[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what /co pairings have lead to massive fan upheaval? Off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: all right then.png (326KB, 903x713px) Image search: [Google]
all right then.png
326KB, 903x713px
So what /co pairings have lead to massive fan upheaval?

Off the top of my head

>Jashi
>Korrasami
>Reylo
>>
>>92168299
>Not mentioning Kaang
>>
>>92168299
To be fair, Jashi and Reylo were both meant to happen since the beginning, it's not "shippers" fault if there are people who can't accept the obvious.
>>
Oh I can't wait to see tumblr react when there reylo fan art becomes incestual or get pissy when Rey Ian gay.Its salt either way
>>
>>92168299
Not even /co/ but I'm still fucking salty about Sora and Yamato in Digimon adventure.
>>
>>92168299
Jashi was meant to happen right when she was introduced in Episode 1. They already finished the damn show.
>>
>>92168299
>Reylo

Nah, she'll hook up with Finn
>>
>>92170332
>>92171635
>All that foreshadowing and buildup
>People too in denial to notice it claims it was rushed.
>>
>>92170332
There was nothing that suggested Jack and Ashi would be a couple, until the end of episode 7 where they had that awkward exchange.
>>
>>92168299
>reylo
>not lukerey
>>
>>92168299
Kataang, or zutara not happening, I guess. In /a/ there's naruhina and sasusaku, and that bleach pairing.

I'm a bit curious about Frozen 2 in this sense, I have a feeling Elsa won't be left 100% single and there might be a shitstorm
>>
>>92171419
Or Reylo becomes full canon and Kylo/Ben gets a redemption arc. Imagine the angry tears and tantrums
>>
>>92173681
/a/ loves naruhina and hates sasusaku, but luckily the author seems to as well and it gets so shit on in canon nobody minds.
>>
> /co pairings
>Reylo
>>
File: silly.jpg (10KB, 187x220px) Image search: [Google]
silly.jpg
10KB, 187x220px
>>92168299
>Reylo is canon
>>
>>92170332
How the hell is Reylo meant to happen? He's obviously going to die a painful death like just like Anakin did before him.
>>
>>92174519
Accept it
>>
>>92173681

I hope Elsa ends up with a chisel jawed manly man who is also a good guy. And she's all "He's the king I've been waiting for!
>>
>>92170332
Yeah I don't really get the uproar about Jashi. It was obvious from the moment she joined Jack, to anyone who has ever watched or read any story ever. It's a tale as old as time
>>
>>92176223
Personally I'm hoping she ends up with a redeemed Hans. Or doesn't need to officially get with, but heavily flirts with him and it's clearly implied they'll get together later.

Just imagine the saltwater flood from all the #giveelsaagirlfriend sjws who've been cradling headcanons of a lesbianElsa for years. The anal devastation might rival narusaku or zutara
>>
>>92174384
I mean, SasuSaku is barely a thing anyway in universe is it? It seems like he basically knocked her up shortly after the war and became a rogue ninja shortly after that. He probably has other abandoned families in five other villages. Reviving the Uchiha line and all that
>>
File: 1473797844750.gif (267KB, 210x200px) Image search: [Google]
1473797844750.gif
267KB, 210x200px
>/co/ pretending to love Jashi and the abysmal episode it was confirmed from because Tumblr hates it.
I just can't with you people anymore.
>>
>>92176398
He hasn't ever seen a picture of his daughter, and he's been back to the village multiple times to see Naruto.

He's such a terrible dad.
>>
>>92176519
It's even worse than that: most of /co/ genuinely LIKES this episode. Amazing, isn't it?
>>
>>92173570
as soon as ashi was introduced you knew she was gonna get the foolish samurai cock anon
>>
>tfw Taang never
>>
>>92179442
oh look more /co/ntrarians
>>
>>92181373
Who said I hated it?
>>
>>92170332
>reylo
>meant to happen
>the obvious
literally how. finn probably has a better chance and knows next to nothing about romance
>>
File: Nemma1.png (413KB, 953x535px) Image search: [Google]
Nemma1.png
413KB, 953x535px
So much salt that it caused Total Drama to go into an at least 3-year hiatus
>>
File: how quickly the tide turns.gif (257KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
how quickly the tide turns.gif
257KB, 500x500px
>Every week after an episode airs
>Shitposters go wild, mocking anyone who likes the show, what with errant and extravagant display, sparing no one the title of cuck, tumblr, etc.
>Shitter-style detractors constantly on a quest to extract as much salt as possible form people who like the show
>Episode 8 comes out
>Shitters are now losing it.
>Everyone who likes the show is now extracting salt form them
>On top of that, tumblr, the very thing the shitters accuse everyone else of being, is the only other party that is buttblasted with them

pottery
>>
>>92176309

But would you say it's a song as old as rhyme?
>>
>>92181623
Not him but I saw your response coming from a mile away in the replies.
>>
>>92171603
It's been like two decades my man, time to move on.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.