[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So, you're fast. >That feels like an oversimplification.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>So, you're fast.

>That feels like an oversimplification.

This is supposed to be funny, right? Or is it just kinda regular dialogue? I mean, he's literally fast, so it's not an oversimplification (unless the movie interpretation is gonna be "no he doesn't move fast he slows everything else down around him" or whatever). There isn't really a joke in there, it's just kinda there.

Shouldn't it be:

>So, you're fast.

>Well, that's really is a relative statement.

See? Now it's a physics joke. And it works because he's a nerd.
>>
>>92174204
Shut the fuck up, nerd.
>>
Barry's trying to say that he isn't just fast, he's fucking fast as fuck. Faster than the fastest thing to ever go fast.
>>
>>92174204
OP, I think you may have autism.
>>
>>92174204
no because flash is more than just fast he's speed force which is all sorts of bullshit.
>>
>>92174251
So how fast is he?
>>
>>92174234
I hope this is actually the line Bruce responds with in the final cut.
>>
>>92174204
>Well, that's really is a relative statement.

*that

Surprised nobody called out my grammar typo.

Anyway, in response to "Really, you're in? Just like that?", Barry should respond something like, "well, I've had a long time to think it over."
>>
>>92174204
In the comics Speed Force Conduits are a little more than just fast, they can manipulate momentum in a number of ways, though I'm not sure what the DCEU is going with so you might be right.
>>
>>92174204
see
>>92174318

Its a joke about the speedforce you sperg.
>>
>>92174445
>they can manipulate momentum in a number of ways

Since the two factors of momentum are mass and velocity, aren't their really only two ways of manipulating momentum (change the mass, or change the speed)?

I mean, I know he has that infinite-mass punch, but that's because a particle with mass would have to reach infinite mass if it were to be accelerated to light speed (which is why they can't be accelerated so). So, he doesn't need to directly manipulate his mass for the punch, just his speed.

I mean, sure, the Speed Force is what gives him all those necessary supplemental superpowers in order to move so fast (resistance to friction so he doesn't just burst into flames somehow, the ability to not give every toddler he rescues shaken-baby syndrome, the ability to still hear shit he shouldn't because he's outracing the sound waves, etc), but I still think my line is better than Terrio's.
>>
File: 2b9[1].jpg (38KB, 589x399px) Image search: [Google]
2b9[1].jpg
38KB, 589x399px
>>92174814
He can out run death. Speed force is complete bullshit and you shouldn't try and rationalize it.
>>
>>92174814
You're the only one who thinks your line is better.
>>
>>92174325
Fast.
>>
File: jvupKIHr.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
jvupKIHr.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>>92175265
>Uh, what's your super power again?
>I'm rich.

XD
>>
>>92174204
it's called a quip
>>
Neither are funny.
>>
>>92174325
Yes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.