[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are 3 types of people who will see WW: 1) Comic fans Will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: gal gadot.gif (1MB, 294x216px) Image search: [Google]
gal gadot.gif
1MB, 294x216px
There are 3 types of people who will see WW:
1) Comic fans
Will bitch about changes from the comics to movie, even if they're better. Will judge the movie based solely on comic accuracy.
2) Marvel fanboys
Will hate-watch the film, shit out their YouTube review and collect whatever little ad revenue they can get nowadays.
3) Everyone else
Will watch it and have fun.

Which one are you?
>>
File: 1476311982897.jpg (11KB, 236x219px) Image search: [Google]
1476311982897.jpg
11KB, 236x219px
I'm just not going to watch it at all to be quite honest

Are you guys ACTUALLY interested in this damn shit
>>
>>92182028
I'm not seeing it because you know something is wrong when Chris Pine seems like the best actor and character in the entire movie
>>
>>92182028
I wont be watching it because I dont care about WW
>>
>>92182070
epic picture from reddit.com/r/pepethefrog
>>
I'm probably not going to see it. You can only shock the monkey so many times before he stops reaching for the button.
>>
>>92182133

a lot of loyalty for a hired gun
>>
>>92182028
not watching it because its not what I want from a WW story
>not muh
yes, that's the point.
>>
my only problem is that they picked gadot.
>>
File: z (116).jpg (10KB, 209x500px) Image search: [Google]
z (116).jpg
10KB, 209x500px
I am #4.) Comic reader/, Marvel fan, Dceu fan and someone who likes it when adaptions do new & different things & I expect to have plenty of fun.
>>
>>92182198
What do you want from a WW story?
>>
>>92182028
4) Will watch it in a year or 2 when I've got nothing to do and make up my own mind.
>>
>>92182235
I don't think I like anything I've heard. The costumes pretty good. I had forgotten about Dr Poison until the movie said they were using her and that's neat. Other than that though I'm kind of drawing a blank. I don't know if I'll avoid it. But I don't think I'm going to rush out to see it.
>>
>>92182028
so there are only 2 types of people
>>
>>92182028
I'm just a nigga with a rocket launcher
>>
You seem like you already decided you are gonna like it. You are no better than the mousers.

Its probably gonna be shit, based off the track record of DCEU movies and Gadot's fucking atrocious acting
>>
>>92182028
I'm going to judge it based on the quality of lead

i.e. it's shit

I am also mildly annoyed that the forbidden legendary Amazon McGuffin is a sword instead of the whip or her bracers but that's less important
>>
>>92182028
>Will bitch about changes from the comics to movie, even if they're better.
>even if they're better

When has that ever been the case, especially where the DCEU is concerned?
>>
>>92184846
I dunno, Ego being Star-Lord's dad is better than generic space royalty
>>
>>92184846
Iron Man 3 is a great example:
>comics
Mandarin is a generic, kinda racist Asian caricature villain with magic powers.
>movie
Mandarin is a supposed terrorist, but really just a manufactured boogeyman to cover up the real villain's deeds.
Comic fans complained, while movie fans (and general critics) considered the change a massive step up. And of course it got political, with accusations of SJWism or racism depending on whatever camp you were a part of.
>>
>>92182028
>even if they're better
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>story by Zack Snyder
>set in Zack Snyder's DCEU
>staring Gal Gadot
Yeah.....that'll happen.
>>
Why would a Marveldrone pay money to see a movie they know they won't like, and add to it's box office take?
>>
>>92186412
noone is paying money to see it, nerd

thats what kodi is for
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.