[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... that's it? Genddy forget about her, and she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

So... that's it? Genddy forget about her, and she's not comeback to reclaim her future husband? Fucking hack!
>>
>He doesn't end up with the other sisters that are twice as hot than Ashi
>He doesn't end up with any of the Scotsman's daughters
>But instead we have Ashi
Why does he have shit taste?
>>
File: IMG_9290.jpg (21KB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9290.jpg
21KB, 208x200px
>>92167316
>she's ashi's ancestor
>>
>>92167405
>twice as hot
I'd love to hear how this is the case

Unless you're just into necro
>>
>>92167316
>first childhood love becoming wife

This literally never happens, idk why some even considered it
>>
>>92167316
Jack isn't going back to the past.
>>
>>92167558
Before he killed them...
>>
File: High_Priestess.png (700KB, 978x508px) Image search: [Google]
High_Priestess.png
700KB, 978x508px
>>92167316
>>
>>92167634
But if he kills Aku, Ashi won't exist. If not, Aku can possess Ashi for his own gain in the last fight, Jack would end up killing her. Calling it now!
>>
We'll see just how generous puberty will treat her when Jack returns to the past.
>>
>>92167316
At least Scotsmanfags, Guardianfags and Scaramouchefags had some ground to stand on when they demanded their respective returns...
>>
>>92167782
>But if he kills Aku, Ashi won't exist
Why? I don't think killing Aku is going to magically undo everything. Jack needs to go back to the past first and kill Aku there in order to do that and I don't think that's going to happen.

>Aku can possess Ashi for his own gain in the last fight, Jack would end up killing her. Calling it now!

Maybe, but I doubt it. I'm sure Aku will just remind Jack that killing him and undoing his world would also erase Ashi and all the other good characters Jack met throughout his journey. So he'll ultimately decided to stay in the future and rebuild it after killing Aku there.
>>
>>92167522
>Jack returns to the past, taking Ashi with him
Hey Ashi, guess what! Now I'm your husband AND your great great grandfather.
>>
>Hey Ashi, guess what! Now I'm your husband AND your great great grandfather.

But it's only 50 years in the future. At most he's just grandfather age.
>>
>>92167316
She reincarnated as Ashi Anon.
>>
>>92168419
... I don't think you're familiar with the premise of the series.
>>
File: 1486783625326.png (24KB, 132x117px) Image search: [Google]
1486783625326.png
24KB, 132x117px
>>92167729
>girl secretly fell madly in love with jack
>flash forward to aku attacking their home
>she see's jack return and face aku
>jack disappears
>aku destroys city
>girl's friends and family all dead but she escapes
>forever angry that jack abandoned them
>goes crazy in her isolation
>thinks antagonizes jack so hard that she idolizes aku
>creates a cult
>gets herself preggo
>ashi.jpg
>>
>>92167571
this happens in media more often than not
>>
>>92170538

oldboy ending when
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.