[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who wants episode 9 to start with the guardian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Guardian_1.png (89KB, 608x437px) Image search: [Google]
Guardian_1.png
89KB, 608x437px
Am I the only one who wants episode 9 to start with the guardian busting in on Jack and Ashi LEWD and then a fight scene takes place?

Its episode 8, a simple talking reference wont do. You cant just show Sam moo rai and Demanco, and not include the guardian, in person!
>>
>>92189693
>implying he isn't dead
>>
>>92189693
Jack's headed to the Guardian's stomping ground again, or will be having a flashback about his fate (we don't know yet). I imagine he'll be present, but brace yourself for if Aku killed him.
>>
he's either going to be dead or extremely old and frail
>>
>>92189863
I highly doubt he'll be old. He said he's been guarding the portal for countless aeons, I dhough 50 measly years will have had much of an effect on him.
>>
>>92189886
expect it to be retconned
>>
>>92189863
>For countless eons, l have guarded this magical power of time travel.
He's ageless.
>>
>>92189693
aku punted him through the time hole then blew it up
>>
My prediction
>Scaramouch finally gets to Aku, tells him the sword is gone
>Aku warps to Jack, sees the sword and freaks out, Kidnaps Ashi instead
>Jack wanders around trying to find them
>Jack finds the guardian, and the time portal survived
>He tells him he will be worthy when Aku is defeated
>Jack meets the Scotsman and his army
>They charge Akus castle
>Episode ends
>>
One of two things will happen:

1. Jack walks into that place and is greeted by a still standing portal and the guardian waiting for him.

2. Jack stumbles onto a scene of unprecedented carnage with the portal gone and the Guardian impaled and displayed as a trophy/warning to all who would oppose Aku.
>>
File: Will.gif (1021KB, 421x389px) Image search: [Google]
Will.gif
1021KB, 421x389px
>>92189925
>>
I think what's gonna happen is that the rematch will happen next episode, but Jack will hold off on going back to the past until he beats Aku in the future, which will be the final episode
>>
>>92190838
I'd love that just because it's such a Jack thing to do
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.