[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't the Rick army appear when Rick's portal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (341KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
341KB, 540x304px
Why didn't the Rick army appear when Rick's portal gun self destructed?
>>
Because its not a cartoon whose plot should be taken seriously
>>
>>92153927
why should they, i mean, if it self destructed then that means Rick destroyed it before someone could get it. So the universe is safe
>>
it destroyed the homing locator too
>>
Why did the Rick army want to kill him again?

How did he take the place of that Rick Councilor?

Why did only one of the Rick Councilors have a gun?

How come no one stopped Rick from entering or leaving the room that allows the entiiiiiire citadel to be teleported using only knobs and buttons?

Why wouldn't the Citadel, a result of the combination of the smartest people of all existence, have better defense systems?

They really had to stretch in order to make the Gromphlomite government collapse just because their economy was altered, didn't they? Why would that one ship even be capable of editing the price, and is there nowhere else that can correct it?

How come Tammy and her team is still working for no money?

So many questions
>>
>>92158930

he's still in prison
>>
>>92160017
having the season premiere all just be a hallucination would be a gigantic ass-pull that I severely doubt the creators would do

your theory is just as retarded as those people who said they were still in the alien simulation back during season 1
>>
>>92158930
because our Rick is a Mary Sue
>>
>>92153927
They did.
Just Rick got out of there first.
>>
>>92161092
Im actually really good friends with Trey Parker and Seth McFarlane and they told me that's how the show will end. It was a simulation all along.
>>
>>92161092
Rick IS still in the simulation. No episode after that has been real. Finale will be Rick FINALLY revealing the recipe to the aliens, and they let him go. Rick will go back to Earth where none of his bullshit continued to silently scope things out. Rick's friends are fine, Earth is fine, Jerry and Beth patched up their marriage, Summer is doing well with her new job, and most importantly Morty is happy, dating a girl, and getting good grades. Rick does not come back to the Smith household or reunite with the real Morty. He finally just kills himself.
>>
>>92160017

Retarded. You're just mad Rick beats everyone and came up with an uninteresting fan fiction where he's not actually smart so you can enjoy seeing him brought down to your level.
>>
>>92163408
Not him but isn't the point of Rick's development since that evil Morty episode wish fulfillment for people already on the lowest level? A character demonstrating what only true betas believe to be dominant and masculine traits?
>>
>>92163470

No.
>>
>>92163500

Wrong. Anyone familiar with Dan Harmon knows that's exactly it. It's a shame because he was pretty entertaining in early episodes like Lawnmower Dog.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.