[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just came back from GotG Vol.2 with this doubt itching on my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
I just came back from GotG Vol.2 with this doubt itching on my head. Isn't Uatu's license suposed to be part of Fantastic Four license? How the hell was him in GotG Vol.2? This confirms that Marvel made a deal with fox in the backstage over the right of some properties in exchange for the television rights for the X-Men?
>>
>>92185706
You think Fox gives a shitlike about the Watchers? As long as they aren't named it's probably fine.
>>
>>92185706
Better question is how did Fox have rights to Ego? He's not an X-Men or FF villain, he's a Thor villain.
>>
>>92185870
Traded him with Negasonic Teenage Warhead.
>>
>>92185706
People are saying they have the rights to Uatu, not all watchers
Some idiot was asking for an "Original Sin" movie here
>>
>>92185870

Ego had a pretty big role in the Elders of the Universe story line in the late '80s Silver Surfer comics; Fox may have got him through that.
>>
>>92186351
Yet they don't have the Elders of the Universe?
>>
>>92185706

A deal with Fox was already confirmed a while back when they announced Kurt Russell was playing Ego.

You can look this stuff up, it isn't secret.
>>
>>92186725
Yes, they traded Negasonic Teenage Warhead for Ego. There was no mention of the Watchers though.
>>
>>92185706
Fox owns named characters not the races.
Watchers and Skrulls are fine. Uatu and Kl'rt are not. This is public knowledge.
>>
>>92186782

Why would there need to be?
>>
>>92186351

They might. We don't know exact details. Fox might be able to use Elders, like how they could use quicksilver and madame hydra. Till we get a striaght leaked list of everything fox has (and everything marvel has) we are in the dark. We have to believe whatever producers/directors tell us.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.