
What is the ending to the comic?
>>
>>92197788
He doesn't know where it is. The whole point of the Traveling Creatures is that they took him God knows how far, then he got knocked out cold and the bird dropped him off somewhere. He hasn't gone back cause he has no way to find it short of going back to the lake
>>
>>92197624
A week is just a week.

A good April Fools' joke lasts forever.
>>
>>92197624
I'm more mad about the rick and morty episode being shit that remplacing jack honestly
>>
>>92215471
Would explain the crown. The rest of his outfit is pretty easy to explain away, but I'm wondering where he'd have been made a King given his wandering quest
>>
>>92198717
I'm a pretty big dude and have about ten years of martial arts experience and I'm not sure I could take Holly Holm.
>>
>>92215654
This

Hes probably dead and the portal is also destroyed since Aku got to both
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
>>92221626
Nah man.

Jack is gonna fight and lose to the Guardian again.

>I told you man, it ain't you. It wasn't then, and it isn't now.

Jack accepts it, fights Aku, wins, but perishes. Fast forward to Ashi raising Jack's son, who asks her to tell him the story of his father. Ashi hesitates, then-

>Long ago in a distant land, Aku, the shape-shifting master of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil. But, a brave samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose him...

Shift scenes. It's years later. We see a shape that's familiar - he grew up to be a lot like Jack, in more ways than one. The Guardian sees him, smiles, draws his weapon.

>Alright, let's begin.

And the series ends there.
>>
>>92197452
I really want it, but I know from the picture at the end of the preview its not happening. Jack's eyes are looking down. At a skeleton wearing the guardians cloths and shades. His dead body. He's gonna be confirmed dead, and I am going to be pissed about it.
>>
Here's the shit that cannot be denied, and would need plot breaking ridiculous shit to bypass:

>Jack not aging is a FACT that all the time portals are gone. Its literally a effect on his body caused by the lack of time portals in existence. So there's no way the portal isn't destroyed.

The only thing that could save this is something having to do with the creation of time portals. We know nothing about that, so there's room for an asspull of some kind relating to Aku probably not knowing how they are made either. A common theory here is that the guardian is so strong, because he contains a time portal in his body which keeps him from aging, which allowed him to live forever and become a expert in everything combat related. Though just a theory.

>The guardian does not have Jack's sword, therefore if Aku went to the guardian at any point, chances are high that the guardian is dead. Being the best at everything means nothing with Jack's sword when it comes to Aku.

So yeah, its highly unlikely that the guardian is alive. Even in the end of the preview, Jack's looking down at something on the ground. Probably the guardian's corpse.
>>
I'm disappointed we didn't get a mad dash to get the sword back while Aku chases him. Instead we got Ashi bullshit and tea.
>>
>>92221961
... Ok, I was against the whole "ashi bears the dead samurai's kid" meme, but this would actually be an interesting way to make it all end.
>>
File: when does the magic happen.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
when does the magic happen.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>92197452
He's looked so weird in the new season without the beard, and sometimes he's pink for some reason. I don't know why he's looked so odd and rounded.
>>
Why does everyone seem to think that Jack is the only one who can step through the time portal?. This shit gonna end with either ashi dying or her going back to the past with jack and Jack dying with ashi there to tell the people his story.
>>
>>92199615
Yeah, the heaviest swords actually used at the time were only around 9lbs.
>>
>>92221961
Wait how do we even know that Ashi has Jack's seed in her?
>>
>>92222896
There is zero correlation between the portals being gone and Jack not aging.
>>
>>92218271
Bolivian Army Ending.
>>
>>92197817
>>Jack tries his hardest, but the Guardian overpowers him
>ASHI TO THE RESCUE! DEFEATS THE GUARDIAN AND SAVES JACK!

...This is what's going to happen, isn't it?
>>
>>92225540
the guardian never intended to kill jack, just to stop him reaching the portal
>>
>>92221961
What do you think this is? Afro Samurai?
>>
>>92218415

The lake.
>>
>>92213391
Reddit and Meme fans are already below that. It seems
>>
>>92202256

What about all the lives that would have existed but never got to because Aku fucked everything up?
>>
>>92203121
i want this to happen, just so i can see /co/'s face
>>
>>92197624
>Be hype for jack
>It's happening, I am so excited in the pants
>It's, it's!.... Dick and mortus, apprul fools bazingua hahahaha.
>Instant kill the Boner
>Be left with a bad taste for the rest of the episodes
How unprofessional.
>>
>>92197817
>It will be a complete retread of the Zuko/Azula/Katara fight from the ATLA finale and you know it.
Zuko was an even match. It's just when Azula started playing dirty did she get one good shot in.
>>
>>92214387
this place is full of tumbler
almost every board is contaminated with them
>>
Seeing all ive read about this, this is whats gonna happen.

-jack is gonna walk around the area seeing clues of a battle the guardian had with aku.
-we see that he lost, and he got destroyed alongside the portal, we never see the guardian cuz he is no more.
-at the end, jack and ashi find the scottish amzon resistence and set to go to akus fortress.
>>
>>92225449
At this point we don't. It'd be a surprise after Jack was mourned as gone.
>>
>>92222896
Actually not.

Aku figured that jacks deaging and pseudo inmortality are a side effect of his time travel spell form the beginning.

The timeportals have nothing to do with this.
>>
>>92197817

Close, anon. But here is how it will REALLY go down

>Jack fights the Guardian
>Jack still can't beat him
>"Nah mah man, you ain't the one. Never was."
>Ashi swoops in
>Guardian takes a knee and bows to her
>"You was the one all along."
>Ashi fulfills her destiny

It was Ashi's story all along, /co/. Jack was just the stepping stone to get us there.
>>
>>92227263

It's Ashi's world, Jack's just living in it.

:^)
>>
It is actually depressing that the past is fucked no matter what.

I mean, jack can slay aku in the future, and create a new peaceful world, but what about all the people aku fucked up already, specially since that dialogueless 'ill be back' scene from the beginning.

I would accept jack dying or ashi being the true slayer, if that means the past is saved too, leaving them to die would be too much.
>>
>>92227263
The way the reaction to this series i wouldn't be suprises if he would change the ending just to piss off tumblrfags even worse
>>
>>92227394
I don't think Jack really will get a chance to go back.

>Aku's victories are not your triumphs.

At least in real life, you can't fix what's already happened. The comics took this approach to explain why in the future, Jack and Aku were in a sort of permanent stalemate. Jack wouldn't let himself consider the future as a possibility, trying to undo the past, which he eventually realized was just not going to happen. But he could make a better world for people alive now and yet to come.
>>
>>92208458
>gets smashed in the face with a shield
>eats the shield
I forgot how fun this guy was
>>
>>92197817
>>92197853
>>92197899
>>92227263

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
doesn't look like one of aku's time portals
>>
who let the crybaby faggot in
>>
>>92200003
>I know for a fact Zwei's and other
>Zwei is and other
>>
>>92225480
What?
>>
File: IMG_1586.jpg (67KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1586.jpg
67KB, 540x405px
>I was wrong about Jashi
>>
>>92229760
Can somebody explain why people keep posting Shaggy in these threads?
>>
>>92215606
>filename not "only cat"
One job
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.