[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you accept Diana molding a daughter out of clay and making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 11

Would you accept Diana molding a daughter out of clay and making a little Trinity alongside Jon and Damian?
>>
I feel like Diana not getting pregnant would be a missed opportunity considering she's THE strong female character.
>>
>>92167476
DC Rebirth is giving her a twin brother. So maybe him having a young daughter can fill that role.
>>
>>92167476
It's Super Sons, not Super Kids.
>>
>>92167476
Donna is the one made from clay now.
>>
>>92167526
But what men would be worthy of impregnating her? The obvious two choices are already spoken for and Steve would be weird.
>>
>>92167476
>daughter

She would be boring as fuck. Way more boring than Jon and Damian could ever manage to be in the hands of bad writters.
>>
>>92167532
>Yfw Wonder Boy
>>
File: IMG_9449.jpg (88KB, 595x844px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9449.jpg
88KB, 595x844px
How would you guys feel if she had a son?
>>
>>92167562
Thats why she would make one out of clay and avoid that powder keg and you would get browine points to feminists
>>
File: IMG_0789.png (2MB, 1914x1054px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0789.png
2MB, 1914x1054px
>>92167532
So we need a Wonder Boy?
>>
>>92167629
Wonderboy First son of Themyscira would be a dope concept
>>
File: wonderboy_by_xavierx13-d6v3o56.jpg (793KB, 988x1500px) Image search: [Google]
wonderboy_by_xavierx13-d6v3o56.jpg
793KB, 988x1500px
>>92167629
>>92167697
>>92167739
This. he'd have a cool mom, cool grandma, and a whole island of doting aunts.
>>
It's the World's Finest having children, making them the Supersons.

The Trinity concept isn't as important and nobody wants to see Wonder Woman with a kid. She'd be a single mother and that's never cool.
>>
>>92167834

Then some amazon would try to kill him for having a dick. You just know there'd be a story like that.

Now you know why.
>>
I think doing the clay thing would be a missed opportunity since she was created as a symbol of femininity (not "girl power" "don't need no man") and exploring themes of fertility and reproduction would be an interesting way to go.

Also the father wouldn't have to be a problem. Having a kid with somebody isn't a commitment to marriage. Diana was trying to bang Nemesis just to get pregnant.

>>92167739
It's a bit too late for that because Diana's secret twin brother has already been established.

>>92167907
Azzarello doesn't write Wonder Woman anymore so there wouldn't have to be a story like that.
>>
>>92167476
Nah, I think I'd prefer a new model Lyta Trevor.
>>
>>92167931

>Azzarello doesn't write Wonder Woman anymore so there wouldn't have to be a story like that.

Have you ever read Wonder Woman before the New 52? There's always going to be an "evil amazon" plot if given the chance.
>>
>>92167562
>and Steve would be weird.

Not really
>>
>>92167931

>It's a bit too late for that because Diana's secret twin brother has already been established.

That's totally going ignored.
>>
>>92167629
0/10 unless MIND BULLETS, in which case 11/10. Also, clearly Damian is Young Nasty Lad.
>>
>>92167907
>Then some amazon would try to kill him for having a dick.

>2017
>Needing a dick to be a boy
>>
it'd seem forced to me since wonder woman isn't actually thought of as being important as superman or batman

it'd be like doing something just to do it
>>
>>92167644
Would it really be good with the feminists though? I feel like they'd want a good representation of the challenges of pregnancy from the number one feminist icon in comics.
>>
>>92167979
This. Diana already technically has a canon daughter(she's from Earth-2). She's also a member of Infinity Inc. and the JSA. Just bring her back, just maybe not the one from the shit Earth-2.

And for that matter, bring back Circe's daughter, also named Lyta. In fact, the current ongoing may have hinted at her, since why would Circe need two tickets to the Springsteen concert?
>>
>>92168223

The problem is that the current comics is making it look like as if Diana and Steve never really dated each other for real, despite liking each other. So you'd have to come up with some convoluted plot to explain her having his baby.

Much easier to give her a disciple, but then that'd clash with the concept of Supersons, since Jon and Damian are the biological kids of Superman and Batman.
>>
>>92168053
It was a direction Simone was already starting to explore before the reboot.

>>92168325
Nothing convoluted about it. She wants a child, Steve is a good man whom she loves and has known a long time. That doesn't mean Steve would have to marry her or anything.

Besides no one is saying it HAS to be right now. They could wait a few years before doing it.

>>92167874
>She'd be a single mother and that's never cool.
Her own mother was a single mother already.
>>
>>92167629
Batman having a daughter and WW having a son would be great.
>>
>>92168626

It'll be convoluted because comics don't like to spend years setting up a small baby. Kids always show up already grown up. So you'd have to explain how Diana and Steve had a kid and how the kid is already a teen.
>>
Nope. Damian was supposed to be dead. Jon is boring.
>>
>>92168679
I'm not talking about doing a retcon. I'm saying they'd do the pregnancy and babby and then if they want to age the kid up they do that later somehow.
>>
>>92168728

The somehow implicates in a convoluted story to explain why a baby is suddenly 11 years old or something.

Be honest, you just want panels and panels of WW pregnant belly. That's alright.
>>
friendly reminder that she has a twin brother as of rebirth
>>
In order to not displease any of the popular ships DC should have Wonder Woman's kid be a composite of Superman, Batman and Steve Trevor. Just have Supes, Bats, and Steve cum in a bow and hand it to Wonder Woman so she can impregnate herself with amazonian tech.

There you go.
>>
>>92168820
If they didn't want to displease popular ships they wouldn't have simultaneously hooked Diana up with Steve in the comics AND theatrical film
>>
>>92168795

That hasn't been referenced by anyone.
>>
>>92168831

I'm just kidding, pal.
>>
>>92168840
that's what they call the Geoff Johns special
>>
>>92168787
No, I want to write about the part of having kids Clark and Bruce couldn't really explore. It's not my fetish but fetish-y art is always a plus for the people who are into that.

Also I don't really care about aging the kid up, that's more for the people who want them to be part of the Supersons.
>>
>>92168887
Reminds me that the next writer Geoff will put on Wondy will probably be another workhorse who will write Geoff's story.
>>
>>92168787
No, I want to see Diana doing cute stuff with her daughter. And also, I've deluded myself into thinking that making her a mom will possibly tone down the frequent attempts to force her into this not-Xena bullshit.

Fuck you, I can dream.

>>92168795
Friendly reminder that literally nobody gives a shit. She's already got a sister who frankly needs more damn screen time in her sort of native franchise as it is. Instead of making up some new character, do something with Donna.

... Okay, do something with Donna that has nothing to do with her origin. For fucks sake.
>>
>>92168988
What if Donna was deaged and made into Diana's daughter?
>>
>>92168988

>I've deluded myself into thinking that making her a mom will possibly tone down the frequent attempts to force her into this not-Xena bullshit.

You just know that they'll show Diana as a stern mother who's readying her daughter for war by instilling her the necessity and will to kill the enemy in the battleground.
>>
>>92167697
Definitely
>>
>>92169044
No one wants her deaged. That's the same stupid shit that got us stuck with preteen black Wally. Just make a new character if you want that.
>>
>>92167476
It should be Barry's son

The father of Bart Allen
>>
>>92167931
>Azzarello doesn't write Wonder Woman anymore so there wouldn't have to be a story like that.
Remember Amazons Attack? Shit, remember fucking Flashpoint?
>>
>>92170363

O the production of Apokoliptian rape, like in New 52 Earth 2 where Earth-2 Diana was raped by Steppenwolf.
>>
>>92170374

Remember Queen Hippolyta being an asshole throughout the 90's?
>>
>>92170363
No, why would you want to fuck up the Tornado Twins?

But I did briefly have a dream a few nights ago that prompted the idea of Barry accidentally running to Themyscira and falling in love with Hippolyta and being WW's dad
>>
I like the idea of Trinity kids, but i simply cant decide whether WW should have a daughter or son, or even with pregnancy or with mud.

>Pregnancy/Clay
Pregnancy would improve her character and as a female icon people want to see that way. But Clay thing would resolve the father issue.

>Boy or a girl
Boy would make an interesting twist, but it would fuck up the trinity dynamic. Girl may seem too obvious to some people.

The way i see, best way they can do it, write an amazing Steve Trevor story, have them make love, let Steve know he is gonna be a father, end it with him sacrificing himself to save Diana and unborn child. I would prefer a daughter, but if they can handle well boy would be interesting.( And let Bruce and Selina have Helena to maybe balance)
>>
>>92171043

Why people always ask for Helena Wayne?

You guys know the only reason why writers chose Catwoman to be Batman's baby mama for the Earth-2 setting was because they wanted a Bat-related character with the tragic past and all, but didn't wanted to off Batman. So they went with Catwoman and had her killed off by a past henchman that blackmailed her. Thus was born Henela Wayne, the Huntress, out to avenge her mother death and angst about never losing herself to a life of crime despite her thirst for vengeance due to not wanting to end up like her mother.

So Helena pretty much spells the doom for Selina and nobody wants that.
>>
>>92171392
Helena can improve Selina as well, just look at Lois and Jon.
Whether we want them or not, characters are ageing, and Selina and her "Is she gonna betray Batman? Is she can be trusted? Wıll they wont they?" thing is getting stale. We KNOW she can be trusted, we KNOW she never gonna murder somebody, we KNOW they are in love.

A kid can bring new things to the table. If done right ofcourse, she can be that independant soul and be a mother. Also Batman 22 with Batdad tlling Bruce to stop being Batman and be a father can be done with this way.
>>
>>92168645
Original Helena
>>
>>92171657

But then you've another problem where Selina's the only one being forced to change while Batman remain the same. The only outcome for the Batcat relationship is both Bruce and Selina retiring the costumes to be parents.

If Selina's the only one who changes her lifestyle in order to be with Bruce, then that's pretty fucking sexist. Specially if it is to be a mother. It'll implicate that Bruce pretty much tamed her independent and wild nature and made her into a compliant doting wife.

I even dislike the idea of Catwoman as a mere vigilante, since that neuter the character and transform her essentially into another of Batman's sidekick. She needs to remain a villain who does what she wants and only sometimes helps out.
>>
I'd read about a rape baby raised by hephaesteus
>>
>>92167629
>>92167697
>>92167697
>>92167834
>>92170135
What is the secret of your power?
>>
>>92171657

But to have Helena just to have Helena? What's the point of having Helena then? Just to have another boring female character that serves for nothing in the Batman cast? Shit is already bloated as it is.

Earth-2 Helena Wayne is all about upholding her father's legacy and avenging her mother's death. She's always tethering on the edge of the choice between holding control and be hero like her father, or letting it go and Punisher the fuck out of criminals becoming a criminal almost like her mother. That drama is what sells the character.

Even when Helena Bertinelli was created later they kept that drama in with added religious angle.
>>
>>92168645
I would have been nore than OK if Supes was the one with the daughter, especially since a lot of dream sequences and glimpses to the future have Clark with a daughter.
>>
>>92171980
>>
>>92171980
>>92172001

He and Lois can have a daughter still.
>>
>>92172001
>>
test
>>
>Selina's the only one being forced to change
That doesnt have to happen, like you said, have them both retire after Batdad advice and Batman Metal (Have bruce realize his mortality and love for Selina ) They raise the kid for some time, let Bruce advice to JL and Selina to '''secretly'''' train and go to adventure with Helana.
And after some big event Bruce returs to Batmaning and Selina gets angry and returns to stealing OR do some work for JL. Helena gets charaterization this way.
>>
>>92172406
>>92171833
>>
>>92167562
It should be Steve Trevor. He's been around since the beginning, he's earner the position of being the Father of Wonder Woman's daughter or son.
>>
>>92172406

And what Helena does? What's her deal? Just being another character, but this time with the appeal of being Batman and Catwoman's daughter?

The only solution to the Helena thing is if it was revealed that Catwoman had already been pregnant once with Bruce's baby and gave it to adoption, with Henela growing up being raised by the Bertinelli's before they were all murdered. This way Helena Bertinelli ends up being Helena Wayne in a way.

That's the only way i can see for Catwoman to remain alive and herself, and Helena still have the necessary tragic backstory that makes the character work.
>>
>>92172029
>>92172001
>>92172024
>>92171980
Maybe Jon gets affected by Red Kryptonite.
>>
>>92172560

No... it'll just end up in Damian fucking girl Jon.
>>
>>92172588
She'd still be taller than him.
>>
>>92171967
Don't worry Anon. I got it.
>>
>girl
DONT RUIN THE SHOTAS WITH /ss/ REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>92167629
>>92167834
>>92167907
I think it'd be neat if there was a WonderBoy kinda story and it became him going through various greek challenges to earn his place as the first son of themyscira. Various other wonder girls help him on his journey, some greek gods fuck his shit up in stupid ways, he gains some powers and learns coming of age lessons and junk. Wonderwoman mother hens him at times but maybe after he gains some semi-immortality she figures he's allowed to go do some superhero shit as long as he's home by a certain time and out with friends she knows of (robin, superboy, teen titan members she approves of).
>>
>>92172520
>>92171977
>And what Helena does? What's her deal?
that is a good question, for i dont have any answer. I tough a baby would make great interactions with Alfred and Batfamily, and Helana can grew with the infuluences of diffrent characters like Jason, Selina, Bruce, Damien and be her own character.

But you are right, shit is already crowded, but i hope(i know) someone can do it right.
>>
>>92167476
as long as she's waifu/daughteru material
>>
>>92172757
> I tough
*thought
sory for inglis
>>
>>92172757

Like i said, the only way i can see Helena Wayne working in the main continuity is if they retconned Helena Bertinelli into Helena Wayne.

This way you'd have a grown daughter of Batman and Catwoman in the main continuity, Helena Bertinelli dealing with the drama of finding that her dead parents she's still trying to avenge aren't her biological parents and that she's the daughter of freaking Batman and Catwoman, Batman and Catwoman being uneasy with each other due to Catwoman keeping her pregnancy a secret but still trying to interacting in order to reconnect with their daughter, and you also doesn't add more to the already bloated cast and circumvent the issue of having two Helenas around.
>>
>>92172875
But half the fun is havin a baby around and watching her grow. And i think having two Helena's wont be a problem for the comic book readers.
>>
>>92173028

The problem is that one makes the other redundant.

And baby characters never fare well.
>>
You could always have Cassie as the third member of the Jr. Trinity. She's the babysitter.

>>92172765
Lyta is cute. CUTE! Bit of a weird spaz, but still cute.
>>
>>92173046
>And baby characters never fare well.
You've never read L.E.G.I.O.N, have you?
>>
>>92173103

That's not the rule, though. It's the exception.

Normally baby characters end up being baby forever or disappear, or die, or turn into a grown ass time-traveller with PTSD.
>>
>>92173200
Or get killed for no reason in a story they hadn't appeared until then, and then pretty much completely erased from existence.

Poor Lian.
>>
>>92168988
I've got it! What if, instead of Diana, Donna gets pregnant! And it's with somebody she's really close to like a college professor she used to have that is at least three times her age!

This is what you guys want, right?
>>
No, that would be awful. She should have a son.
>>
>>92173551
It would be a great way for Wonder Woman to deal with sexism that exists today.
>>
>>92167476
Diana should have an immaculate conception one day

And then it turns out that no she'd just accidentally absorbed some of Clayface after a fight

And then he reabsorbs the baby
>>
>>92173997
Like X-Factor
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.